Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help FM16 player pictures to FMM16

groove22

is it somehow possible to extract players pictures from Football Manager 16, so I can transfer them to Football Manager Mobile 16 on my android phone?

8 hours ago, groove22 said:

is it somehow possible to extract players pictures from Football Manager 16, so I can transfer them to Football Manager Mobile 16 on my android phone?

Only with name modifications and depending on size you may need to change this too.

I know that you need to put person_86491 or any other ID which belongs to player, but I would like to know how can I extract all those pictures from local disc C or whatever they are located on my laptop

for example, there are a few youth players which on FMM16 dont have picture, but on FM16 they got...so I would like to extract those pictures and ship tham to my mobile

Sorry not sure I get you. Can you write what exactly you want to do? If you just want to get them from a .zip (extract) that is the same as FMM.

Edit: Right ok you will have to find out which size your FMM images are. If these are not 180x180 you need to resize, then rename and copy them into the FMM folder.

Have you downloaded our pack?