Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat [Missing / Bugs / Updates] Logos & Faces Thread

Kyle

On 27/01/2017 at 09:30, federikk said:

Hi Kyle

Could you please update the face pack with the latest release of sortitoutsi?

Megapack 9.03 (13-01-2017) (97.26MB)

Facepack along with all logos will be updated.

Missing Player Pictures on FMM 2017

Part 1:

Takuma Asano (Mainz), Idrissa Doumbia (RSC Anderlecht), Brad Lindsey (ex Wolves), Joritz Landeta (Dep. Alaves) Ben Kirk (ex Weston Super Mare), Ben Hinchliffe (Hull City), Jonathan Edwards (Hull City) Denis Genreau (ex Melbourne City), Domingos Quina (West Ham) Will Appleyard (Crewe), Max Boonstoppel (N.E.C Nijmegen), Corey Briggs (Grimsby Town), Joe Bursik (AFC Wimbledon), Charlie Busby (Barnet), Jack Chambers (West Brom), Youn Czekanowicz (AA Gent), Brian De Wree (Waasland Beeveren) Christian Frütchl (Bayern Munich), Finley Iron (Cambridge United), Idris Kanu (Aldershot), Nicolas Kristof (Sandhausen), Lukas Mai (Bayern Munich), Alessandro Plizzari (AC Milan), Quentin Rovaux (STVV), Callum Styles (Bury), Joe Tomlinson (Yeovil Town), Jake Vokins (Southampton), Kane Wilson (West Brom), Ejike Akubunde (Boreham Wood), David Alfonso (Barca B), Tibeau Auwers (Westerlo), Amer Awadh (Oxford City), Connor Barton (Peterborough), Jelle Bataille (Oostende), Jordan Bentley (Plymouth Argyle), Kwame Boateng (Bradford City), Joe Boyling (Oldham Athletic), Maxime Busi (STVV), Bjarne Cardon (Cercle Brugge), Quinten Carels (Oostende), Fidel Castillo (Malaga), Ryan Catterick (Hartlepool), Pieter Caubergh (Patro Eisden), Callum Cockerill-Mollett (Walsall), Diogo Costa (Porto B), Robbie D'Haese (Oostende), Jari De Busser (Lierse), Massimo Di Vita (Charleroi), Luke Dreher (Crystal Palace), Edu Frías (Esanyol), Brent Gabriel (Club Brugge), Jeroen Goor (Westerlo), Ciaren Gordon-Stearn (Luton Town), Nick Hall (Portsmouth), Rob Harker (Bury), Daan Heymans (Westerlo), Siebert Hiempe (Zulte Waregem), Andrew Hollins (Rochdale), Medjon Hoxha (KV Kortrijk), Ellis Hudson (Bradford City)... @Kyle  @Dec

Edited by dave_saves

2017 Standard Logos Megapack 17.0.2 is now available in the download section.
Added/Updated 300 Logos including new Jurventus, A Madrid, Bundesliga etc logos.

10 hours ago, Kyle said:

2017 Standard Logos Megapack 17.0.2 is now available in the download section.
Added/Updated 300 Logos including new Jurventus, A Madrid, Bundesliga etc logos.

Legend

Too many logos missing in new patch (logos for new clubs), some of them is in Europe and looks ugly without logo.

4 minutes ago, Suceska said:

Too many logos missing in new patch (logos for new clubs), some of them is in Europe and looks ugly without logo.

can you tell me which leagues?

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

can you tell me which leagues?

285 missing logos in world. I have problem when i play in Turkish or Portugal, for five years too many clubs in playable league without logos, some of teams don't have logos in European competitions (Zlin -Czech Rep, OFK Petrovac - Montenegro etc.) Im sending you all missing logos in txt file.

Please don't write like last time (this is not important teams and same things). Im sending missing logos and that is all. I don't like game without logos. If you want make, this is not my problem. I'm making missing logos for me, for my enjoying.

missing logos.txt

45 minutes ago, Suceska said:

285 missing logos in world. I have problem when i play in Turkish or Portugal, for five years too many clubs in playable league without logos, some of teams don't have logos in European competitions (Zlin -Czech Rep, OFK Petrovac - Montenegro etc.) Im sending you all missing logos in txt file.

Please don't write like last time (this is not important teams and same things). Im sending missing logos and that is all. I don't like game without logos. If you want make, this is not my problem. I'm making missing logos for me, for my enjoying.

missing logos.txt

Why not send over 180x180 cut outs you make with the id for Kyle to make the process easier if you are making them? Thanks

I only have logos of this in different dimension...now somebody must change in normal format...some of pictures can't only resized in this dimension...

30 minutes ago, Cekmila said:

When i download does not work

can you tell me more info please? what are you trying to download? logos? faces? also what size please? i will look into it.

Why when I download face can not run through torrent?

Is it because there is no seeder ?

Sorry for my bad English

3 hours ago, SkyFantasy said:

Why when I download face can not run through torrent?

Is it because there is no seeder ?

Sorry for my bad English

i checked the torrents and they work fine, which facepack you trying to download? 1080/Retina/WVGA/SD

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

i checked the torrents and they work fine, which facepack you trying to download? 1080/Retina/WVGA/SD

Screenshot_2017-07-06-20-46-30.thumb.png.e27dcc55ddd15d0726b6c9fe590600c8.png

Screenshot_2017-07-06-20-47-08.pngI downloaded the pack for Wvga but can not run on fl * d torrent is there any error? It remains the same when download lite wvga and use other apps remain same

refresh the app and try to download again it looks like to have the old link tracker.

21 minutes ago, Kyle said:

refresh the app and try to download again it looks like to have the old link tracker.

Thanks a lot now i can already download but the same problem also happen in Action face pack

30 minutes ago, SkyFantasy said:

Thanks a lot now i can already download but the same problem also happen in Action face pack

yeah fixing that as i speak :)

17 minutes ago, Kyle said:

yeah fixing that as i speak :)

Thank you very much :)

Hi! Im trying to move the faces pics to the game folder using my usb, but it says the file cant be created, now this only happen with some of then, around 21k are fine. 

I tried unpacking it with the rar app and got some errors too. 

What can I do? Should I use AirDroid? The game is fine with the pics I have, but id to have as many of them as possible. 

18 minutes ago, Marcolp91 said:

Hi! Im trying to move the faces pics to the game folder using my usb, but it says the file cant be created, now this only happen with some of then, around 21k are fine. 

I tried unpacking it with the rar app and got some errors too. 

What can I do? Should I use AirDroid? The game is fine with the pics I have, but id to have as many of them as possible. 

what app are you using to extract?

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

what app are you using to extract?

On my pc, I've used 7zip and winrar, on my phone, rar. 

Edit: I managed to get one of the "corrupted" to my logos_ipad folder using AirDroid, the problem is, AirDroid can't seem to find my players folder (nor any folder inside logos_ipad), so I can't transfer it directly to it, but when I tried to move it inside my players folder using my file manager app,  I get a message saying insufficient space.

Is there a way to fix this? I have a Huawei P8 Lite running Android 6.0 and my sd card is formatted to FAT 32.