Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career SAF CHALLENGE (Easier Edition)

Stracho

Hey guys I'm new to the community! I have known about this site for about a month and it looks great!

Anyway lets get on with this career then! It is easier as I am rubbish on this game and I just can't do the full SAF challenge it would be too hard for me!

Rules

• I start with Aberdeen
  • Gather attraction and success at the club
  • Try to become Scotland coach
  • Leave Aberdeen after success and join Man Utd and make them the best team for a while!
  • No unlockables or editing the save!

How It Will Work

I will update you on the career through posting YouTube videos and if it works I will link them to here! It will be the first time I have played FMM on my channel. I may also do some updates on here without a video too. 

So will I succeed at Aberdeen and take the crown off of Celtic at the first attempt??

Great idea for a challenge! No one would be given the time that SAF was given nowadays. You may struggle, Hearts, Aberdeen and Rangers managers have been sacked on my save and it's only the 27th August ? Good luck.

Edited by andysjfc
8 hours ago, andysjfc said:

Great idea for a challenge! No one would be given the time that SAF was given nowadays. You may struggle, Hearts, Aberdeen and Rangers managers have been sacked on my save and it's only the 27th August ? Good luck.

Thanks. An early sacking would be a nightmare

Just now, Rossma said:

Good Challenge , think you will have to get Aberdeen's rep up quite considerably to be even considered for the Man Utd Job .

Good Luck

Thanks. I may spend a few seasons at Aberdeen

9 hours ago, andysjfc said:

Aberdeen, Rangers and Hibs have sacked theirs in mine by September. Thankfully Hearts haven't as I'm Hearts manager. ?

Hibs sacked Neil Lennon after 5 matches and he won 2 of them: ?