Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career DMC2473 - The Great One

DMC2473

Introduction

About Me

I have never done anything like this. I have played FM for years, moving onto FMM for the 16 and 17 editions. I normally don't play any more than 3 seasons with a club before starting a new save. This is where that changes. I have changed my mindset.

Rather than making this save about building the best team, winning everything and then getting bored, I am making this save about building the best manager (me) the football world has seen. Having read threads and comments on this very site, I feel I have done enough research to find a set of tactics and training regime to achieve this! Any tips or advice is always welcome though!

So, let's see where I will start this 30 year journey and why I have chosen...

Middlesbrough FC

So why would I choose Middlesbrough to start a journey where I want to win as many trophies as possible? Why not a team like City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Utd or Arsenal with top class players and a massive budget where I would have a shot at winning trophies from the off?

Because to become the best manager, I have to earn it!!! 

I love the Premier League so I definitely wanted to start there. But I wanted a challenge at the same time. Middlesbrough came knocking.

After years of being away from England's top flight, they are back and with me at the helm, the only way they are going is forward.

I come to this club under no illusions. It's going to be hard work. Whilst there is a good squad here to work with, this is a relegation battling team and that is something I hope to abolish come the end of May 2017. 

I believe that the Riverside Stadium will celebrate silverware whilst I am in charge, something which is pivotal to what I hope to achieve.

I can see this being fun and enjoyable and I hope it's a good read for you lot too.

Next update should be up by Sunday which will cover 1 July 2016 - 1 January 2017.

Cheers. See you soon... Hopefully!

Screenshot_20161202-221337.png

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Nice club to start with. Looking forward to seeing how things pan out for you.

Goodluck!

Cheers mate.

I've just got my squad and line ups sorted. It's looking decent.

3 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Good luck mate. Hopefully you can get Rhodes to score. He is one of my favourite players from last years game

We shall see. He is in my plans as a poacher. Hoping he can do a job. Cheers.