Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

1 hour ago, Jack Joyce said:

This is purely for speed reasons, we don't want you to have to mash continue too much to get to the next match! You can still view the results from the competition page though.

I'm actually really enjoying it - I'm getting through a season much more quickly now. So, thanks!

43 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

We'll look into it and see what we can do, probably not for a hot-fix but maybe afterwards.

Thanks. I can understand from that point of view but like not able to see other scores, it kind of takes away the realism of the game 

1 minute ago, Mikbrown94 said:

Is it just me or are 90% of injuries 2 months long?

Can you send us a save at help@sega.co.uk so we can look to see if anythings going on just incase?

5 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Can you send us a save at help@sega.co.uk so we can look to see if anythings going on just incase?

I have just started a new save but will keep an eye on it and let you know.

On 11/23/2016 at 20:03, gazza8 said:

Why cant we see data from other matches? is this a bug or has iten remived completely?

We're working on getting it back in.

11 hours ago, Alari said:

We're working on getting it back in.

Back in? why was it taken out? why would a manager not want to know  what was happening at other matches in the league. Very poor...even management games on the zx spectum in the late 80s you could do this.

50 minutes ago, Mikbrown94 said:

Why would they pay 3.5 mil more than the buyout clause they have lol

IMG_5467.PNG

IMG_5466.PNG

Do you have a save from before they make that bid? Thanks

1 hour ago, Jack Joyce said:

Do you have a save from before they make that bid? Thanks

From 2 seasons before yes haha. It doesn't bother me like because i got more money.

2 hours ago, groove22 said:

no more lower leagues clubs in FA Cup?

Screenshot_20161125-203746.png

Yeah it's a real shame and makes managing in the VNS or VNN not so exciting. Loved getting drawn against random obscure teams. Rounds are missing too.

1 hour ago, andysjfc said:

Yeah it's a real shame and makes managing in the VNS or VNN not so exciting. Loved getting drawn against random obscure teams. Rounds are missing too.

shame, I was more than happy whenever I got opportunity to play against teams like Hereford, Ilkeston....and against many others

The EFL cup tiebreaker needs some inspection I think.

I won the first leg home 1-0, but lost the second leg away 2-1 so the game goes to extra time where no goals are scored but instead of going to penalties I lose the whole tie on aggregate for some reason despite being ahead on away goals.

7 minutes ago, TheKeko said:

Fmm 2018. 442 bug included.

Not helpful. 442 bug is fixed already.

Hot fix is in Apple/Google Play submission, other bugs in the coming weeks.

7 minutes ago, Dec said:

Hot fix is in Apple/Google Play submission, other bugs in the coming weeks.

You must be blind. Its there. 

"Team Name" changed to 442 defensive. Looks funnier than last time.

Just now, TheKeko said:

You must be blind. Its there. 

"Team Name" changed to 442 defensive. Looks funnier than last time.

Teams do change to 442 in real life, but it isn't every game. It has been tested and they adapt to several formations

1 minute ago, TheKeko said:

True that. Do you change your 4-3-3 to 442 defensive after receiving a goal as well?

Depends on the situation. A 442 defensive is a pretty good formation to score another but sure up the defence as well. That is why the game favours it I reckon, as it is pretty strong for anything. You can guarantee that you have 6 men behind the ball and 4 up top rather than as leg's tire having 2 midfielders having to be full of energy (which is unlikely) to maintain stability.

1 hour ago, Dec said:

It may be better than last year but it is definitely not fixed...  At least based on what I see in my games.  

This also includes frequent unnecessary formation changes in general.  Hopefully both get fixed at the same time.

Sayın Sega Şirket Türkiye'den bu oyunu Alıp ettik biz bu yıl Bir sürpriz yaparak çok şaşırırlar. Biz Türk oyuncular ile çok mutluyuz. Bir yama ile Türkçe  olmasını istiyoruz lütfen. Biz çok mutlu olacağız. Sega saygılarımla şirkete,

Edited by gkhntncl01

What do you have to do to get manager of the year? 5 years in winning at least 2 trophies every season, including winning the league every season.

These are my last 2 seasons (winning the league in both years too).

Conte winning it for Chelsea last year when all he won was the fa cup with me getting 5 trophies.

IMG_5524.PNG

IMG_5525.PNG

So they finally have footedness...

How about roles? Can't bring myself to buy the game another time if they are still missing some of the important roles from the full version, can anyone tell me if they are any new ones since the 2016 version? They hadn't changed them since the start; in particular the fact that you only have 'central midfielder' instead of attacking/defensive midfielder roles in the DM/AM positions has always been a joke in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, famheld said:

So they finally have footedness...

How about roles? Can't bring myself to buy the game another time if they are still missing some of the important roles from the full version, can anyone tell me if they are any new ones since the 2016 version? They hadn't changed them since the start; in particular the fact that you only have 'central midfielder' instead of attacking/defensive midfielder roles in the DM/AM positions has always been a joke in my opinion.

No new roles were added, ones were removed however :(.