Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

2 hours ago, samhardy said:

IrPt6FB.png

"Though nobody puts too much importance on friendlies" - This was a league match.

Had you won the league by this point? I got the same one a few times after I had won the league with Celtic and just put it down to the league matches beige glorified friendlies as such as we'd already won it.

Quarter finals of the champions cup with Ajax against Real Madrid. I lost in Madrid win 2-1, I won at home with 3-2, by some miracle, I was assigned the winner of the quarter final and continued to the semi-final. Major bug in my opinion.

31 minutes ago, Wilky1878 said:

Had you won the league by this point? I got the same one a few times after I had won the league with Celtic and just put it down to the league matches beige glorified friendlies as such as we'd already won it.

No mate, that's what I thought but I only won it with 2 games left.

1 hour ago, Lubatoni77 said:

Quarter finals of the champions cup with Ajax against Real Madrid. I lost in Madrid win 2-1, I won at home with 3-2, by some miracle, I was assigned the winner of the quarter final and continued to the semi-final. Major bug in my opinion.

Crazy isn't it. You've been knocked out on away goals but the game decides you win and out you through. 

The game cannot handle a draw at full time in cup games whether that's 90 or 120 minutes. 

11 hours ago, Rhys Rockley said:

I am 3 seasons in however in Manager history i am showing no records. This is the same on all the Manager History tabs...anyone else got this issue?? 

The same bug on my save. Game not showing my past and present records of seasons

Screenshot_2016-11-21-10-02-03.png

Screenshot_2016-11-20-23-50-15.png

Edited by Papaj
Add screenshots

Anyone noticing that when International team managers get sacked (playable national teams), the job appear on the job list but disappear shortly after? It's impossible too apply even from the national team squad page.

Screenshot_2016-11-21-21-17-11.png

Screenshot_2016-11-21-21-17-16.png

Edited by Meow

Madrid have £170 million, but you can't bid over £150m :(. Had a £150m bid rejected but I can't up it even though I have the cash. 

Just now, Ashez said:

Madrid have £170 million, but you can't bid over £150m :(. Had a £150m bid rejected but I can't up it even though I have the cash. 

This is not a bug. It says in the text when making a bid that the board will not let you offer more than £150M.

Just now, aligempf said:

This is not a bug. It says in the text when making a bid that the board will not let you offer more than £150M.

So that player is unbuyable then, Great. 

Just now, Ashez said:

So that player is unbuyable then, Great. 

There are very few players that would not be sold for £150M. Those that wouldn't be are never going to be sold by their clubs.

3 minutes ago, aligempf said:

There are very few players that would not be sold for £150M. Those that wouldn't be are never going to be sold by their clubs.

Well my big save idea is blocked instantly which sucks. Madrid can and do buy the unbuyable every other season. This is a game, we should be able to do the impossible. 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Well my big save idea is blocked instantly which sucks. Madrid can and do buy the unbuyable every other season. This is a game, we should be able to do the impossible. 

Madrid have spent over £30M on a single player twice in the past six seasons, James Rodriguez came from Monaco and Gareth Bale came from Tottenham. Neither of these teams were major forces in the Champions League, and these players were wanting to leave for more achievements. Certainly not unbuyable!

1 minute ago, aligempf said:

Madrid have spent over £30M on a single player twice in the past six seasons, James Rodriguez came from Monaco and Gareth Bale came from Tottenham. Neither of these teams were major forces in the Champions League, and these players were wanting to leave for more achievements. Certainly not unbuyable!

The realism arguement is the worst thing about FMM, it ruins the game to it's core. This is a game, I am the manager, surely if I want to buy someone and I have the money I should be able to? Why am I restricted due to nonsense? 

All player prices have shot up this year, has that limit also been increased to reflect that? You've shown how money is changing football this year yet we're limited to spending more than £150m, only £50m more than what Pogba cost. It's not impossible that we won't ever see a £150m+ transfer. Not long ago we thought 60m was madness, then £75m and now £90-100m.

