Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career SI's EME 1000 Goal Challenge

Jack Joyce

Curious as to how difficult the 1k challenge is on the new EME, I've decided to make it the focus of my next playthrough! We also have Ben and Ali joining in to see whose wonderkid does best over the course of their careers.

We'll be putting sporadic updates in this thread every now and then, bear in mind we'll be quite busy so it may take a while to complete.

Feel free to play along with the same teams and see if you can beat our 'high scores'. Would be interesting to see your progress in this thread.

SI Challengers

Jack - Kasper Dolberg of Ajax

dolberg.png

Ben - Moussa Dembele of Celtic

dembele.png

Aligempf - Ben Woodburn (signed for Besiktas)

Woodburn.PNG

Edited by Jack Joyce
4 minutes ago, Scott said:

Dolberg looks to be the better of the two, he got injured for 9 months early into my Ajax save :(

Ouch, I better stock up on prevention physios :P

49 minutes ago, Ben Allingham said:

Sheep

Too scared to challenge us Benno?

I'm leaning towards Dolberg but will leave the final decision until after the weekend.

2 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Too scared to challenge us Benno?

I'm leaning towards Dolberg but will leave the final decision until after the weekend.

Oh it's on. I'll have Dembele since he's Fulham made

I'm thinking I'm going to try and get Woodburn to join a team abroad (maybe Turkey?). Not sure what tactic yet, will depend largely on the team I pick.

15 minutes ago, Ben Allingham said:

Think I'll test out my favourite from the last game 

I'm sure you know but that will be a non starter. Own formations only plus there is no WM in 17 (apparently). 

Part of me is excited about following SI employees doing challenges but another part of me thinks they have a good idea of how to exploit the engine weaknesses. 

I will choose to go with my first opinion and wish them luck and follow with interest. 

3 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

I'm sure you know but that will be a non starter. Own formations only plus there is no WM in 17 (apparently). 

Hahaha, completely forgot about that! Could I get a link to the rules? :D

Besides all my moaning about tactics, i do enjoy FMM and even at the age of 33 it means a lot to me. I grew up playing CM and due to time i switched FMM. To see how you guys really interact with your community @Jack Joyce @aligempf Is something special. You don't see that often.

good luck on the 1kc! 

Sorry for the delay guys, as I'm sure you can understand, it's been a busy week at SI HQ!

I have finally chosen my player and team - I'll be trying to get Ben Woodburn up to 1000 goals at Besiktas!