Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat There is no Attribute Analysis in FM Mobile 2017

nefendim

Hi

I bought FM Mobile 2017 and also i have bought FM Mobile 2015-2015 and FM 2012-2016.

There is no Attribute Analysis in FM Mobile 2017. I want to add this feature in player comparison or in player features.

We certainly know that which player is better than others with Attribute Analysis.

This is no too much hard to add in FM Mobile 2017, can you add in next update of FM Mobile 2017.

keK3Scj.png

nC7VHyM.png

comparison fm mobile 2017.PNG

player  fm mobile 2017.PNG

I don't think this kind of analysis is necessary. Attributes in fmm is quite simple, we can easily evaluate players who is better.

2 minutes ago, rseven said:

I don't think this kind of analysis is necessary. Attributes in fmm is quite simple, we can easily evaluate players who is better.

i think they can add in comparison area. This will be useful.

Spoke to you over on the SI forums saying I like this idea though in comparison maybe replace the Compare Attributes as detailed is a better UI and move it to next to the player picture by moving that to the left. It could be useful to get a quick grasp on players' strengths particularly when comparing as you say without delving into attributes. It would also be good if assistants could maybe give this back first when scouting if using attribute masking (which maybe should be on by default?).

I also made a little Excel chart showing a simplified view from FM so it works with the FM attributes and smaller screens. Please note attributes are weighted differently to make it more realistic. If anyone wants this uploading please let me know.

dec.png

10 minutes ago, Dec said:

Spoke to you over on the SI forums saying I like this idea though in comparison maybe replace the Compare Attributes as detailed is a better UI and move it to next to the player picture by moving that to the left. It could be useful to get a quick grasp on players' strengths particularly when comparing as you say without delving into attributes. It would also be good if assistants could maybe give this back first when scouting if using attribute masking (which maybe should be on by default?).

I also made a little Excel chart showing a simplified view from FM so it works with the FM attributes and smaller screens. Please note attributes are weighted differently to make it more realistic. If anyone wants this uploading please let me know.

dec.png

can you upload this?

and can i use this excel with iphone?

can you do it for iphone, please ?

1 hour ago, Dec said:

dec.png

Upload it

Very useful tool , but i think the player comparison page gives enough info for a manager to be enabled to make an informed choice as to which is the better player for a specific role.

1 hour ago, Rossma said:

Very useful tool , but i think the player comparison page gives enough info for a manager to be enabled to make an informed choice as to which is the better player for a specific role.

The primary purpose isn't to compare players but give an overview in what may be a quicker way than analysing attributes. Obviously that is useful for roles but for split decisions this could help decide between 2 players. I don't see it as much use personally for the masses. I may try and incorporate a CA/PA rater in though as there is overall but I would love to factor in PA based on age and maybe give a prediction. I will have a look though.

1 hour ago, Dec said:

The primary purpose isn't to compare players but give an overview in what may be a quicker way than analysing attributes. Obviously that is useful for roles but for split decisions this could help decide between 2 players. I don't see it as much use personally for the masses. I may try and incorporate a CA/PA rater in though as there is overall but I would love to factor in PA based on age and maybe give a prediction. I will have a look though.

Very interested in this 

3 hours ago, Dec said:

I had something like that for FM15. 

I had the stats of all my players at beginningof every season then I had different columns where I calculated the ability of each player in the roles I used.

I also calculated the attributes for free kicks and penalties to know the best in the team

1 hour ago, Dar J said:

I had the stats of all my players at beginningof every season then I had different columns where I calculated the ability of each player in the roles I used.

I do that for all my long-term serious saves and even update the stats a couple times per season due to training or form changes. I also use the same spreadsheet for helping with scouting. I've never had anything less than a 20 in "transfer acumen" since I'm always able to get the best players available at good prices.  Makes the game less "mobile" at times but lets me maximize my time when I play.

2 hours ago, Dar J said:

I had something like that for FM15. 

I also calculated the attributes for free kicks and penalties to know the best in the team

That is interesting though it could be a drag to keep updating. I was thinking more do it based on age, the ratings of each section and then the current overall.

57 minutes ago, Dec said:

That is interesting though it could be a drag to keep updating. I was thinking more do it based on age, the ratings of each section and then the current overall.

How can I do it based on age?

8 minutes ago, Dar J said:

How can I do it based in age?

You'd have to create an algorithm. I am thinking doing an IF they are younger than 33 then do an increase, if older then downgrade.

7 minutes ago, Dec said:

You'd have to create an algorithm. I am thinking doing an IF they are younger than 33 then do an increase, if older then downgrade.

I can't still understand what you mean sorry

29 minutes ago, Dar J said:

I can't still understand what you mean sorry

It will be a formulae to determine peak and then distribute peak against the attributes based on what he is good at 

14 minutes ago, Dec said:

It will be a formulae to determine peak and then distribute peak against the attributes based on what he is good at 

It would be difficult I think 

1 hour ago, Dec said:

Do you think they will add this feature? I wrote everywhere. 

1 hour ago, nefendim said:

Do you think they will add this feature? I wrote everywhere. 

Writing everywhere won't help. I don't think it will happen this year or next year.

Just now, sharaziuk said:

Looking good. How did you work out potential? 

It factors in age and ability for overall. The attributes are very complicated and in my opinion still need tweaking.

1 minute ago, Dec said:

It factors in age and ability for overall. The attributes are very complicated and in my opinion still need tweaking.

The potential is only a rough guide I'm guessing, as some players have varied PA, but looks interesting. 

4 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

The potential is only a rough guide I'm guessing, as some players have varied PA, but looks interesting. 

Yes, it is by no means actual potential but just factors in current ability and age.

Seems like a waste of time to use the same analysis on all players. Clearly you won't play Rashford as anything other than striker or AM. 

The way I do my comparisons is by adding the top 4 stats for the player and position I'm considering (defender, fullback, striker, AM, CM, winger) and using sum of two secondary stats as a tiebreaker. Sum of two relevant physical attributes is also considered. The stats taken are from that player role spreadsheet I posted earlier.