Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help List of English Leagues?

Tom Rogers

This seems like it should have been an easier question to find an answer to, but I was wrong.  I play FMM2016 every waking moment, and my only gripe is that I can't play as Bath City in the National League South (my home town club).  Does anyone know if that league is in FMM2017 before I leave my hugely successful current career and move on?

As long as you select England as your first nation when selecting nations with leagues, National League South will be in both 2016 and 2017.

Edited by aligempf
a word
1 minute ago, aligempf said:

As long as you select England as your first nation when selecting nations with leagues, National League South will be in both 2016 and 2017.

Ah, I must have missed that when I first started 2016, thanks.  When I try to view the league now it isn't clickable.  Maybe my bad.  Thanks for the response.

Another search I've just done has raised another question you might know the answer too - is FMM2016 limited in terms of the number of total seasons you can play?  I'm somewhere around 2043 and saw that 2017 has a 30 year limit.  Thanks, I really appreciate the replies :)

Just now, Tom Rogers said:

Ah, I must have missed that when I first started 2016, thanks.  When I try to view the league now it isn't clickable.  Maybe my bad.  Thanks for the response.

Another search I've just done has raised another question you might know the answer too - is FMM2016 limited in terms of the number of total seasons you can play?  I'm somewhere around 2043 and saw that 2017 has a 30 year limit.  Thanks, I really appreciate the replies :)

Both are limited to 30 years. Happy to help :)

8 minutes ago, aligempf said:

Both are limited to 30 years. Happy to help :)

Damn, I've spent the last 15 years waiting for the England manager (Wayne Rooney) to be sacked and now I wouldn't have time to take it :(.

Oh well, reason to start again or get 2017.

Many thanks again

1 hour ago, Tom Rogers said:

Damn, I've spent the last 15 years waiting for the England manager (Wayne Rooney) to be sacked and now I wouldn't have time to take it :(.

Oh well, reason to start again or get 2017.

Many thanks again

National team jobs are like that. In FMM 16, if you don't get the job when Roy retires, you almost never will. It's so frustrating too, seeing your Champions League destroyers being absolute shite playing under the AI.