Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

52 minutes ago, Rjgreeno said:

I have only had 3 red cards in 2 and a half seasons

I just did 1 full season and got 4-5 red cards. Opposition got about 10.

I do play 'comitted tackling' more often than not, so the numbers could be OK. Need more seasons to get a better view.

I played a whole season on EME with committed tackling and got 2 red cards. I think we need a bigger sample size but the game really isn't buggy as the recent editions (specially FMH 15) have been.

59 minutes ago, aligempf said:

As far as I remember, I haven't heard of any bugs with fining players or opposition tactics. If you have any examples of bugs in these areas, let us know.

We haven't seen anything like this internally, and I haven't seen anyone else mention it. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for it though.

Might be worth noting that this is between both teams playing, not just me. The AI is the bulk of them. Wasn't sure if that was clear so thought I best mention it. 

4 minutes ago, TheHirinator said:

Wait what? just finished my first season and there is no history? 

Do you have a save of this from before the season update? We are trying to track this down.

I've already overwritten it @aligempf

Edit: God...how can this game be passed as a finished product??? i've had to play the same matches 2 times becaus it just randomly resets, players 3 months on international duty for 2 qualificication matches? I'm starting to miss fmm16...

Edited by TheHirinator

It took me nearly a full year trying to score more goals than games played with last years game and I have done it with my first save this time round lol 

IMG_5441.PNG

On 18/11/2016 at 20:15, Irfanfifa16 said:

My friends want to buy this game for me but he's using iphone instead of my device which is android.How can i purchase on ios but get it on android for same price?

On 20/11/2016 at 16:34, Dec said:

Help me somebody

3 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Is it me or are newsupdates gone regarding other clubs buying players?

You can choose to only have news relating to your club or you can have global news. 

This is a great feature, thank you SI. 

On 18-11-2016 at 10:37, Ashez said:

But this is a game and "I'm the manager". What if I don't agree with the real life manager and I want to use them? Yet another choice in the game is taken away from us. 

Awesome! Didn't know that.

other question, anybody luck with retraining positions? Several saves i haven't found one player who can retrain

Marc Duffy has just confirmed Hot Fix plans.

Hotfix 1

This is to be rolled out imminently (it's in QA)

It contains fixes that we've been able to QA in the past few days that directly affect stability or cause serious gameplay issues (eg the penalty shootout issue in the OME). 

Hotfix 2

This is to be rolled out we hope within 2 weeks.

It contains a variety of fixes and improvements to the game that require a little more testing.

We will also take this opportunity to address some key data issues (Newcastle for example)

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but how come it skips past key games when you press Continue? Like Internationals and League games? After playing a match then checking scores of that day (let's say Saturday) , I press Continue and it skips past the Sunday games to let's say Wednesday if there's no European competition... What's that all about? 

10 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but how come it skips past key games when you press Continue? Like Internationals and League games? After playing a match then checking scores of that day (let's say Saturday) , I press Continue and it skips past the Sunday games to let's say Wednesday if there's no European competition... What's that all about? 

This is purely for speed reasons, we don't want you to have to mash continue too much to get to the next match! You can still view the results from the competition page though.

11 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

On your News screen press filter then select the level of news you want to receive. 

This is a fantastic improvement in the game. 

39 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

On your News screen press filter then select the level of news you want to receive. 

This is a fantastic improvement in the game. 

That's been in the game since last  year mate

42 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

This is purely for speed reasons, we don't want you to have to mash continue too much to get to the next match! You can still view the results from the competition page though.

Personally I think it's better the old way because sometimes you won't realise cup competition flying by... I think this should be optional 

6 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

Personally I think it's better the old way because sometimes you won't realise cup competition flying by... I think this should be optional 

We'll look into it and see what we can do, probably not for a hot-fix but maybe afterwards.