Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Taffs DT/GaM Challenge (COMPLETE)

Taff

11 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Well done! Fantastic achievement! and a very entertaining read too... any hints on what's next?

Thanks dude, I'm into my second season of the Wine World Tour Challenge, I'm going to wait till the Australian leg is complete before posting

9 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Congratulations @Taff on another fantastic career. This career was great to follow and Niang's struggles made this career even more exciting due to extending the time needed to finish. KIU and I can't wait for your next career,

He's had me worried but netting 4 in the opening game showed me his intent, as stated I'm following your footsteps and attempting the WWT but how you finished in OZ so quick I'll never know I'm struggling at the moment 

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

Congrats on a brilliant career :D 

Cheers Ash always appreciate the kind words 

1 hour ago, Gonzolito said:

Wow, brilliant ! Congratulations, you just nailed it ! :)

Cheers dude I must admit I was lucky they finished this season as both their contracts were up at the end of the season and neither wanted to re sign but it's done onto more careers and challenges

Edited by Taff
25 minutes ago, Taff said:

He's had me worried but netting 4 in the opening game showed me his intent, as stated I'm following your footsteps and attempting the WWT but how you finished in OZ so quick I'll never know I'm struggling at the moment 

I put my success down to local knowledge of the league, hopefully you can find a good striker and make sure you take advantage of those FFA Cup games.

3 hours ago, Real_Random said:

I put my success down to local knowledge of the league, hopefully you can find a good striker and make sure you take advantage of those FFA Cup games.

Only just clocked your an Aussie, I'm doing OK but nowhere near your standards but I'll get there

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Congrats m8! Great read and a great result!!!

Cheers PriZe I'm pretty chuffed with how it went, looking forward to cracking on with something new

1 minute ago, Taff said:

Only just clocked your an Aussie, I'm doing OK but nowhere near your standards but I'll get there

Cheers PriZe I'm pretty chuffed with how it went, looking forward to cracking on with something new

looking forward to anything new m8! :)

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

looking forward to anything new m8! :)

Giving the WWT a go now and then maybe a nice 1K (thinking of giving Rashford a go as he didn't get a look in playing for me but he did impress in the games where he did play a small part)

5 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Outstanding last few seasons there, great achievement.

Sorry for not replying earlier dude, must have missed your post

Thanks for following and I must admit I'm glad I got it done (many a season I thought we wouldn't get there especially after all the early injuries)

3 minutes ago, Joewins said:

Fantastic work mate. I'm doubly impressed as I've never got anything out of Niang!

Cheers Joe, he did have spells of sheer brilliance but the injuries were a big concern early on