Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Are you excited for FMM17?

Dec

Are you excited for FM Mobile 2017?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for FM Mobile 2017?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure yet

Was dreading the release up until the release date unveiling. 2 new leagues announced and more transparency from SI employees here on vibe has got me fully onboard the hype train.

For 2017? Nope, new leagues won't mask my issues with the game unfortunately. However my excitement for the future of the series has increased slightly. 

Obviously a lack of excitement doesn't mean I have zero interest in 2017 but this is the least I've cared about an upcoming FMM title in years. 

Not sure yet. 

I'm on the fence until further details are released. I have tried and failed to get on board the EME train and the fact the OME has pretty much been left as is worries me. 

A couple of little tweaks could improve my experience greatly. If it's confirmed that those tweaks have not been made then I could see myself not buying the game. 

I am still bit sceptical..though developers are really engaged now, that is positive and enthusiastic, it is nice to get inside prospective, I will still buy it no matter what unless 442 bug on EME stays on

I want to be. I genuinely do. Having taken some time to read up on the past few months I've missed, I don't feel I've a whole lot to add on the issue that hasn't already been said by Ashez.

I have destroyed the D-pad and X button on a psp playing nothing but FMH. Each year had one or two small improvements, and a slightly larger database, but how I loved them. Since 2014, I've probably averaged less than 40 hours played per yearly installation. 2016 has hardly been touched. I want 2017 to be different. I just fear it's not going to be.

On 10/11/2016 at 05:32, BleedsBlue said:

I want to be. I genuinely do. Having taken some time to read up on the past few months I've missed, I don't feel I've a whole lot to add on the issue that hasn't already been said by Ashez.

I have destroyed the D-pad and X button on a psp playing nothing but FMH. Each year had one or two small improvements, and a slightly larger database, but how I loved them. Since 2014, I've probably averaged less than 40 hours played per yearly installation. 2016 has hardly been touched. I want 2017 to be different. I just fear it's not going to be.

I think that FMM is going through a transition. SI have said that FMM will get better year on year going forward, even if that doesn't mean this year.

Yes, excited for FMM 17. 

I hope that they don't go overboard on features - not because I don't want new ones - I'm just worried that spending too much time on features will take away from other things. It's all about the engine. 

I'm with everyone else I want to say that I'm really excited but I'm on the fence as all we know is that there will be 2 new leagues, which if I'm honest doesn't get me excited I just want to know that SI have taken the comments form the die hard fans on this site and looked at the bugs and features they have mentioned 

Especially this 442 bug

On 10/12/2016 at 04:28, jaymarvels said:

I think that FMM is going through a transition. SI have said that FMM will get better year on year going forward, even if that doesn't mean this year.

And I do hope you're right. When I say I'm not particularly excited for 17, I do mean just for 17. I mean, I'm going to buy it, regardless. It's hard not to throw $8 to a dev I do like to see that there will be a product the next year. I'm just not psyched up to play the same game again.

I hope that clarifies my point. I haven't given up on SI. I haven't given up on fmm, I just know what I'm likely to get this year, and it doesn't have me psyched up.

On 10/8/2016 at 22:31, Ashez said:

For 2017? Nope, new leagues won't mask my issues with the game unfortunately. However my excitement for the future of the series has increased slightly. 

Obviously a lack of excitement doesn't mean I have zero interest in 2017 but this is the least I've cared about an upcoming FMM title in years. 

I totally get this point of view. New leagues maybe wont change anything but I am  certain the future is bright.