Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

3 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Just a quick question. The update is up so will it remove the bugs from my save or would I have to start a new one? 

I don't believe that any of the changes for this hotfix will require a new save.

On 11/27/2016 at 22:01, andrelotti said:

I'm having an issue, i don't know if it has been reported already so please forgive me if it did. It happened several times, i see that i have for example 15 unread messages. When i press the message button to read them is just showing me 1! Sometimes it is also dissapearing all my previous messages and only keeps the last one!

I received the update but unfortunately this issue still remains! :(

15 minutes ago, andrelotti said:

I received the update but unfortunately this issue still remains! :(

This is due to your news filter. You have 15 unfiltered news items, when you go to your inbox, the filtering takes place and sets news items that are filtered to read. You can change your filter in the bottom right of the inbox screen.

To see a list of all fixes in this patch, please read Alari's post here: 

4 minutes ago, aligempf said:

This is due to your news filter. You have 15 unfiltered news items, when you go to your inbox, the filtering takes place and sets news items that are filtered to read. You can change your filter in the bottom right of the inbox screen.

To see a list of all fixes in this patch, please read Alari's post here: 

Really?? I feel such an idiot now!! Thanks anw! Hopefully there's no issue then.

But was that news filter on FMM16 as well? Or maybe on previous version it was set on Global by default?

Just now, andrelotti said:

Really?? I feel such an idiot now!! Thanks anw! Hopefully there's no issue then.

But was that news filter on FMM16 as well? Or maybe on previous version it was set on Global by default?

The news filter was added in an update of FMM16. I believe it was set to Global by default. You can also change your default for new saves in the starting configuration preference page. I'm glad I could help!

12 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

I don't believe that any of the changes for this hotfix will require a new save.

All the fixes are backward compatible so you won't need to start a new save game.

This is the first of two "hot-fixes" which we hope to get out fairly quickly, this one addresses mainly 'critical' issues which were stopping people playing (ie. crashes on specific systems or serious show-stoppers), the second will contain a collection of bug fixes collated from feedback since the release.

After these are released we'll do further updates at a rate of probably around once a month during the products normal life-cycle (with the last probably being in Feb/March - as at some point we all have to work full-time on the next version obviously).

8 hours ago, Archie Graveluth said:

Alari, save game attached.

fm_save1[1].dat

Things should go through SEGA for proper logging - in this instance however I think I may have got this issue rectified for HotFix 2 already, but as Jack indicated its problematic to repeat and I want to make sure we've got all possible permutations of it ... if you can email me the save directly then I'll make sure its addressed (my email is marc.vaughan@sigames.com) ... please explain exactly what the issue is (and with which player) please.

17 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

We can't take links from vibe, they have to be sent through the system.  https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/requests/new

Sent through SEGA. @Marc Vaughan, I hat the browser open since last night and didn't refresh to see your reply. I'll send you an e-mail with some screenshots right away.

Edited by Archie Graveluth

Sold a player due to move end of contract. time has passed and player will not move. He was granted work permit but not I get a message every day saying the transfer can complete (was a big club release clause) but he doesnt move (and I can't force it due to bcrc). 

I still have issues in games where players score more than 3 goals in one game the game just freezes, this has happened half a dozen times?

Update: This has now happened three times in the space of one hour. Is this a bug or my tablet? @Alari @Jack Joyce @Marc Vaughan

Edited by danovic78
2 hours ago, Rumtickler said:

Sold a player due to move end of contract. time has passed and player will not move. He was granted work permit but not I get a message every day saying the transfer can complete (was a big club release clause) but he doesnt move (and I can't force it due to bcrc). 

We'd need a save for this one if possible, ideally from before the original due date.

1 hour ago, Alari said:

We'd need a save for this one if possible, ideally from before the original due date.

Private message me where to send it. I believe I have one :)

Edited by Rumtickler

Sorry if anyone's mentioned this one before, can't be bothered to go back and check.

Screenshot_2016-11-30-13-56-55.png

Coman's value is £0 despite being in contract.

Screenshot_2016-11-30-13-57-05.png

I assume that has something to do with my scouts estimated cost.

My guess is that his value is so big that it doesn't fit in the profile page, but even so, there's no way Kingsley Coman should be worth/potentially cost £1 billion.

26 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

Sorry if anyone's mentioned this one before, can't be bothered to go back and check.

Screenshot_2016-11-30-13-56-55.png

Coman's value is £0 despite being in contract.

Screenshot_2016-11-30-13-57-05.png

I assume that has something to do with my scouts estimated cost.

My guess is that his value is so big that it doesn't fit in the profile page, but even so, there's no way Kingsley Coman should be worth/potentially cost £1 billion.

