Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Real Random Attempts the Dean Saunders Challenge

Real_Random

Hi all I'm back with my first career of FMM 17

I have decided to attempt this great new challenge by @danovic78 

Because this challenge is based around Dean Saunders I thought there would be no better choice than Dean Saunders own son

Callum Saunders

IMG_3017.PNG

Season 1 is coming soon

47 minutes ago, Harish said:

Good luck mate will be following this with interest.Curious choice there by picking Saunders Jr......

Thanks mate. I just felt he was the most appropriate choice for this challenge

35 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Good luck, I didn't know he was even in the game. Gonna be tough to post a good score with his stats!

Thanks mate. I only realised he was in the game last year when he had random PA and was signed by palace and he kept scoring against me in the premier. I have faith though and at the time of writing has already scored 4 goals.

Just now, BatiGoal said:

A challenge within a challenge.

Gotta love it. Goodluck @randomguy@Real_Random

(can't delete the first dude using the phone)

Thanks mate. Saunders will be a tough one but I think it will be worth it. Also it was either Saunders (who was born in Turkey when his father played for Galatasaray), Bradshaw or Vokes so I chose the one who has the best connection to this challenge. 

9 hours ago, Ashez said:

An attempt with romance, this is going to be brilliant! Well done with being clever with who you picked :D. 

Thanks mate. As soon as I saw this challenge I knew who I wanted to pick. I was actually worried someone else would post before me using Callum but it seems no one knows about him.

Mid Season Update

Turkish Super Cup

IMG_3028.PNG

League (so far)

IMG_3026.PNG

Team and Transfers 

IMG_3024.PNGIMG_3025.PNGCallum Saunders

IMG_3027.PNG

Goals Scored (So Far)

IMG_3023.PNG

So in half a season I have gotten to the target of 21 goals so now I will try set a high benchmark for later attempts. 

Thanks for reading and comments are appreciated.

5 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Great start there mate very nice total so far, could even smash past 50 if he keeps it up. KIU

Thanks mate. 50 is an insane target but who knows it could happen but I think 30-40 is more realistic. Thanks for the support

Aim for the top mate, but either way anything over 30 heading to 40 would be a great start. Just out of interest did u finish your Andre silva 1kc you were smashing it out the park if I remember rightly.

3 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Aim for the top mate, but either way anything over 30 heading to 40 would be a great start. Just out of interest did u finish your Andre silva 1kc you were smashing it out the park if I remember rightly.

Thanks mate. No I have not finished it but I might if there is some interest. Because you seem interested I will see if I can finish it. I have been focusing on FMM 17 but I still have the save so I can still finish it

Good improvement on his stats, well done and very good season so far.

Try Trequartista as an alternative role (looks like he could do OK) if he underperforms or the opponents figure him out etc.

50 goals is attainanble if he stays clear of injuries. Goodluck!

14 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Good improvement on his stats, well done and very good season so far.

Try Trequartista as an alternative role (looks like he could do OK) if he underperforms or the opponents figure him out etc.

50 goals is attainanble if he stays clear of injuries. Goodluck!

Thanks mate. I thinks he has done a fairly good job poaching goals. I will try using him as a trequartista if needed. Thanks for the advice

30 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Thanks mate. No I have not finished it but I might if there is some interest. Because you seem interested I will see if I can finish it. I have been focusing on FMM 17 but I still have the save so I can still finish it

Would be great to see if you can finish it mate if you get the time, I'm the same still got an unfinished challenge on fmm16 but doubt I'll get round to it anytime soon as I'm loving fmm17.

Wow, he is doing so well. I just hope there is no Jan/Feb slump that sometimes happens in saves which can see a striker go 5-10 without a goal.

Might have to pick this up myself and see what I can do.

13 hours ago, Ashez said:

Impressive start mate :D 

Thanks mate. I am really enjoying seeing Callum score so many goals even though my scouts said he would be terrible

7 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Thanks mate. I am really enjoying seeing Callum score so many goals even though my scouts said he would be terrible

Trust the human :P 

9 hours ago, Ashez said:

Trust the human :P 

So true even though scouts have been updated they're still useless

Edited by Real_Random

Final Update

SuperLeagueIMG_3040.PNG

Turkish Cup

IMG_3041.PNG

A double from Saunders securing the Cup 

Spoiler

Stats and Awards

IMG_3039.PNGIMG_3045.PNGIMG_3046.PNG

Callum Saunders

IMG_3044.PNGIMG_3043.PNGIMG_3042.PNG

Congratulations to @Mikee1984 for correctly predicting Callum would  get 50 goals and @danovic78 here is your benchmark

Thanks for reading and comments are appreciated 

Thanks also to all who commented and especially to Danovic for creating yet another fantastic challenge

23 minutes ago, Ashez said:

A very solid bench mark indeed, he did better than I expected at the start anyway lol. Looking forward to your next career :). 

Thanks mate. I'm not too sure what I will do next but I'm sure I will find something to do. Thanks for the support

That's a very solid number. Well done!

You really owned that league. Looking forward to seeing how others do as well as your next challenge.

Wonderful stuff over there mate, hats off to you, taking a league 2 striker and moulding him into a star, that's a pretty impossible feat but you have managed it.

8 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

That's a very solid number. Well done!

You really owned that league. Looking forward to seeing how others do as well as your next challenge.

Thanks mate. I'm still not sure what to do for my next challenge. I may create my own or might have a look at the Diego maradona one.

8 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Well done mate what a great season all round, and you hit that magical 50 aswel nice one. Keep up the good work 

Thanks for the support mate. I only finished the season after I read you comments so thanks for the jinx:D

4 hours ago, Harish said:

Wonderful stuff over there mate, hats off to you, taking a league 2 striker and moulding him into a star, that's a pretty impossible feat but you have managed it.

Thanks mate. I did something similar last year with Tom Bradshaw who became 1/3 of Barcelona's front three and ended up scoring in the champions league final