Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Whitehawk reserve team

Eiaskh

Hello, i'm managing the english team whitehawk and currently in the championchip league, i wanna ask is there a secend team for whitehawk, if there is when will it start playing matches???

@Dec

When you say they get matches simulated, are you just saying that for the purpose of narrative? Surely if any kind of 'virtual' reserve team fixtures occurred , a players' history would depict this?

To my knowledge reserve team player's growth is entirely down to training, fixtures of any kind are totally non existent.

7 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

@Dec

When you say they get matches simulated, are you just saying that for the purpose of narrative? Surely if any kind of 'virtual' reserve team fixtures occurred , a players' history would depict this?

To my knowledge reserve team player's growth is entirely down to training, fixtures of any kind are totally non existent.

It is for growth and I swear it shows history after the update.

12 minutes ago, Dec said:

It is for growth and I swear it shows history after the update.

So is it better to loan put my young player to a club that would finish bottom of the league or leave him in my reserves (take note that when they are out on loan you can no longer control their training)

1 minute ago, Dar J said:

So is it better to loan put my young player to a club that would finish bottom of the league or leave him in my reserves (take note that when they are out on loan you can no longer control their training)

It totally depends on if he gets gametime on loan. If not then yes reserves is better as it will simulate gametime

Just now, Dec said:

It totally depends on if he gets gametime on loan. If not then yes reserves is better as it will simulate gametime

Interesting... thanks I never knew they got simulated gametime

Putting real-players into a reserve team will allow them to develop as if getting reserve team-level football. The games are not put into the player's history for memory and performance reasons.

Sorry didn't realise ?. Quite a few of you on here now ?. Just to confirm, Dec said he thought reserve fixtures played now appears in player's history, this isn't the case is it? @Alari