Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Mareno Amazing #3 Orginal

mareno

Hey folks.

Startet to try different tactics. But i landed with this one. 

IMG_0956.PNGIMG_0957.PNG   IT is pretty easy strait forward, but it is working greit for me with my Man U save. I lknow Man U have a great team of players, and i havent try with a lower team save.

i am using the orginal match engine. The anhanged(?) taking to long time i think. 

Its the poacher who is making the goals. Zlatan was amazing.IMG_0955.PNG  

IMG_0958.PNG 

IMG_0952.PNG

IMG_0953.PNG

won the title with United. 

Hope you like IT!?

Edited by mareno

Always trouble in the start of a new series. But i used this for a while and is working well for me. Try it for a while an see how it is working for you.

God Luck

On 19/11/2016 at 12:58, jaguar11 said:

Looks good!But i have a problem whit the tactics this year!I just hope this works!

With patience this forum brings you great tactics each year so no worries we have only just begone :)

Pretty good for me so far this in the Championship as Leeds.

[EDIT]

Killing it with Parma in the first season too, using this same tactic.

Edited by Schwantz34

I have tried A million different tactics since the new game came out. But i keep falling back to Mareno Amazing tactic.

Did A few changes:

IMG_1039.PNGIMG_1040.PNGIMG_1041.PNG

first sesong with Fulham i got promotet from Championship with another tactic. And second season in the Premier i struggeled to Get anything working. Most have changed formation 10 times...

but in the end i went back to Mareno Amazing. So i just caught 4 place on goal different to Liverpool...

third season with not the best team on paper i won the league. Did a few good signings but i struggeled to get better players, smal transfer budsjett and low wages budsjett.

im happy!?

IMG_1035.PNG

GamesIMG_1042.PNG

IMG_1043.PNG

IMG_1044.PNG

i needed A cheep poacher becaus of injuries. I found gold! I give you Word player of the year after half A season:?IMG_1046.PNG

IMG_1047.PNG

IMG_1029.PNG

IMG_1033.PNG

IMG_1036.PNG

a few games:

IMG_1031.PNGIMG_1032.PNGIMG_1028.PNG

Transfers:

IMG_1037.PNGIMG_1038.PNG

got to the Cl final, but i lost to A madrid?

IMG_1045.PNG

IMG_1034.PNG

Wow this is a very amazing career, I really need to get deep in a save like this but I'm having a lot of difficulty to do it any suggestions on teams that will make a really good save 

@mareno glad to know you like your own tactics :)

As for the CL final I'm pretty sure you lost it because you started the game with too many unfit/tired players. I see too many 60/70% after 90 min. Or a combo of low stamina and playing pressing football. That will kill your players like it did vs Atletico.

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

@mareno glad to know you like your own tactics :)

As for the CL final I'm pretty sure you lost it because you started the game with too many unfit/tired players. I see too many 60/70% after 90 min. Or a combo of low stamina and playing pressing football. That will kill your players like it did vs Atletico.

Of cours i like my own tactic!??

i the CL final IT went to overtime, that is what they was so tired... that is the same with A.madrid...

1 hour ago, mareno said:

Of cours i like my own tactic!??

i the CL final IT went to overtime, that is what they was so tired... that is the same with A.madrid...

The AI often plays their best players until they're dead tired at 50-60% cause they're poor managers. :)

Nothing wrong with playing 'pressing' of course but once your players are 'tired' (8 players below/at 70% mark is too much) it becomes counter-productive. They can't run the distance to re-organize anymore and leave themselves exposed.

5 hours ago, Pogba said:

Wow this is a very amazing career, I really need to get deep in a save like this but I'm having a lot of difficulty to do it any suggestions on teams that will make a really good save 

Try doing a challenge with you preferred team or players and you can't go wrong with that.

On 12/31/2016 at 18:54, mareno said:

I have tried A million different tactics since the new game came out. But i keep falling back to Mareno Amazing tactic.

Did A few changes:

Tried your tactic aaand

http://imgur.com/a/9268a (how do I link images into posts??) :(

How many games does it take a team to get used to a tactic?

Edited by julystork

All formations have a counter.. in your match, Stuttgart probably played a formation that nullifies OP's...

1 hour ago, julystork said:

How many games does it take a team to get used to a tactic?

Unlike the full PC game, this is not a thing in FMM.  Players don't need practice with a formation before getting used to it.  You just need to tweak things until it works for your team.