Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Introducing the new look Vibe.Community Team

Dec

Hello,

Firstly we want to thank every person who applied for our jobs. We had a really hard time picking people to join our staff as the quality was so high. If you didn't get your chance this time we are hoping this is the start of something great and more opportunities will be available for you soon. Just please remember you don't have to be staff to create content and everything helps this community grow and thrive.

@TheFMEditor - Head Database Editor

Steve has experience in making Football Manager PC databases with over 300,000 downloads over 3 years. He will be heading up our Database team to create new and exciting scenarios in the game as well as passing on his knowledge to create the best FMM update there can possibly be.

@lucasjeong - Database Editor

Hello, I'm Yong-Jun Jeong from SOUTH Korea. Now I'm studying Engineering in Sungkyunkwan University. But I love football and Football Manager series as much as my major. I've already uploaded many Football Manager Mobile contents such as databases, logopacks, facepacks, and skins in Korean FM Mobile community, 'FMM공식카페'. Based on these experiences, I want to make databases with better qualities.

@цветан-чуканов- Database Editor

I am 17 years of age and I live in one of Europe’s oldest living cities – Plovdiv, Bulgaria. I support mainly Botev Plovdv, the oldest Bulgarian team, which is mostly famous for its wins against Bayern and Barcelona.

I am in my 11th grade in the Maths High School of Plovdiv. It is here where I first heard about and developed interest in Football Manager, both the PC and Mobile versions. I’ve always liked the mobile version more though, as the pace of the game is quicker and you are not constantly distracted by side features.

I’ve also always been a fan of the FIFA series, which is where my initial interest in different patches and databases actually came from. Soon, it transferred into other games as well.

@Mr_T- Database Editor

I love football I don't support any particular team I just love the game I'm a metalhead at heart I'll often have iron maiden playing in the background while editing my legends database, I'm located in Grantham in the UK I look after my heavily pregnant partner I have tried to convince her to name our child messi ronaldo sherear but scans have revealed I'm having a girl so ballotelli it is lol

@Kyle - Head Graphic Designer

Kyle is returning as staff after showing his quality with skins. This year he heads up the graphics team to bring exciting new enhancements into the game that make the 2017 version feel fresh and complete. He will be delivering some great ideas into the team as well as returning existing favourites.

@EdwardH - Graphic Designer

I'm an 18 year old from Sydney, Australia and being an Aussie I love my sport but in particular, football. I support my local team the Western Sydney Wanderers (Despite being the youngest club in the A-League we are already one of the most successful teams, we won the Asian Champions League in our second season) and I have also played at a decent semi-pro level in the National Premier League over here in Australia. Also, I'm a massive football manager addict and it doesn't take long before I become consumed by a save and end up finding myself playing days on end. I'm also into a bit of cricket, motorsport, enjoy my music, playing guitar and also interested in cool new technology

@Chelsea8 - Head Writer

Ben is back as staff after a hiatus to bring his professional writing experience to Vibe. He is going to be the main man for anything written this year and will be leading the writing team to produce insightful, helpful and interesting pieces of content. If you have any suggestions then give him a message as he will always be willing to help.

@Robbrown172 - Writer

First of all, my nationality is English, I'm a massive Newcastle United fan, and have been since the age of about 6 (Side note : I was a season ticket holder from 2012 up until 2015). I studied a level 3 sports diploma at college for 2 years (2014-2016) where I achieved a D*D, and now currently studying journalism and media at university.

Football manager-wise, I've been playing football simulation games for a while now. The first Football Manager game I can remember purchasing was Football Manager 2010 for the PSP, and other management games I've owned include FIFA Manager 2004 & 2005 for the PC and LMA Manager 2002 for the original Xbox (My first ever football management game).

@Mollers01- Writer

Hi, my name is Peter and I’m one of the new writers for Vibe.Community. I’m 27; I live in Hampshire with my wife and three cats, and have been an avid Football Manager fan for over 15 years. I’ve been writing professionally about football since graduating university in 2010 and am excited about being a part of the Vibe.Community writing team.  In terms of ‘real football’, I support Reading FC (for my sins!), but I like to traverse the globe for my FMM careers. I can’t wait to get started - feel free to send me any questions/suggestions for articles!

@Dar J - Writer

My name is Chigo, I'm 20 and I'm a Nigerian but I live in Italy. I can read and write very well in both English and Italian. I support A.C. Milan although my favourite English team is Manchester United. I started playing FMH from the 14 version, if anyone is interested in how I came across the game I wrote a post about it here 

I'm studying mechatronics in school and I'm happy to be part of the writer's team and I'd do my best to help the community anyway I can. 

@Aencinaz04 - Writer

My name is Alberto Encinas. I am a Mexican-American that currently lives in Tempe, Arizona. I attend Arizona State University who is studying in Criminal Psychology and a minor in Biological Chemistry. I used to study Particle Physics which got me to join a research lab my freshman year and now I’m helping in some research with my chemical work. This is currently my second year in University. I have written for my school paper and a couple of journals to a mexican paper. I have written Articles, Journals,and screenplays. I can write in four languages if needed. The languages can be English, Spanish, Italian, and German. I have a great passion for football. I research football for fun especially tactics and players stats. My favorite team is Schalke 04. 

So that's the team and their roles. We hope you will support the guys 100% and get involved by creating, commenting and favouriting. Let's make FMM17 the best year the FMM community has ever seen.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

@Dec 

Congrats to all the new and returning staff members. I look forward to reading your contributions and hope to support you in your efforts. 

A nice mix from around the globe should help with varied content. 

Good luck guys. 

48 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

Looks good. So long as their database skills are of a greater quality than their use of grammar, we should be fine. :P

Lmao.

1 hour ago, Fish18ish said:

Looks good. So long as their database skills are of a greater quality than their use of grammar, we should be fine. :P

Bit harsh considering they aren't native English speakers. If they were writers then you should worry but they aren't 

I'm excited to be part of this amazing team and community. I can't wait to share my enthusiasm about FMM 2017 with you guys, so thank you for allowing me to be part of the team 

10 hours ago, Dec said:

Bit harsh considering they aren't native English speakers. If they were writers then you should worry but they aren't 

It was only light hearted. What is Mr_T's first language then?

53 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

It was only light hearted. What is Mr_T's first language then?

I don't think it matters about grammar for a database job. Just no need to mention it when there are lots of positive things to say

13 hours ago, Fish18ish said:

I really didn't wanna say anything but wow that is a very stereotypical comment, give these guys a chance as Dec said there not natural English speakers

Upon this madness of release we have a staff announcement. We're happy to welcome a new member to our team...

@Dar J - Writer

I’m Chigo, I live in Italy and I’m 20 years old. I can speak both English and Italian fluently. I support A.C. Milan and Manchester United. Writing wise I’ve got a bit of experience because I’ve written some articles about my school and they were posted in the newspaper. 
I'm studying mechatronics in school and I'm happy to be part of the writer's team and I will do my best to help.

Welcome Dar J