Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

Just now, aligempf said:

It won't fix already corrupted saves, but should prevent it happening again.

Cheers dude, I can't update while I'm at work no WIFI but might try uninstalling and reinstalling through iTunes see if that helps 

Is this categorized as a bug?

When I activated the "Abolish Transfer Windows", I see this Rafinha's bug He was bid by Manchester City from Barcelona.

Screenshot_2016-12-05-20-54-18_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

The weird thing is that he already moved to Bayern.

Screenshot_2016-12-05-20-54-31_com.sigames.fmm2017_1480946462984.jpg

Screenshot_2016-12-05-20-54-47_com.sigames.fmm2017_1480946484383.jpg

How's that possible?

26 minutes ago, shinichi85 said:

Is this categorized as a bug?

When I activated the "Abolish Transfer Windows", I see this Rafinha's bug He was bid by Manchester City from Barcelona.

Screenshot_2016-12-05-20-54-18_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

The weird thing is that he already moved to Bayern.

Screenshot_2016-12-05-20-54-31_com.sigames.fmm2017_1480946462984.jpg

Screenshot_2016-12-05-20-54-47_com.sigames.fmm2017_1480946484383.jpg

How's that possible?

What date was the Rafinha transfer? Is it possible Man City made a last minute bid before Rafinha had transferred but failed? If so the news item would still say he was a Barcelona player because he was at the time of the bid.

Just sold two of my players a day before the transfer window opened yet during the window they're still at my club without any confirmation to seal the deal. They have a Future Transfer yet nothing... 

2 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

Just sold two of my players a day before the transfer window opened yet during the window they're still at my club without any confirmation to seal the deal. They have a Future Transfer yet nothing... 

Does the club you're selling to have a transfer window at the same time?

2 minutes ago, aligempf said:

Does the club you're selling to have a transfer window at the same time?

Yup, Valencia and an Italian team. 

Just now, sharaziuk said:

Yup, Valencia and an Italian team. 

Is it the January window or summer? Thanks for bringing it up we'll take a look.

Just now, aligempf said:

Is it the January window or summer? Thanks for bringing it up we'll take a look.

It's January. I'm actually thinking that because the offer was made before the window then maybe they did it for the end of the season. I didn't check when the transfer was for. 

7 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

It's January. I'm actually thinking that because the offer was made before the window then maybe they did it for the end of the season. I didn't check when the transfer was for. 

Okay, I'll try selling some players and see what happens.

51 minutes ago, aligempf said:

What date was the Rafinha transfer? Is it possible Man City made a last minute bid before Rafinha had transferred but failed? If so the news item would still say he was a Barcelona player because he was at the time of the bid.

Not sure if that's the case. I look back at news item and I couldn't find any news regarding Rafinha's transfer to Bayern, yet it showed up on Transfers market list.

And another weird thing I just realized:

Kingsley Coman should move to Bayern (is it?)...

Screenshot_2016-12-05-22-40-28_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

and yet he still on loan and I can buy it

Screenshot_2016-12-05-22-40-44_com.sigames.fmm2017.pngScreenshot_2016-12-05-22-41-00_com.sigames.fmm2017.pngScreenshot_2016-12-05-22-41-07_com.sigames.fmm2017.pngScreenshot_2016-12-05-22-47-01_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

All this I think it came from the unlockable "Abolish Transfer Windows" because previously it went normal. Any idea?

9 minutes ago, shinichi85 said:

Not sure if that's the case. I look back at news item and I couldn't find any news regarding Rafinha's transfer to Bayern, yet it showed up on Transfers market list.

And another weird thing I just realized:

Kingsley Coman should move to Bayern (is it?)...

Screenshot_2016-12-05-22-40-28_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

and yet he still on loan and I can buy it

Screenshot_2016-12-05-22-40-44_com.sigames.fmm2017.pngScreenshot_2016-12-05-22-41-00_com.sigames.fmm2017.pngScreenshot_2016-12-05-22-41-07_com.sigames.fmm2017.pngScreenshot_2016-12-05-22-47-01_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

All this I think it came from the unlockable "Abolish Transfer Windows" because previously it went normal. Any idea?

Do you have a save from before these issues occured i.e. before you bid on coman? If so can you send them to help@sega.co.uk

3 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Do you have a save from before these issues occured i.e. before you bid on coman? If so can you send them to help@sega.co.uk

I'm afraid I'm not. I wonder whether if it's because I activated the "Abolish Transfer Windows" on an old save which previously not activated or because I activated it near the end of August (first window transfer).

2 minutes ago, shinichi85 said:

I'm afraid I'm not. I wonder whether if it's because I activated the "Abolish Transfer Windows" on an old save which previously not activated or because I activated it near the end of August (first window transfer).

Could be that, i'll have to mess around with it and see what happens but could be difficult to reproduce.

On 02/12/2016 at 20:57, Jack Joyce said:

A save for this would really help us to find a fix, we're not seeing this issue with Coman here. We're already aware of the other issues (hotfix 2 is very soon).

