Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help B Teams or Loaning out?

Say I'm playing Real Madrid or Barca and I buy in some young players for the future and want them to get some playing time.

Does anyone know if it's better to loan them out or stick them into the B team?

Personally I prefer B team because I can control them more. I can control their training, I can give them some game time in the first team when I want and I'm sure they would play in the B team 

15 minutes ago, Dar J said:

Personally I prefer B team because I can control them more. I can control their training, I can give them some game time in the first team when I want and I'm sure they would play in the B team 

I also find this the best way to help their development - loaning out can be a disaster if they don't play especially with no recall option.

A good loan is always better for me. The player also doesn't moan as much.

Ensure its a club for his level and he is being played. He should also play well (average rating 7?). Always allow recall

Loaning out tends to keep them happier however I tend to do half a season or 3 months so that they can use some experience and play a match or two in main squad as a reward. Then back to training for a couple of months and into Loan again. Try and do two loans per season for each based on transfer windows. Doesn't always work