Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Which former wonderkid would you like to see return?

SaintPaul

Carlos Fierro's career hasn't been glittering so far, but I'd love the chance to rehabilitate his fortunes. 

There was also a young Greek player tipped for big things a few years ago, I completely blank on his name when I try searching for him. He moved to Parma, and floundered, then went back to Greece with PAOK, that's when I lost track of him, do any of you have any idea who I've rambled about? 

Sotiris Ninis now at Charleroi in Belgium so he'll be on the game this year :). Was last on certain leagues. 

Fierro shouldn't have been removed, I don't care if he didn't grow as expected but he's a FMM legend. 

THANK YOU! Trying to remember his name has bugged me for years, Giannis Fetfatzidis always came to mind when I thought about it,  but I knew that wasn't right. I'll definitely keep an eye out for him on Thursday 

3 minutes ago, SaintPaul said:

THANK YOU! Trying to remember his name has bugged me for years, Giannis Fetfatzidis always came to mind when I thought about it,  but I knew that wasn't right. I'll definitely keep an eye out for him on Thursday 

No worries, he was a favourite of mine in the PSP days, the second I saw you say Greek I knew who you were on about so I just had to find him haha, thankfully I knew his name was or was similar to Ninis haha. 

Well as a Greek I must say that although Ninis was indeed a wonderkid in his prime in Panathinaikos, after his injuries and his failed time in Parma and PAOK, he is definetely not considered one anymore.

So don't expect much unless he's done amazing things in Belgium that no one here has heard of, including our National Team manager.

My two cents.

Edited by tenere1982
31 minutes ago, tenere1982 said:

Well as a Greek I must say that although Ninis was indeed a wonderkid in his prime in Panathinaikos, after his injuries and his failed time in Parma and PAOK, he is definetely not considered one anymore.

So don't expect much unless he's done amazing things in Belgium that no one here has heard of, including our National Team manager.

My two cents.

Thanks for the info, he'd completely dropped off my radar for years, so it's pretty disappointing to learn that he's fallen so far short of where he could have been. Since Ashez pointed out his club  I'll definitely be signing him, and try to get him to his full potential.