Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Piggs Shift 4-1-1-4 [EME]

Piggers5

I play FMH or FMM should I say to score goals. It's nice to win things along the way but my main aim is to average 3 goals a game :O.

FMM 2016's EME left me frustrated as no matter what I tried I got not average more than 2.5 and generally suffered poor form with ultra attacking formations.  

FMM 2017 felt much the same and the constant tinkering began. Eventually going back to the building blocks of a formation I used in 2013 I am scoring for fun again. 

Win rate above 90% over the course of an entire season and the holy grail of above 3 goals per game average.  

1480411335-screenshot-20161128-164005.pn

117 league goals scored and a +92 goal diff

1480411422-screenshot-20161128-164150.pn

97 out of 191 season goals scored by IF's

1480411490-screenshot-20161128-164127.pn

31 shots against Bayern in Champions League semi final 1st leg 

1480411573-screenshot-20161128-164445.pn

Biggest win

1480411581-screenshot-20161128-164515.pn

Going to have 1 more season with Real to try an beat Mourinho's 120 La Liga goals in a season and try and score 200 in all competitions. Then hopefully I can get around to testing with a lower league team who aren't stacked with superstars.

Piggs Shift

General rules

- all players in fully green positions - no dark green

- players must be in 94% minimum condition to make the starting line-up

- freshen up under-performing / tired players midway through 2nd half

- Find a good captain - GK or DC only above the age of 24 with 15+ leadership

1480551229-screenshot-20161201-001140.pn

1480411566-screenshot-20161128-164246.pn

Edited by Piggers5
additional instructions

thanks @PriZe - I notice you have a very nice tactic for Real as well. 100% record in the league - Unbelievable!!

I can never make single striker formations work and you have someone banging in 80 goals in a season - kudos.

43 minutes ago, Piggers5 said:

thanks @PriZe - I notice you have a very nice tactic for Real as well. 100% record in the league - Unbelievable!!

I can never make single striker formations work and you have someone banging in 80 goals in a season - kudos.

Yeah it works great :) that season is a bit of luck as well. Well i always struggle to make a tactic for more then 1 striker haha

OK sure - so it's GK

Flat back 4 (left to right) WB-CD-CD-WB

1 central defensive midfielder BWM

1 central attacking midfielder APM

Flat front 4 (left to right) IF-PC-PC-IF

Instructions (top to bottom) Balanced-Mixed-Mixed-Short-Normal

No primary outlet or attacker 

I'm in the first season of a SWFC save. My tactics so far have been really inconsistent! 15th - 10th in the league yet through to the ELC final. On paper the squad is strong, but i have ended up tinkering more than i'd like.

Ok, would your tactic work in the championship? I'd really like to find a solution and work with something more rewarding.

Thanks guys. 

Look's incredibly attacking Piggers, looking forward to trying it out. 

Is it normal for Vibe people to first test their tactics out at elite clubs before refining them with lower league sides? 

Must admit I find it a bit disconcerting opening these Tactics posts to see 90% of people used Chelsea, Real, Bayern, Barca, Juve etc. and would probably achieve success with whatever tactic with those kind of players to use. 

9 minutes ago, Alice in Hangeland said:

Look's incredibly attacking Piggers, looking forward to trying it out. 

Is it normal for Vibe people to first test their tactics out at elite clubs before refining them with lower league sides? 

Must admit I find it a bit disconcerting opening these Tactics posts to see 90% of people used Chelsea, Real, Bayern, Barca, Juve etc. and would probably achieve success with whatever tactic with those kind of players to use. 

actually it's not true that having big clubs equate to success. fmm2017 is the most challenging one i have played and even with the best players like at barcelona, it can be tough to get the best out of them. 

@Piggers5 just wanna ask if this works on OME thx

@salohcin - I haven't tested with OME but please feel free to try it out and let me know how it goes.

***Note I have improved the tactic further by changing to 2 TM as opposed to poachers - will update OP***

@Alice in Hangeland I plan to test with a few team - Real just happened to be the first. I would normally wait until I had all the results to present but got excited so posted early :) 

Edited by Piggers5
edit

Season 2 - Beat Mourinho's La Liga goals record, goal diff over 100 and scored 204 in all competitions. The tactic works for Real. Accrington Stanley test coming next...

1480551231-screenshot-20161201-001203.pn