Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM2017 Funnies

TedB86

One thing I find amusing is in the scouting...

When on assignment, the scouts will find players and comment 'Does not believe [Name Here] has the potential to make it at the club'

Unless I am scouting a specific player I could not care less about those who may lack potential, all I want is reports on players who might improve my squad

On 17/11/2016 at 20:14, sharaziuk said:

No comment... 

IMG-20161117-WA0011.jpg

Theres also these guys...

48 and 45 yrs old respectively...

Seems the oldest players are player-managers for there clubs

Screenshot_2016-11-23-02-15-18.png

Screenshot_2016-11-23-02-16-40.png

Edited by marxistafozzski
16 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Alphabetical order all over the shop :D

The alphabetical order here is fine actually. I'm not sure if you're making the mistake I made when first looking at those, but it's not the same division! If you mean East Thurrock, Eastbourne Boro being the wrong way round, but they aren't either, the space in East Thurrock puts it above :)

1 hour ago, aligempf said:

The alphabetical order here is fine actually. I'm not sure if you're making the mistake I made when first looking at those, but it's not the same division! If you mean East Thurrock, Eastbourne Boro being the wrong way round, but they aren't either, the space in East Thurrock puts it above :)

Haha my mistake, can't otherwise see what's wrong with the image :/

15 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Haha my mistake, can't otherwise see what's wrong with the image :/

No worries, like I said, I did the exact same thing! I believe:

1 hour ago, TedB86 said:

Hendon in the VNL NORTH?

is what is being referred to. This known and being looked into.

7 hours ago, marxistafozzski said:

Can anyone notice what is wrog in these 2 screenshots

Screenshot_2016-11-23-09-43-13.png

Screenshot_2016-11-23-09-42-49.png

There are teams in the wrong league. You can't get much more south than Dorchester. Don't fancy their away trip to Darlington much!

On 22 November 2016 at 10:49, Talisman said:

So this just happened.....

IMG_2958.PNG

I had 4 sent off in a match playing as San Marino on FM a few years ago.

Czech Republic beat me comfortably... 16-0.

Yep Hendon in the North(nothing to do with the place near Sunderland) along with Dorchester and North Ferriby, Guiseley and Chester in the South...

Dorchesters trip to Darlo could be compared to North Ferriby and Guiseleys trip to Truro

A few years ago a similar thing happened in the game where Altrincham would end up South on relegation from Conference National.

We also have in real life teams like Brackley, Oxford City, Gloucester and Worcester in the North along with Bishops Stortford from Essex a few years ago.

But what I have seen on the game, there is no way those teams would be placed in those Regional Divisions

Edited by marxistafozzski
1 minute ago, JustM1kePlays said:

FMM retro database confirmed :P

A time before Continental Competition was even thought or even FIFA or UEFA for that matter...

The first 'World Cup' had not even been played by 1900

52 minutes ago, marxistafozzski said:

Yep Hendon in the North(nothing to do with the place near Sunderland) along with Dorchester and North Ferriby, Guiseley and Chester in the South...

Dorchesters trip to Darlo could be compared to North Ferriby and Guiseleys trip to Truro

A few years ago a similar thing happened in the game where Altrincham would end up South on relegation from Conference National.

We also have in real life teams like Brackley, Oxford City, Gloucester and Worcester in the North along with Bishops Stortford from Essex a few years ago.

But what I have seen on the game, there is no way those teams would be placed in those Regional Divisions

My Home Lowestoft spent the last 2 seasons in the North, despite no other team being closer then 100 miles to Lowestoft, with each away gme a hugh trip and hugh costs, the North/South divides does create some long trips still, for Lowestoft promotion with have meant less travelling or as what happened relegation.

6 hours ago, Paul186 said:

My Home Lowestoft spent the last 2 seasons in the North, despite no other team being closer then 100 miles to Lowestoft, with each away gme a hugh trip and hugh costs, the North/South divides does create some long trips still, for Lowestoft promotion with have meant less travelling or as what happened relegation.

