Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez Plays The In Game Challenges

Ashez

Ashez Plays The In Game Challenges

Well hello Vibe and welcome to a new year of FMM! 2017 is here and I have to say I'm impressed! I do feel the new features and feel of the game is excellent. I still have some personal issues with the game and the bugs are annoying but at least they aren't as game breaking as the stamina bug and co. I'm only mentioning the bugs as this is a filler career while we wait for the patches, I wanted to play the game and produce content but bugs make that risky so the in game challenges seemed like a good place to start. 

For those of you that don't know the game comes with four free to play challenges built in, the first is a relegation battle, the second is an injury crisis, the third is a player revolt and lastly the Invincibles! These challenges place you in a point of the campaign where you have to beat objectives to complete the challenge. The game also has DLC challenges which I won't be touching as I don't feel they are worth the money. 

Without wasting anymore time lets jump into challenge one! 

Challenge One

xqkjDkp.jpg

Which lucky club will I be attempting to save?

dGa6y4i.jpg

In honour of my good friend SamHardy I'll be trying to save his beloved Sunderland! 

The Starting Point

u22LsxP.jpg

Not too bad to be honest, only three points from safety so hopefully we can smash this! Unfortunately the window has closed so we'll be doing this with the default squad!

February Results

PciaaVZ.jpg

We receive no new manager bounce as Everton blow us away on my debut! However it's at home where the points are vital as we claim an impressive win vs Spurs in front of the black cats! The month ended with a precious away point against West Ham. 

Pundits and Board On My Back?!

Syo0BsP.jpg

I bet it's that Alan Shearer!

AOqt27S.jpg

What am I meant to do? Piss off and let me do my job! The club is in this mess because of you! Leave me alone and I'll get you out of it! 

March Results

F8fdZiH.jpg

The pundit and board say what? Nine from nine in March as Sunderland find form! 

Current Table

ozvSe5f.jpg

We're out the drop and six points clear! The escape is on! 

April Results

WoNf6F8.jpg

Three more wins including a hammering of Watford but Sunderland's fine form was ended thanks to back to back defeats to the big boys! Liverpool and United also remain in Sunderland's run in. 

Current Table

etOmveb.jpg

Sunderland appear safe but anything can happen! 

The Media Say Sunderland Are Doomed?

Pv2Kyn1.jpg

May Results

vreCJSN.jpg

But what do the media know as a famous result at Anfield which may or may not included a beach ball saw Sunderland safe! Ashez has done it!

cniAZq0.jpg

The challenge was complete and Sunderland saw out the season with two draws for a mid table finish. 

Final Table

zLwousc.jpg

Well clear of relegation and looking up! 

Manager Profile

1yC4cUn.jpg

It's a shame the manager has resigned and he's now looking for an injury hit squad to tackle. The question is where is he going?

Hopefully you find this little series interesting as they aren't posted often, once the patches are out I have much grander ideas! As always thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment :). 

Edited by Ashez
1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

That was a fun read.

Good idea btw to get a feel of the new series doing these ingame challenges. Smart move.

Cheers, yeah that was the plan. A good way to get used to the game while experiencing different teams and leagues :). 

Such a simple but great idea to (as BG says) get your head around the new game. 

Those results are nothing short of terrific considering the players morale must have been on the floor. 

1 hour ago, Real_Random said:

Great start mate. Nice to see you back playing FMM after a bit of uncertainty. Good luck and KIU

Cheers, hopefully it lasts haha. I have some ideas just want the game more stable first. 

1 hour ago, Guille said:

Good job, but you had it much easier than me. I've only tried this once and I started 14 points below 17th!

Haha, it is luck of the draw I guess. I did think it was kinder than I've had in the last though. 

1 hour ago, billy2shots said:

Such a simple but great idea to (as BG says) get your head around the new game. 

Those results are nothing short of terrific considering the players morale must have been on the floor. 

It was easier than expected tbh, after that Everton result I thought oh here we go but things soon picked up. Anichie and Defoe were solid tbf. 

My favourite challenge to play to test tactics, I completed it with Liverpool last weekend :laugh:

Good to see your still posting careers even though the match engines are terrible :)

20 minutes ago, Scott said:

My favourite challenge to play to test tactics, I completed it with Liverpool last weekend :laugh:

Good to see your still posting careers even though the match engines are terrible :)

Haha, emulating Roy Hodgeson :P 

The things we do for the greater good :p, the careers forum would be a better place with your return mate :). 

11 minutes ago, LOLITSLIT said:

Nice and simple idea you've got right here. Wish you good luck and KIU.

The simple ideas are often the best :p, thanks for the comment :) 

4 hours ago, magpiemadman said:

Boo, you kept Sunderland up ;) apart from that KIU :) 

Haha, sorry :P. Maybe I'll use Newcastle for one of the challenges :). 

3 minutes ago, Paul186 said:

Great Challenge and if Moyes doesn't improve things you might get call!

I'll be waiting by the phone ;). Err I just know Sunderland will beat us tomo haha, just have that feeling and Sunderland known as party poppers :(. 

Anyway thanks for the comment :). I wasn't sure how this idea would go down but I'm pleased to see you guys seem to be enjoying it :). 

Ashez Plays The In Game Challenges

Where has the time gone? Feels like just yesterday i started this thread but so much time has passed! Unfortunately i came down with a cold and when i was fighting fit Pokemon kinda took priority lol, however that adventure is now completely so i'm back in FMM mode! This thread should be updated much quicker now while i've also got a new and special save being posted on Wednesday so make sure you keep an eye out for that! 

