Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Jeffrey's First FMM17 Save!

With only a few hours until Football Manager Mobile 2017 is released, I am really liking the new features, and I am really excited for a new year of FMM. And for my first save for the whole FMM/FMH series, I’ve always started with Manchester United, as I like to adapt to the new game by starting with a big team and United just happen to be my favourite team, but this year with our two new leagues, I have decided to change things up and start with a new league, the Polish League.

So, the Polish League has some very interesting rules, which make me very excited, and it is now time to pick the team, looking at the league table, I don’t want to start with the top team, so a team who has the chance to win the league but needs to be challenging, not an easy roll through the league, so, I hereby present you: Kolejowy Klub Sportowy Lech Poznań, S.A

Know the team? No? OK, never mind, Lech Poznań, ok? Know the team? OK fine, the team who had Lewandowski when he was in Poland.

Actually, I think giving you the logo would be better.

Spoiler

54093.jpg

Now you know, so, I’m excited to delph into the season and FMM17 in general, so let’s go!

Next Post: Target for Lech Poznań Save

Edited by HashtagTatica

Yes , I was very impressed with some of their football in 2010's Europa League . 

I remember Artjoms Rudnevs , and believing that he was going to be one of the best strikers in Europe (I came to that conclusion only because of his performance against Juventus ) 

I'm looking forward to a career  with them . 

3 hours ago, Pilchu said:

Sign new striker(s).

Thanks for the suggestion, I will certainly be looking for strikers when the save starts :D 

2 hours ago, SaintPaul said:

Yes , I was very impressed with some of their football in 2010's Europa League . 

I remember Artjoms Rudnevs , and believing that he was going to be one of the best strikers in Europe (I came to that conclusion only because of his performance against Juventus ) 

I'm looking forward to a career  with them . 

Thanks, Rudnevs I remember too, just don't know from where haha 

Hope i wont disappoint you with my career though!

FMM17 Lech Poznan Save -- Save Targets

With FMM17 being released, I’ve hopped straight into the Polish League and I have started my save with Lech Poznan, with that though, I need some time to play through the season, which means for now, we will be able to go through some targets that I have for the Lech Poznan save.

So, different to all of my saves to start of FMM/FMH games, this will be a longer save, as I would like to bring this team to European and World Glory, but before I set targets for European Glory, I would like to set targets for domestic competitions.

Domestic Cup

For the Polish FA Cup, I would like to get glory as fast as possible, and I would like to win the cup in my first two years.

Domestic League

For the Polish league, it is quite a challenging task because although Lech is historically a strong team, it isn’t always a team contending, in fact, if we look at the past winners of the league, Lech has in fact won in 2014-15, but they only went 6th in the league, barely in the championship round, so I would like to rebuild the team within 3 years and win the domestic league in 3 years.

Now I’ve set goals for myself in the domestic competitions, I would like to set goals on when I want to get progression in European competitions.

Europa League

For the Europa League, I expect to crossways with them a couple of time in my path to glory, but I don’t really want to set a goal for the Europa League, because it is not really what I want to achieve. Yes it would be great to go far in this competition, but it is not to the best of my interests, so I dont really want to set a goal.

UEFA Champions League

The Champions League final is eventually where I want to go to, but as we are still a small Polish club, we want to set small goals which we can realistically achieve. So, we will have a short-ish term goal, a mid-term goal, and our final goal.

Short-ish term goal: In 7 years, Reach the knockout stages of the Champions League

Mid term goal: In 10 years, reach the quarter finals stages of the Champions League

Final goal: In 15 years, win the Champions League

So, here are my goals for the season, and I am so excited to get into the save, hope you enjoy!

Next Post: Season One Review

18 hours ago, fmhaberdeenfan said:

Excited to see how this unfolds

thanks!

18 hours ago, Papaj said:

Any leaks about your first season? I'm curious about the transfers do you make and which tactics do you choose

im in march at the moment, so i will be able to post my 1st season very soon!