Shouldn't be worth £0 in the first place, has the editor been used at all? Can you send us a save so we can see what's going on with him? In my saves his value/scout reports are fine. help@sega.co.uk

15 minutes ago, marxistafozzski said:

Daryl Murphys transfer to Newcastle...

Dates are bit out

Screenshot_2016-11-30-19-15-20.png

Already under review here.

Can someone from SI give me a rough estimate of when the the 2nd hotfix is expected to be available. I have a 12 hour flight coming up in 3 weeks and i will lose my mind without hotfix2 version of FMM17

3 hours ago, Steve8291 said:

Can someone from SI give me a rough estimate of when the the 2nd hotfix is expected to be available. I have a 12 hour flight coming up in 3 weeks and i will lose my mind without hotfix2 version of FMM17

I think I read that they're aiming to release it within the next week or so, should be out before your flight anyway 

1 minute ago, LP said:

I think I read that they're aiming to release it within the next week or so, should be out before your flight anyway 

Great! thanks for the reply.

20 hours ago, Rumtickler said:

Private message me where to send it. I believe I have one :)

Hi @Alari, I have the save if you want it. Please PM me where to send it. 

Secondly, I actually solved it via another bug (I think). 

The player was sold due to Big Club Release Clause however once he was granted work permit, I could click the player name in that message (and that message only) and offer him a new contract voiding all agreed contracts and the player remains in my team. 

It only did this when work permit was granted for the player the day after loading the save. If it was granted two days after I could not do this. 

Either way, I've fixed the issue locally, just want to ensure you can see the bug so please let me know where to send it. 

Rum

2 hours ago, Rumtickler said:

Hi @Alari, I have the save if you want it. Please PM me where to send it. 

Secondly, I actually solved it via another bug (I think). 

The player was sold due to Big Club Release Clause however once he was granted work permit, I could click the player name in that message (and that message only) and offer him a new contract voiding all agreed contracts and the player remains in my team. 

It only did this when work permit was granted for the player the day after loading the save. If it was granted two days after I could not do this. 

Either way, I've fixed the issue locally, just want to ensure you can see the bug so please let me know where to send it. 

Rum

That's very helpful information, thanks! If you could send the save zipped up in an email to help@sega.co.uk that would be great. Let them know it's for Alari. Thanks

1 hour ago, Jack Joyce said:

That's very helpful information, thanks! If you could send the save zipped up in an email to help@sega.co.uk that would be great. Let them know it's for Alari. Thanks

Done. Cheers bud. 

On 30/11/2016 at 14:38, Jack Joyce said:

Shouldn't be worth £0 in the first place, has the editor been used at all? Can you send us a save so we can see what's going on with him? In my saves his value/scout reports are fine. help@sega.co.uk

No I hadn't used the editor. Having played about another half a season since this incident, the issue seems to have resolved itself regarding his value, however my scout's estimate is still £1 billion. If you still need the save you'll have to tell me how to go about sending it to you.

15 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

No I hadn't used the editor. Having played about another half a season since this incident, the issue seems to have resolved itself regarding his value, however my scout's estimate is still £1 billion. If you still need the save you'll have to tell me how to go about sending it to you.

Instructions can be found here: https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-mobile-2017/113_android/116_how-to/how-do-i-access-my-save-files-r323/

You'll probably find that if you re-scout him the value is normal again?

19 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Instructions can be found here: https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-mobile-2017/113_android/116_how-to/how-do-i-access-my-save-files-r323/

You'll probably find that if you re-scout him the value is normal again?

His value has been normal for ages. It's only his estimated cost that is odd now, and its definitely a bug because the likes of Bale, Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo etc. all have estimated values, from my scout, of around £100million. Clearly they are much better players and players from the top two Spanish clubs surely command higher fees than Juventus players.

............... ............... ................ ................. .................

Seems like the game's ability to store info about previous matches/gameplay events is completely broken. Not only is the 'manager history' tab empty, but the 'club history' tab with regards to overall, and season player and team stats are almost completely blank after a season and a half.

Screenshot_2016-12-01-17-18-41.pngScreenshot_2016-12-01-17-19-03.png

Screenshot_2016-12-01-17-18-53.pngScreenshot_2016-12-01-17-19-15.png

Finally, on my players' history screens, the stat row for 'cup' is showing that player's stats for continental comps as well as domestic cups. The continental row is blank. This wasn't the case until I played a cup game, until then all the continental stats had been showing correctly. 

I know for a fact that Belotti has played 3 games in the Europa league, scoring 2 goals. He has played 2 games in the Italian cup so far, scoring 1 goal. I've not played any knockout rounds in Europe yet, if that affects anything.

Screenshot_2016-12-01-17-20-02.png