Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Missing FMM Players Picture

groove22

To many things with I'm not happy. First at all I don't like to download any Facepacks from third party, so I was more than happy when I heard that Everton, and as usually Watford will be lincenced team in Premier League. But when I selected Watford to manage, I saw that non of there players have real picture...why? They have it on PC version FM, same goes for my favourite team Celtic...why there's players don't have any real pictures? Thanks for any help, (and I'm not planning to download any of facepacks, I just want original pictures that comes with a game)

Is it possible to extract pictures of those players from FM from my PC so I can transfer them to my Android Phone? And is it possible how can I do it. Thank for Your help

1.png

2.png

I have Demo version on my laptop (I downloaded it from Steam only to extract missing players pictures)

Edited by groove22
3 minutes ago, rseven said:

FM has a tool named Resource Archiver which is used to extract resource in fm.

You can try it.

So mate I need to download this ''Resource Archiver'' and I could extracte pictures?

53 minutes ago, groove22 said:

Tnx mate for Your help. I don't want to bother you no more, but is this program free and where can I found it?

Steam. If you have  bought FM, you can download it free. If you have not bought fm,  I have no idea for where you can find it.

Edited by rseven
6 hours ago, rseven said:

Steam. If you have  bought FM, you can download it free. If you have not bought fm,  I have no idea for where you can find it.

Unfortunately there is not Resource Archiver for demo version, buy mate thank you for Your help