Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM2017 Funnies

TedB86

Hello! Just played my first match in FMM2017, beginning my career in an attempt to bring Aston Villa back to their former glory. 

Anyone notice anything amusing about the game? (no jokes about Villa scoring a shock 5 goals in a dominant performance plz)

IMG_4124.PNG

No? Maybe this will help:

IMG_4125.PNG

Yep, 2nd goal on the game was scored by my keeper! Was a long punt upfield out of his hands, which bounced over the head of the Doncaster keeper and into the net! Many hours spent in FMM2016 and 2015 and don't think i ever saw a keeper score from open play, yet it's happened in my first game here. I have the game saved in case @Alari etc want to see it, but seems like a freak occurrence! 

Share your FMM2017 funnies as you get them! 

Wow! Never seen that before :D

No need for a save of the game unless its something that is happening too often, but I believe its incredibly rare.

8 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Wow! Never seen that before :D

No need for a save of the game unless its something that is happening too often, but I believe its incredibly rare.

Yep that's what i thought! Kept it in case we see a pattern of this type of thing that you want to look into. I'll enjoy the rarity of it for now! 

3 minutes ago, trigby said:

so this happened today, only signed 2 players, Poulsen & of course Ronaldinho... 10 days later Pep got Manager of the month?!?!?!?!?

IMG_0290.PNG

Wow, what are you feeding your lads? Out of interest, what formation do you play?

2 minutes ago, Jens said:

Wow, what are you feeding your lads? Out of interest, what formation do you play?

ahah, i was just shocked i was 2-0 up inside the first 10 minutes. currently playing a simple 442 Diamond

(L-R) Forster, Bertrand, Fonte, Van Dijk, Cedric, Hojbjerg, Tadic, Redmond, Ronaldinho, Long, Poulsen.

Tactics & Instructuions. Attacking, Short Passing, Mixing Passing Focus, Commited Tackling and Pressing. 

nothing fancy, just fluke as i then beat Everton 2-1 and drew 1-1 with Watford.

Wew my spy has infiltrated and gotten the manager sacked, it's even on his awards list!

In all seriousness, why is it labelled an award?

Screenshot_2016-11-18-20-30-32.png

3 minutes ago, Meow said:

Wew my spy has infiltrated and gotten the manager sacked, it's even on his awards list!

In all seriousness, why is it labelled an award?

Screenshot_2016-11-18-20-30-32.png

It's counted as an 'adverse' achievement, as are relegations etc. It's included because it might be fun to see which player is a 'curse' on their clubs. :P Was he at Everton at some point?

16 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

It's counted as an 'adverse' achievement, as are relegations etc. It's included because it might be fun to see which player is a 'curse' on their clubs. :P Was he at Everton at some point?

Yes, I bought him and loaned him there. Yeah if it was labelled "Achievements" or "Events" it wouldn't have been so funny, but "Awards"! Haha....They've bought quite a few Liverpool players too (which I'm sure most virtual fans aren't happy about). Financial overhaul of sorts, especially defensively. Spent over 200 million while balancing the books.

On 17/11/2016 at 15:28, Connor1874 said:

I've had a keeper score in similar fashion before, but it was on FM 2008.

I had a keeper score a couple of times, like you though, it was on an older version of the game

8 hours ago, Talisman said:

So this just happened.....

IMG_2958.PNG

Had 2 sent off before never had more than that...1 more sending off and the game would have been abandoned.

Wonder if it has ever happened in the history of FM where a match has not had enough players on 1 side to finish a game...Lookup The Battle of Brammall lane as a real life example

22 hours ago, samhardy said:

What were these two Sevilla players doing to get injured in the same minute?!

ZnbbM9a.png

Ran into each other, clash of heads possibly...

A couple of seasons ago, I played one match, and FA Cup tie where 4 opposition players went off injured in the space of 5-10 minutes...FMH 15 I think it was

Edited by marxistafozzski

How is his guys surname pronounced

A German Physio called Peter Kuhnt...

The best name I have since Stefan Kuntz made an appearance for Germany or Rafael Scheidt playing for Celtic

Screenshot_2016-11-23-01-30-47.png

Edited by marxistafozzski