Regarding Lowestoft, I think the FA tries sticking to the Wash-Severn line, as Lowestoft is close that line, there will always be chance of being placed in The North and it comes about because of the South being top heavy compared to the North...

It is stupid in my opinion, there must be better ways to deal with this, but thats a conversation for somewhere else at another time

46 minutes ago, BTS said:

IMG_0541.PNGWhat naming, also sorry this is 2011 but 2011 forums are dead

I had a regen called Eddie Edwards on FMH14 or 15.

And also a Norman Fletcher...I only found it funny because one of my favourite comedies ever is Porridge where Ronnie Barker stars as prisoner Norman Stanley Fletcher

59 minutes ago, marxistafozzski said:

I had a regen called Eddie Edwards on FMH14 or 15.

And also a Norman Fletcher...I only found it funny because one of my favourite comedies ever is Porridge where Ronnie Barker stars as prisoner Norman Stanley Fletcher

My brother just had an Italian striker called Francesco Foti ?????

Hi thanks for viewing this. hope you can share something to us

This is  FMM 2017 WTF's/Funnies, here you can share all the things that made you go WTF!! or things that made you laugh :laugh: ok ill start first.

Crystal Palace and Sunderland in SBL1

Screenshot_2016-11-27-18-19-50.png

What a difference 5 years make... (im sure there getting promoted this season)

Next..

The Guy is taking the nickname "LORD" to the next level, say hello to Jesus Obama

Screenshot_2016-11-27-18-17-47.png

Screenshot_2016-11-27-18-18-01.png

Well hes natural position is RightBack but the managers of MBoro always plays him as a Striker or right wing (and hes also registered as an Attacker)  idk why though... well he's scored 8 in  129 games that is a stat even Bendtner or Heskey cant beat

Edited by Razer
fixed
6 hours ago, Razer said:

Hi thanks for viewing this. hope you can share something to us

This is  FMM 2017 WTF's/Funnies, here you can share all the things that made you go WTF!! or things that made you laugh :laugh: ok ill start first.

Crystal Palace and Sunderland in SBL1

Screenshot_2016-11-27-18-19-50.png

What a difference 5 years make... (im sure there getting promoted this season)

Next..

The Guy is taking the nickname "LORD" to the next level, say hello to Jesus Obama

Screenshot_2016-11-27-18-17-47.png

Screenshot_2016-11-27-18-18-01.png

Well hes natural position is RightBack but the managers of MBoro always plays him as a Striker or right wing (and hes also registered as an Attacker)  idk why though... well he's scored 8 in  129 games that is a stat even Bendtner or Heskey cant beat

Palace and Sunderland in League 1 does not surprise me, in 15 and 16, Sunderland would always end up in League 1 ala Leeds United before settling as a Championship side.

Jesus Obama...great name ?

EFL Cup final vs Liverpool. 2-2 normal time, went to pens. Luke Shaw missed our last and Joel Matip scored the winner.... 

Not exactly...

R1.jpg

Three days later we played again in the EFL Final Replay...

1.jpg

Which we won... DAFUQ?

2.jpg

15 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Maybe the scoreboard broke...

Screenshot_20161205-075112.png

Very odd! Were you on the latest update when this happened?

Edit: You haven't happened to have saved the PKM of the match have you?

Edited by aligempf
6 hours ago, aligempf said:

Very odd! Were you on the latest update when this happened?

Edit: You haven't happened to have saved the PKM of the match have you?

No sorry I didn't save it. I was in the middle of a match and put my phone in my pocket whilst doing something. when I looked after that screen is what i saw.

I couldn't even continue the game as the right hand corner said 'pause' even though the match was over. (See screenshot) When i pressed pause it changed to play. I kept pressing it -  play pause play pause etc. I gave up after and just closed all applications and started the game again.