Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Your biggest feature request for 2017

Dec

What is your biggest feature wish in FMM17?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What is your biggest feature wish in FMM17?

• More tactical choices
    • Better feedback from staff
    • Improved player interaction
    • New User Interface
    • More transfer options (e.g. buy to loan)
    • Additional Media hype

i dont know which to pick lol, i actually havent played the game personally over the last few years other than what i normally do each year. i only get it to make content :D which may sounds nuts lol.

Real tactics. I understand fmm is supposed to be a streamlined version but there's nothing realistic about the tactical setup. Players need assignments, not just "get the ball back and clear it without drawing a foul." 

That's tactics for a 10 and under league.

I was looking for a "all of the above" option!

More tactical options would be great however I still think FMM misses a trick by not ramping up media coverage, fan interest / pressure and more polarised board confidence for pre and post derby games. This would make the game more realistic as, for certain clubs / fans around the world, the derby results are sometimes as important as league placings. It would massively improve the realism of the game, for me at least.

I absolutely do not understand why on earth people want more in-depth tactics; have the new passing tactics this year not exemplified the failure of the inclusion of new styles of tactics? It is just going to create more bugs and more problems and eventually lead to an unplayable, broken game. I pray SI don't play around with the tactics unless they have had some rigorous testing in place. Please be careful for what you wish for.

11 minutes ago, AeroLAD said:

I absolutely do not understand why on earth people want more in-depth tactics; have the new passing tactics this year not exemplified the failure of the inclusion of new styles of tactics? It is just going to create more bugs and more problems and eventually lead to an unplayable, broken game. I pray SI don't play around with the tactics unless they have had some rigorous testing in place. Please be careful for what you wish for.

So what is your wish?

1 hour ago, AeroLAD said:

So we should settle with what we have instead of telling them it's what we want improving? Logical. 

More tactical depth and more stats all day long. A text based engine would also be awesome. 

22 hours ago, Ashez said:

So we should settle with what we have instead of telling them it's what we want improving? Logical. 

More tactical depth and more stats all day long. A text based engine would also be awesome. 

Erm yes, I agree with you that my statement is very logical. Adding features doesn't correlate with improvement. This can be simply exemplified by this year's FMM for instance.

Also if you want more tactical depth, then you're on the wrong site buddy. I believe you are looking for something else: www.fm-base.co.uk

23 hours ago, Dar J said:

So what is your wish?

More leagues (which is thankfully happening this year) and more in-depth player-manager interactions. No bugs would also be a very much appreciated feature, but with SI games on the wheel, I have this tiny feeling that it is unlikely that it is going to take place.

One thing people would never understand is that the game is based on 1 and 0s so there would always be problem and bugs so or you accept it or you don't play the game.

With this i'm not saying I'm happy with the game, I'm just saying we can't do anything about certain things, we just have to accept them as they are. If it's not OK for you go and make your own perfect game

More leagues (which is thankfully happening this year) and more in-depth player-manager interactions. No bugs would also be a very much appreciated feature, but with SI games on the wheel, I have this tiny feeling that it is unlikely that it is going to take place.

Sounds like you should be playing FM instead, it has a lot of playable leagues and better interaction.

That's the attitude I hate, if anyone says they want anything more the response is always play FMT or FM. It's so backwards and the reason why our game has stagnated. FMM shouldn't be a gateway game, it should be its own identity. 

21 minutes ago, Scott said:

Sounds like you should be playing FM instead, it has a lot of playable leagues and better interaction.

That cracked me up :D, I hope it was intended the way I took it lol. 

33 minutes ago, Ashez said:

That's the attitude I hate, if anyone says they want anything more the response is always play FMT or FM. It's so backwards and the reason why our game has stagnated. FMM shouldn't be a gateway game, it should be its own identity.

Yes but I believe SI should perfect what they have on their hands at status quo before adding more things. Quality not quantity.

Yes but I believe SI should perfect what they have on their hands at status quo before adding more things. Quality not quantity.

If they released a practically flawless version of 2016 reskinned as 2017 people would riot. Yes it is needed but that's not how it works, new features are always needed and sells the game. 

I hope the player roles have been tweaked. Currently I can employ eg. a BBM and BWM at AMC, what's that all about.

Fingers crossed for a proper defensive midfielder (Anchorman, Defensive Midfielder) and an attacking threat (Attacking Midfielder, Shadow Striker).

And the EME is choppy as always, I would love if they could make it butter smooth.

Edited by Footix