Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

Thanks @Alari and I would strongly advise people to post there as well. I intend this to be helpful at a later date when updates are released. Maybe a helpful employee could come back and say 

' 1,2, and 5 have been fixed in this update. We are working on 3 and 4 for next time'

That kind of thing. 

4 we have logged and looking into, 5 is a knock-on effect of another bug that we have logged and are looking into.

3 we haven't got a great save for yet but are trying to reproduce, any saves would help.

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Any estimated patch date yet?

It's under discussion. Not everything found will necessarily be patched straight away, some fixes are safer than others and some will need a greater amount of testing to minimise risk of unwanted side effects.

3 minutes ago, Alari said:

It's under discussion. Not everything found will necessarily be patched straight away, some fixes are safer than others and some will need a greater amount of testing to minimise risk of unwanted side effects.

Yeah that's understandable :). 

When you have a player on loan you cannot interact with him.

For example, I had Ben Gordon on loan and he got sent off I couldn't give him a warning or fine any wages. Luke Donnelly was also on loan and I couldn't praise him for his hard work in training.

2 minutes ago, Wilky1878 said:

When you have a player on loan you cannot interact with him.

For example, I had Ben Gordon on loan and he got sent off I couldn't give him a warning or fine any wages. Luke Donnelly was also on loan and I couldn't praise him for his hard work in training.

Currently by design but there is a feature request in for it.

29 minutes ago, crazyrio said:

There isn't any players' record show in the club history page.

image.png

Not good. Could you finish the season and see if that updates it. 

4 hours ago, PriZe said:

Possible feedback bug? Horrible game by ter stegen, but can't give negative feedback

aOr4CyW.png

His latest form shows 7, is that not the case?

2 hours ago, crazyrio said:

There isn't any players' record show in the club history page.

image.png

There have been a few people with blank history bugs and we are struggling to reproduce so a save would be helpful.

23 hours ago, billy2shots said:

To help SI (which will help us) get to the bottom of bugs in the game they first must be made aware of them. 

A few 'possible bug' posts have started but it makes sense to have them all in one place. 

I will create a list here and edit that list as time goes on. If you think you have discovered  a bug give a brief description of what you have found and screenshots as evidence (in this thread).

If the general consensus is that it is a bug (rather than a choice by SI) then the 'bug list' will be updated on this first post. 

Edit. In some situations it is very useful for SI to have a save from  before the bug is noticed. The save can be sent to them for investigation.

1. Cup penalty bug. Winning on penalties but still going to a replay. 

Evidence Not needed as SI have admitted the problem. 

2. Set piece taker. Unable to assign set piece taker during a match on EME. 

Alari has confirmed this is not a bug and it is something they have been unable to implement at the moment.

3. Player of the month awards. Another year of FMM where players win awards yet haven't even played

4. Player history page. Some player history showing as 2015/16 rather than 16/17  

5. Random Average rating on player history page 

6. Player out of position bug. AI managers playing players in random positions e.g centre back playing as AMC when there are better options. 

I haven't noticed AI playing players out of position unless they are forced to due to injury or a change of formation.

I played against a team that played a back 4 after changing formation their LB was playing in CD (because they went 3 at the back) so they subbed him off after some minuites. This has been my experience so far 

1 hour ago, Dar J said:

I haven't noticed AI playing players out of position unless they are forced to due to injury or a change of formation.

I played against a team that played a back 4 after changing formation their LB was playing in CD (because they went 3 at the back) so they subbed him off after some minuites. This has been my experience so far 

8 hours ago, Alari said:

His latest form shows 7, is that not the case?

Surely it is up to me whether a 7 rating is good or bad? I mean I don't discipline my players for having a 7 but surely our choice to do that even if it confuses or angers them?

Also, there doesn't seem to be a response when I'm disciplining a player, aside from when he gets banned. A player got a 3 rating so I decided to warn him for poor performance, no visible response or alert. I tried fining to test and it didn't work either. Praising for training level seems to get a negative response every time (but I'm not sure if I'm just doing it wrong)

Edited by Meow

Wrote this issue as a review on the Play Store but worth raising here too.

As you can see here, Ibrahimovic appears green for the FL position. This means this is one of his preferred positions. This is when accessed through the main squad selection screen.

Screenshot_20161119-093137.png

However here, he appears as orange in the exact same position. This suggests a position he's not that comfortable in. This is very different to previously! This is very misleading.

Screenshot_20161119-092814.png

Edited by geezarinho

Bug found in club fixture.  Every time I start a new game for a English Premier League club, the club fixture list is the same (except friendly).

Edited by davelee

Hi Guys!

Today i have first but very bad bug

I played cup final after the extra time the score is 1:1 so we go to shoutout. I win 7:6 press continue and i saw... just look at pictures

Anyone having the same problem? After the load game and play match again is ok but this time i dont need penalities to win

Screenshot_2016-11-19-06-00-36.png

Screenshot_2016-11-19-11-03-24.png

31 minutes ago, groove22 said:

Why on FMM2017 none of Celtic FC or Rangers players have real picture? But on FM2017 most of Celtic players got it...is it a bug or something?

I'd assume they lost the licence?

Erratic manager movement has always been a problem. But is the calculation so off that someone can move from Juve to Sporting Gijon willingly? No, Juve is first and his job was secure.

Screenshot_2016-11-19-21-06-45.png

Was looking at European qualifier results and realised Hearts went out when they should have went through on away goals on one of my Celtic saves.

(Sorry I don't have a save I never noticed until after the qualifiers)Screenshot_2016-11-19-14-11-55.png

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

I'd assume they lost the licence?

I understand for Rangers, but what is problem with Celtic, come on they got licence on FM so how is FMM different from PC Football Manager? So they should have pictures also on FMM like they have it on PC

Look at the image, posted about this on my own thread about smashing teams and game freezing after another goal, screen was stuck like this for a few mins and indefinitely, forcing me to shut the game. Happened so many times in my save, its the same save as my Legia one where I smashed teams and it froze exactly like this, any idea what it is??

IMG_0778.PNG

I started a save as unemployed with Italy as the primary nation selected.

All the job proposals i get from Serie C sides have the exact same amount as a transfer budget (€1.61m).