Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Celtic

Hi can some one please tell me what best tactic and team instructions for celtic thanks on enhanced or original 

Edited by Jason Cooper
1 hour ago, Jason Cooper said:

Hi can some one please tell me what best tactic and team instructions for celtic thanks on enhanced or original 

There are plenty of tactics that could work.  there's one I recently made which is going quite well for me in the Bundesliga with Schalke.  Try this.

Screenshot_20161102-000635.png

Screenshot_20161102-000641.png

You can also try another BBM instead of the AP and TM is an option up front too if you have a strong forward with 13+ aerial.  If I used this tactic with celtic I'd go with Griffiths as the inside forward because he can pick up a lot of goals there.

20 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

Do you find that the DLP gets a particularly low average rating?

They don't get the greatest average rating no. Normally between 7.30-7.50 range.

54 minutes ago, Jason Cooper said:

Hi do you change players roles when they change ? also griffins is owesome inside forward 

I'm not sure what you mean

Sorry my English bad I'm welsh lol um ie brown from celtic is a bbm after a month he is now bwm do I stick with bbm still ? also if you don't have Costa as your winger do you change role to suit player?

6 minutes ago, Jason Cooper said:

Sorry my English bad I'm welsh lol um ie brown from celtic is a bbm after a month he is now bwm do I stick with bbm still ? also if you don't have Costa as your winger do you change role to suit player?

Nah that is their preferred role rather than what they are necessarily best at.

I specifically bought Costa for that right wing position. I keep the tactic the same and try to bring players suited to those roles in (e.g. Costa for wing as he has 20 in crossing movement and dribbling)

If I remember rightly saidy janko is at celtic who can be trained into a decent right winger as he is very attacking (put him on attacking intensive training) and kieran Tierney is the same but on the left. 

Simunovic is a very decent young CB too