Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

16 minutes ago, Giorgi said:

Speaking about color shades, why is AC Milan black ? It used to be red and that looked so much nicer IMO.

Things like that is why I hate that the kit editor is locked behind a pay and edit wall :@ 

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Things like that is why I hate that the kit editor is locked behind a pay and edit wall :@ 

Milan is black due to their kits mainly being black now.

If there is nothing new on this screenshot, why did they even releas it. SI: Hey look this is exactly the same as last year! 

Still really looking forward to the new game but I expected to know more about the game by now.

Edited by Fineraxis

It is a tad annoying waiting a month for that in fairness. I understand wanting to get FM out the way for a big reveal but if they wanted to show something like that why couldn't they share a random player screenshot a day from announcement to reveal/release or something? It wouldn't reveal much yet it would give us something to chew on during the build up weeks. 

17 minutes ago, Ashez said:

It is a tad annoying waiting a month for that in fairness. I understand wanting to get FM out the way for a big reveal but if they wanted to show something like that why couldn't they share a random player screenshot a day from announcement to reveal/release or something? It wouldn't reveal much yet it would give us something to chew on during the build up weeks. 

To be honest it wasn't an announced screenshot it was one built into the website advertising the game

On Tuesday, October 04, 2016 at 10:31, Marc Duffy said:

We are not announcing the leagues just yet....

When want you say the leagues ? we are waiting  ??

36 minutes ago, Dec said:

To be honest it wasn't an announced screenshot it was one built into the website advertising the game

Skin si now blue and not black like last year

Screenshot_20161105-191431.png

45 minutes ago, Dec said:

Still one they hand picked to show though but that does make it less annoying lol. 

That screenshot lowered my expectations dramatically. they'll have to come up with some mad improvements if they want my €9.

Btw what a performance from Chelsea tonight.

Edited by TheHirinator
17 minutes ago, TheHirinator said:

That screenshot lowered my expectations dramatically. they'll have to come up with some mad improvements if they want my €9.

Btw what a performance from Chelsea tonight.

What were  you expecting from that particular screen though?

They were just showcasing the Everton badge I'd say tbh without giving away any other features

3 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

What were  you expecting from that particular screen though?

They were just showcasing the Everton badge I'd say tbh without giving away any other features

The screenshot isn't for fans of the series but new fans who like FM2017 and let's be honest this is the only exciting screen in the game.

Dec. Is there a chance that this game will finally add in transfer clauses such as loan with option to buy and buy back clause? This are such key components of the transfer market its crazy that they not been in the mobile ones. Whats the point of loaning in players if u dont have the option to buy them? I just played a save on fm16 with west ham, lanzini was a beast and went up in value and they wanted like 30m for him?? when in real like west ham had a buy clause for under 10. Futhermore it would be a great feeling a youngster who wants game time and then buying them back for cheap when they get good.

Just now, Ezsoards said:

Dec. Is there a chance that this game will finally add in transfer clauses such as loan with option to buy and buy back clause? This are such key components of the transfer market its crazy that they not been in the mobile ones. Whats the point of loaning in players if u dont have the option to buy them? I just played a save on fm16 with west ham, lanzini was a beast and went up in value and they wanted like 30m for him?? when in real like west ham had a buy clause for under 10. Futhermore it would be a great feeling a youngster who wants game time and then buying them back for cheap when they get good.

I believe as they aren't big additions there are chances with a few due to the popularity of such options in the last few years

If this is a another resking without turkish league im fucking done.We buy the game since 2013 with my friend and cry about not having turkish league every year.Only thing im excited about is the new 2 leagues.If its mls or something else im  not gonna buy it.

7 minutes ago, lishane1905 said:

If this is a another resking without turkish league im fucking done.We buy the game since 2013 with my friend and cry about not having turkish league every year.Only thing im excited about is the new 2 leagues.If its mls or something else im  not gonna buy it.

If it isn't be aware that a lot of Turkish people have pirated the game in the past and this could be a cause

On 11/6/2016 at 07:48, Dec said:

If it isn't be aware that a lot of Turkish people have pirated the game in the past and this could be a cause

I've heard this argument a few times over the past decade or so now, and it just fails to resonate with me. I've seenthis leveled at the Russian, Turkish, and Chinese communities. Granted, we're talking about a company with a United States corporate parent, but I refuse to believe SI is -that- demographically insensitive. If they're so worried about piracy, they could more than reasonably region-lock the game to not work in those areas. I've been following a number of independent projects that have had to do this because content violated some part of a country's laws, and therefore, had to be blocked from sale or working in those nations if an online component was required.

It stands to reason, though, that SI wants sales in these regions where piracy is a major issue. Licensing fees would be astronomical, and unlikely to draw in many customers outside of those regions. That's more than a fair argument. In fact, it's likely -THE- argument.

I don't like the idea of punishing paying customers for the behaviour of thieves.

I do get what you're saying, and the piracy aspect certainly has something to do with it, but I would wager it's probably the couple of million that the Turkish or Russian leagues want for licensing and the unlikeliness of  SI recouping that investment in new customers that's the real issue.

Back on topic, though... Enfield Town FC has their shield in with the other licensed clubs. Could that mean we're getting another tier of English football added. That.... could be interesting. I hope it's not at the expense of another nation's top league.

Edited by BleedsBlue
On 06.11.2016 at 15:48, Dec said:

Dude reason that is game is so expensive in turkish currency without even Turkish league.Before that also there is nothing new added to game.I know piracy is a big issue but si has a big fault in it.Fm even has a Turkish language support in computers.Just losing my hopes in the game and still hearing the piracy stuff is just disapponting.