Last time out i managed to save Sunderland from the "Relegation Challenge" so now we move onto the "Injury Crisis" challenge. When deciding who to be i thought it was about time i jumped into the new leagues and as i've always wanted to manage Galatasaray in game it felt like the ideal fit! So let's get on with the show. 

Challenge Two
Injury Crisis

OtqQFUv.png

The Starting Point

Spoiler

League

sqq0a6o.png

Not a bad starting point at all as the game at least put us in the title picture

The Starting Squad

XFD3tfz.png
34iQJw5.png

It's not called a crisis for nothing!

Transfers

x7esA6V.png

The game gave me some time to act quickly in the window so i got as much cover as i thought i'd need.

The Career Begins

February

Spoiler

k78Ei7I.png

We got knocked out in the cup but our league form wasn't half bad considering!

March

Spoiler

4flQiti.png

Not many matches in March but we got the points we needed

Table

FmBvJga.png

We're still in the race and only five points behind.

April

Spoiler

cMJySWG.png

We really found our form in April as we stormed the opposition, including a massive win verse our title rivals! 

Table

hrzlnw6.png

Sorry seems to be the only image i took around this point. I'm not used to monthly updates so i sometimes forget what i need haha. 

May

Spoiler

GZdA4sF.png

The form continues as we blow away everyone we face! 

Final League Table

v1HE2JV.png

We even ended up four points clear, hard to complain! 

Challenge Complete!

mdUybl0.png

Likely used a squad too overpowered for this challenge but that's two out of the four done!

How Squad Looked At The End

vgXraS3.png
Qb2KYKC.png

Looking much healthier! 

Most Important Player
Stats

Spoiler

kUo8gjr.png

He's a player i can't stand in real life and his stats aren't that impressive but boy did he do a job for me. 

History

SYWyDgr.png

Lovely stuff

Manager History

VZVoBjH.png

Nicely done. 

The Next Challenge

So two of the four have been done and now it's time to tackle the "Player Revolt Challenge," i wonder which club i could go to as an unknown and attempt to change the opinion and gain success. Any guesses?

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment :D, until next time!

Edited by Ashez

Well done! This looks like a fun league for challenges.

As for your next 'players revolt' challenge, I did a quick search on recent players revolt (or threatened with one) at their club and 3 clubs jumped out; Fulham, Newcastle and Chelsea. Perhaps one of these, but you just did the EPL on your 1st challenge.

42 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Well done! This looks like a fun league for challenges.

As for your next 'players revolt' challenge, I did a quick search on recent players revolt (or threatened with one) at their club and 3 clubs jumped out; Fulham, Newcastle and Chelsea. Perhaps one of these, but you just did the EPL on your 1st challenge.

Cheers :), yeah it's not a bad league from the little I've played there. 

Nice thinking but it's none of them, however there is a reasoning behind my pick. It is an English club. 

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Great read due and it's fantastic to see you back in FMM17 KIU

Cheers mate :), it does feel could to be playing proper save again (my other save, this is just gimmicky :p). 

I have a few ideas lined up, hopefully they materialise during the year :). 

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Cheers mate :), it does feel could to be playing proper save again (my other save, this is just gimmicky :p). 

I have a few ideas lined up, hopefully they materialise during the year :). 

Can't wait to see what you come up with

2 hours ago, Taff said:

Can't wait to see what you come up with

Well it's an idea that got me playing again so I found it exciting at least lol, just have to hope Vibe enjoys the reveal and the updates now :) 

19 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Well it's an idea that got me playing again so I found it exciting at least lol, just have to hope Vibe enjoys the reveal and the updates now :) 

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say it's nice to have you playing again and I guarantee lots of excitement from Vibe to see what a LEGEND like your self has in store

Ash Sale the new Tony Pulis!!

You're getting a reputation for stepping into clubs and saving them from difficult positions. 

Just don't headbutt one of your players whilst naked and you'll be fine. 

Good old Macheda, used him a few years back!!

It's a fun league in Turkey, I might look for another challenge there after my one season for the Dean Saunders Challenge. 

Bruma is a star for that team, goals and assists.

13 hours ago, Taff said:

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say it's nice to have you playing again and I guarantee lots of excitement from Vibe to see what a LEGEND like your self has in store

Well it's a brand new challenge, with a brand new concept while also using an idea that used to be popular but hasn't been done as much in the last few years ;). Not gunna lie it's not the longest challenge going but it should be fun :). 

6 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Great season mate. Can't wait for your next update. My guess is that your managing Leeds due to the constant fans revolt on the owner.

Thanks mate, next update will be posted the second I have a chance :). It's not Leeds but a good shout, the club I have chosen is more based on the concept of the challenge than anything based on real life revolts etc :). 

3 hours ago, billy2shots said:

Ash Sale the new Tony Pulis!!

You're getting a reputation for stepping into clubs and saving them from difficult positions. 

Just don't headbutt one of your players whilst naked and you'll be fine. 

Haha I love that story, it always makes me laugh! I really wish Pulis' style of managing was do able in game but oh well. Thanks for the comment :) 

2 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Good old Macheda, used him a few years back!!

It's a fun league in Turkey, I might look for another challenge there after my one season for the Dean Saunders Challenge. 

Bruma is a star for that team, goals and assists.

Only time I've used him before really is making him rot in the reserves on full IT :D. How else should you treat a one trick pony that robbed us of a title :P 

Seen I posted a new challenge based on Turkey? It was inspired by your style so you might like it :) 

I must have missed that challenge but just had a look.

Looks a very tough one indeed, especially with the limited funds available at the clubs. Lots of free deals I guess.