Just annoyed that a save I had planned and was really excited about is blocked for no real reason. 

Anyone noticing some of the players from the youth intakes aren't coming through? Worked all the other seasons but on my latest one I clicked promote player and he just didn't show up.

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

The realism arguement is the worst thing about FMM, it ruins the game to it's core. This is a game, I am the manager, surely if I want to buy someone and I have the money I should be able to? Why am I restricted due to nonsense? 

All player prices have shot up this year, has that limit also been increased to reflect that? You've shown how money is changing football this year yet we're limited to spending more than £150m, only £50m more than what Pogba cost. It's not impossible that we won't ever see a £150m+ transfer. Not long ago we thought 60m was madness, then £75m and now £90-100m.

Just annoyed that a save I had planned and was really excited about is blocked for no real reason. 

When it comes to signing a player, the manager only has so much say. You say "This is a game, I am the manager, surely if I want to buy someone and I have the money I should be able to?". But in reality, the board/chairman have every right to block a transfer that expensive. The board setting a £170m budget is the same as them setting a £150m cap. They set the financial rules and the manager has to follow them.

Just now, Ben Allingham said:

When it comes to signing a player, the manager only has so much say. You say "This is a game, I am the manager, surely if I want to buy someone and I have the money I should be able to?". But in reality, the board/chairman have every right to block a transfer that expensive. The board setting a £170m budget is the same as them setting a £150m cap. They set the financial rules and the manager has to follow them.

Can't wait for owner of director of football to be added in 2018 then, we might actually have some control then. 

I really hate this new FMM, all bugs mentioned i have already experencied. Like livescore, crazy sacking, Giroud winning world player of the year, monthly award bug and etc. Also i want to share this bug. f900289370e9fa379e767dac954b268b253.png765fa9fedc12bac88cf83d06ec9e443d757.png

Edited by tigerseye6
added photos

Where to I start?

1) To many things with I'm not happy. First at all I don't like to download any Facepacks from third party, so I was more than happy when I heard that Everton, and as usually Watford will be lincenced team in Premier League. But when I selected Watford to manage, I saw that non of there players have real picture...why? They have it on PC version FM, same goes for my favourite team Celtic...why there's players don't have any real pictures? I would be more than happy that You include Celtic player pictures in next Update

2) Then why every player have picture without half of his head? all pictures are 180X180 and still half of there hair missing, but when I choose to player comparison pictures are normal and nothing missing

3) Players history, non of any players have 2016/17 season in the history, why? I found only one player with 2016/17 season, and even his history is messed up

1 a.png

1 b.png

3 a.png

3 b.png

4 a.png

4 b.png

1 minute ago, groove22 said:

Where to I start?

1) To many things with I'm not happy. First at all I don't like to download any Facepacks from third party, so I was more than happy when I heard that Everton, and as usually Watford will be lincenced team in Premier League. But when I selected Watford to manage, I saw that non of there players have real picture...why? They have it on PC version FM, same goes for my favourite team Celtic...why there's players don't have any real pictures? I would be more than happy that You include Celtic player pictures in next Update

2) Then why every player have picture without half of his head? all pictures are 180X180 and still half of there hair missing, but when I choose to player comparison pictures are normal and nothing missing

did you download the standard facepack? if so then you need to download Retina size not 1080.

Another bug (or just a little flaw). On fixture's results screen User can't check other matches for goalscorers and ext., cause they are unavailable. 

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

did you download the standard facepack? if so then you need to download Retina size not 1080.

mate so far I never downloaded any facepack...only logo pack....so this is original facepack that cames with a game

Just had a media message about my player, apparently his poor form is due to the teams form. 

Player is averaging a 7, team has played 9, lost 1, drawn 1, won the rest. 

Okay then.

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

ah ok , yes si has their retina size wrong.

I don't think that size is wrong, and last year they had 180 X 180 size, but what is wrong, this yellow background (which is so called colour of there shirts) and this is is so stupid

3 a.png