Neither cost, nor additional content, are reason to steal. You're not going to find any sympathy on that point. This argument gets brought up year in, year out. Worst part is, now we have the very people whose livelihoods are being stolen from on these boards, having to read these sort of excuses.

Is piracy such a big issue anymore? The lengths they've gone to in the last two years seems to have stopped it? Obviously I have no inside info but I can hardly remember any posts mentioning fake names and all that this year which were everywhere last year?

9 minutes ago, BleedsBlue said:

Neither cost, nor additional content, are reason to steal. You're not going to find any sympathy on that point. This argument gets brought up year in, year out. Worst part is, now we have the very people whose livelihoods are being stolen from on these boards, having to read these sort of excuses.

Thats why im buying the game and promoting it to my friends.And i look for no sympathy.Just to say im not here to defend piracy but when u have a price tag like that u gotta deserve it that what im saying.Also please dont make it look like people doing are thieves.They dont steal it they copy it.Just to say im not looking for a argument cuz im against any kinds of piracy too.

3 minutes ago, TheHirinator said:

A little more than a week away from release and we only had one miserable screenshot...

There was the addition of the Enfield Town FC crest. Not sure exactly what it implies, but could we be getting another tier of English football? Not sure if it means anything. I'm as eager for news as you are. That said, we're looking at an any day now sort of situation. FM has had its launch now, so.... *shrug*

I'm hoping that Wedensday might see some news. I'd like to see something sooner, but the giant media hubub that's going to be tomorrows US elections would probably drown any release news. :( This is all speculation, of course, but, really, what else can we do?

1 hour ago, lishane1905 said:

Thats why im buying the game and promoting it to my friends.And i look for no sympathy.Just to say im not here to defend piracy but when u have a price tag like that u gotta deserve it that what im saying.Also please dont make it look like people doing are thieves.They dont steal it they copy it.Just to say im not looking for a argument cuz im against any kinds of piracy too.

How much is it in Turkey? Not looking for an argument, I'm just wondering. 

12 minutes ago, Ashez said:

How much is it in Turkey? Not looking for an argument, I'm just wondering. 

If i remember it correctly i bought it for 21 turkish liras.1 euro is 3.5 liras now.Hoping it wont get anymore expensive.As a student it seems like a small number but im buying by saving money and it takes time.

4 minutes ago, lishane1905 said:

If i remember it correctly i bought it for 21 turkish liras.1 euro is 3.5 liras now.Hoping it wont get anymore expensive.As a student it seems like a small number but im buying by saving money and it takes time.

The thing is that is a global issue where people are students and not a reason to pirate the game. It is a premium game as it lasts a lot longer than cheaper ones

Just now, Dec said:

The thing is that is a global issue where people are students and not a reason to pirate the game. It is a premium game as it lasts a lot longer than cheaper ones

Im not pirating it neither defending pirating it.Only thing is game is expensive for the content it adds over the years.I coulda easily pirated the game like my some friends and dont stand them mocking me and i can easily say that a lot of them would buy the game if it was cheaper.Also not having turkish league while they have language support on computer is deal breaker.Im repating myself on these answers but i think if si had a better policy they can lower piracy to minimum.

21 minutes ago, lishane1905 said:

Im not pirating it neither defending pirating it.Only thing is game is expensive for the content it adds over the years.I coulda easily pirated the game like my some friends and dont stand them mocking me and i can easily say that a lot of them would buy the game if it was cheaper.Also not having turkish league while they have language support on computer is deal breaker.Im repating myself on these answers but i think if si had a better policy they can lower piracy to minimum.

Sorry to make you repeat yourself, and sorry for having misunderstood the point you were making. Thanks for the info. That's... wow. That's a lot of money, from what I'm reading.

For everyone else, it's about the equivalent of most of a day's wage. That's before taxes would be applied, I don't know if there are payroll taxes on income. The minimum wage is 891 liras monthly.  In US/UK equivalent, we're looking at the price of a brand new AAA title plus day one DLC.

Again, not that it's a defense, but... holywow. I understand why SI doesn't change the price for Turkish buyers, there would be a mess of people using VPN to buy the game at (to them) dirt cheap prices.

@lishane1905 - Am I understanding correctly that FM Mobile lacks Turkish language support? On that note, if it does, do you think the games sales vs piracy would increase dramatically with the addition of Turkish language support? Even if, for example, they were not able to achieve licensing for Turkish leagues?

Edited by BleedsBlue
16 hours ago, BleedsBlue said:

Sorry to make you repeat yourself, and sorry for having misunderstood the point you were making. Thanks for the info. That's... wow. That's a lot of money, from what I'm reading.

For everyone else, it's about the equivalent of most of a day's wage. That's before taxes would be applied, I don't know if there are payroll taxes on income. The minimum wage is 891 liras monthly.  In US/UK equivalent, we're looking at the price of a brand new AAA title plus day one DLC.

Again, not that it's a defense, but... holywow. I understand why SI doesn't change the price for Turkish buyers, there would be a mess of people using VPN to buy the game at (to them) dirt cheap prices.

@lishane1905 - Am I understanding correctly that FM Mobile lacks Turkish language support? On that note, if it does, do you think the games sales vs piracy would increase dramatically with the addition of Turkish language support? Even if, for example, they were not able to achieve licensing for Turkish leagues?

Well what i meant was while mobile doesnt even have league rights while computer version had turkish language support for some time.If you read the store page of fmm a lot of people 1 star it after buying because there is no language support.Also i firmly believe that if si can get the league rights they can translate the game too.Turkey has a big fm community on pc but im not seeing this in mobile.People buy fm even its really expensive but on mobile thats really not the case.Also as u say piracy really depends of si delivering things that we have waited for so long.

Edited by lishane1905