@Jack Joyce Did you get what you need for this bug? Something similar just happened to me:

cadden.png

cadden2.png

I'd just included Cadden in a transfer as make weight when getting a Man United player. I always check players values out afterwards and was surprised to see his value was "Free". I thought "Cool, I'll buy him back!" but they rejected my bid and when I scouted him it came up with the estimated cost of 856M!

I can try to get the saves if you want them. BTW this was in the latest version (released earlier today), but with an old save (so old DB).

Edit: Confirmed that I have the save from shortly before the offer was made and the save from after the transfer went through. It is replicable with the before save, although you have to play 3 games while you make the offer, proceed with the transfer, scout the player etc. Let me know if you want them.

Edited by scratch99

Anyone get the shrunken heads on some players after the update?

My whole PSG squad is like this. I have changed the font, not sure if that effects anything?

153rx34.jpg

31 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Anyone get the shrunken heads on some players after the update?

My whole PSG squad is like this. I have changed the font, not sure if that effects anything?

153rx34.jpg

This is a bug with the new update. You can download our Facepack to fix.

34 minutes ago, Dec said:

This is a bug with the new update. You can download our Facepack to fix.

Oh great....Thanks Dec, just takes forever to install! ;)

Edited by danovic78
7 hours ago, scratch99 said:

@Jack Joyce Did you get what you need for this bug? Something similar just happened to me:

I'd just included Cadden in a transfer as make weight when getting a Man United player. I always check players values out afterwards and was surprised to see his value was "Free". I thought "Cool, I'll buy him back!" but they rejected my bid and when I scouted him it came up with the estimated cost of 856M!

I can try to get the saves if you want them. BTW this was in the latest version (released earlier today), but with an old save (so old DB).

Edit: Confirmed that I have the save from shortly before the offer was made and the save from after the transfer went through. It is replicable with the before save, although you have to play 3 games while you make the offer, proceed with the transfer, scout the player etc. Let me know if you want them.

A save from before would be extremely helpful! If you could send it to help@sega.co.uk with instructions on how you get it to happen that would be great.

39 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

A save from before would be extremely helpful! If you could send it to help@sega.co.uk with instructions on how you get it to happen that would be great.

@Jack Joyce Email sent. Attachment was 20MB. First time it failed, the second time it went. Let me know if it doesn't arrive. Subject was "Save Game requested by Jack Joyce for £1Billion Estimation bug". Hope it helps. Thanks for a great game by the way! :)

@Jack Joyce Welp, MAILER-DAEMON@post.sega.co.uk gave me a Undeliverable failure:

5.1.0 - Unknown address error 552-'5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size'

I've uploaded it to Google drive and resent the email with a link to that. Let me know if you have any trouble downloading (you shouldn't, as I tested when logged out of Google). Thanks.

Edit: I've now received a receipt email and a link to the ZenDesk ticket, so it's in the system! :)

Edited by scratch99
29 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

@Jack Joyce Welp, MAILER-DAEMON@post.sega.co.uk gave me a Undeliverable failure:

5.1.0 - Unknown address error 552-'5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size'

I've uploaded it to Google drive and resent the email with a link to that. Let me know if you have any trouble downloading (you shouldn't, as I tested when logged out of Google). Thanks.

Edit: I've now received a receipt email and a link to the ZenDesk ticket, so it's in the system! :)

I think we should receive it ok, i'll have to wait and see! Thanks

17 hours ago, scratch99 said:

@Jack Joyce Did you get what you need for this bug? Something similar just

I've replicated the issue using the save which was emailed to me over the weekend and there is a provisional fix in our code base now waiting for QA to evaluate it for the next update.

11 hours ago, dogie3317 said:

Well i cant change players aerial with editer. Even i make new save still not work for me. Anyone know this problem?????

Same problem here 

On 18/11/2016 at 07:07, billy2shots said:

1. Cup penalty bug.

4. Player history page. 

7. Blank club history page for some saves. 

8. Live scores from that competition  different to 'actual scores' at the end of games. 

9. Sackings.

11. Blank manager history page. 

13. Player profile appearing blank. 

14. International call up during club matches.

15. Media message saying 'no one cares about friendlies ' after league match.

18. Player exchange.

20. Match freezing

Following the hotfixes, I believe these are all fixed, so if you see examples of these again, please let us know!

1 hour ago, aligempf said:

Following the hotfixes, I believe these are all fixed, so if you see examples of these again, please let us know!

I will edit the list but I notice there are still complaints on some the above so may edit the edit later.......

1 minute ago, billy2shots said:

I will edit the list but I notice there are still complaints on some the above so may edit the edit later.......

Which ones in particular have you noticed problems remaining?

So I am just starting my third season as PSG but have just realised that the Coupe de la Ligue in the first season was not even completed, its stuck at the Quarter Final stage after two replays for other clubs???

I didn't even realise I didn't play in this competition in my second season 17/18?

2nhi3np.jpg

2wntkzd.jpg

@Jack Joyce @Alari