Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Are you satisfied with role setting for IF in EME?

rseven

Are you satisfied with role setting for IF in EME?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with role setting for IF in EME?

• Satisfied
    • OK, but need improve
    • Disappointed

Before FMM2016v.7.2, IF role in EME is not much different with W. No cut inside, No shoot. (There still has some rules to make IF move to center.)

In FMM2016v.7.2 update, the thing is changed. IF role are totally changed.

Now IF will

1. Move to FC position when team with ball.

2. Back to side when team without ball.

But I am still not happy for current setting of IF.

1. Currently movement of IF is not "cut inside", they are just moving to box directly. IMO, cut inside means player dribbling with ball from sideline to box, they will choose shoot, pass, or cross in different situations.

2. Many gamers to set two IF with at least one FC, even have a AP in AMC and BBM in MC. Yes. this kind tactics works well in game, but it is too crowded in box. I don't like it.

What is your opinion for IF role?

Edited by rseven

I'm not too sure if the IF role in FMM at the moment is exactly the same as real life, but my IF does well in game, scoring and assisting at a healthy rate, so I'm satisfied.

3 hours ago, rseven said:

Before FMM2016v.7.2, IF role in EME is not much different with W. No cut inside, No shoot. (There still has some rules to make IF move to center.)

In FMM2016v.7.2 update, the thing is changed. IF role are totally changed.

Now IF will

1. Move to FC position when team with ball.

2. Back to side when team without ball.

But I am still not happy for current setting of IF.

1. Currently movement of IF is not "cut inside", they are just moving to box directly. IMO, cut inside means player dribbling with ball from sideline to box, they will choose shoot, pass, or cross in different situations.

2. Many gamers to set two IF with at least one FC, even have a AP in AMC and BBM in MC. Yes. this kind tactics works well in game, but it is too crowded in box. I don't like it.

What is your opinion for IF role?

I totally agree 

1 hour ago, Scott said:

Inside forward role has needed fixing since the EME was added to the game but as long as the role scores goals people won't care.

Even before that as never really worked on OME. Tbh I still don't think they work on OME. 

5 hours ago, Alari said:

Yeah we think they are a little over-effective at present too, movement in the box a little too good.

Great that you are looking in to it! Meanwhile check the effectiveness of strikers this could be a bit beter :D