Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Bargain Hunter Scout

kylieboi88

Evening all,

One issue I keep seeing is my scout a 'bargain hunter' is scouting and reporting back players that are not bargains. My save is Parma my budget is £1m...yet he is giving me scouts of players £2m or more....and no they are not transfer listed either...

One last problem...when searching for players im getting players back that are not interested in joining my club and wage demands are shocking...yet interested is ticked on the search...

Any one else?

P.S The amount of sackings is laughable....1st one 2nd of sept....I think im near 20 at Jan. 

6 minutes ago, Jens said:

Bargain hunter, I believe, is meant to better estimate the cost of a player rather than actual bargains. 

But it's not useful if scouts are not scaled to your club? 

They also focus on finding players they consider to be good value for their ability. We can look into making them take into account the club's budget to a greater extent but that may not be ideal if you are already expecting to raise some money from player sales in the near future.

8 hours ago, kylieboi88 said:

Evening all,

One issue I keep seeing is my scout a 'bargain hunter' is scouting and reporting back players that are not bargains. My save is Parma my budget is £1m...yet he is giving me scouts of players £2m or more....and no they are not transfer listed either...

One last problem...when searching for players im getting players back that are not interested in joining my club and wage demands are shocking...yet interested is ticked on the search...

Any one else?

P.S The amount of sackings is laughable....1st one 2nd of sept....I think im near 20 at Jan. 

Haven't had that problem.

I tried with a club that had transfer budget of 5K and my scouts were bringing free players of players below 5K value

5 minutes ago, ng_zai said:

In my 2nd season and i have a friendly match with torino who is in the same serie A. 

Screenshot_2016-11-18-16-08-42.png

That happens all the time IRL, like LFC played United recently in a friendly and United were meant to play City. What's that got to do with this topic though?

As for this topic could Parma's rep being messing with it at all? I assume their rep is bigger than their in game level etc?

36 minutes ago, Ashez said:

That happens all the time IRL, like LFC played United recently in a friendly and United were meant to play City. What's that got to do with this topic though?

As for this topic could Parma's rep being messing with it at all? I assume their rep is bigger than their in game level etc?

Posted in wrong post. sorry about that man

23 minutes ago, kylieboi88 said:

@Ashez I think Parmas rep may be hindering it...or it may be bcos my scout is rated at bronze? 

If bronze means he can't handle simple maths haha. 

I think the bargain hunter is to be used when you have money to spend , ie, you'll have your eye on a certain player , for , say £4 million , but he'd recommend someone you hadn't thought of , with similar stats for a million or more less . 

Basically , the players he's recommending ARE bargains for the price considering their skills , whether you can afford it or not . 

The bargain hunter scouts do keep your budget in mind, but they can still recommend players above it if they think you can reasonably acquire the funds e.g. if you have £1m budget you might be able to sell someone in order to sign a £3m player, but they won't recommend a £20m one!

If they're bronze then they won't be as accurate with their price estimates as a better scout would.

I just havent seen the benefits of having a 'bargain hunter' myself as everyone he recommends or finds are out of my price range, not interested and wanting wages I cant afford.....maybe my scout is lousy!