Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help "Randomly" unable to find Jonathan Tah after update

fabregax

Unable to find Jonathan Tah since beginning of the season until the season was almost end now.

Large database been enabled

Anyone encountered the same issue and mind to share with me any work-around to fix this?

Thanks

Tah1.jpeg

Tah2.jpeg

Edited by fabregax

Just found something on this.

Before the FMm17 update last week, Jonathan was there, however he was somehow 'removed' from databases after the update.

I have attempted to try open few new games, and this Jonathan Tah was 'randomly' appear. This kind of issue suppose not to happen, and database should be always fixed and stick on one especially for real players!

Please check and fix this ASAP !

Edited by fabregax

Hi mate, could you share more information about this?

1. How you start the game, England solo or England with other nations?

2. Have you set any search condition?

In order to fix this, German league must be choosen when you start a new game. I guess not only Jonathan Tah but the whole German league player could be affected !

3 hours ago, fabregax said:

In order to fix this, German league must be choosen when you start a new game. I guess not only Jonathan Tah but the whole German league player could be affected !

Hi mate, the database for FMM is very limited. To start a save with England solo or England with other nations ( don't care which nation) will use different database.

England solo will use "englandsolo" database. And England with other nations will use "England" database.

The number of players in these two database is quite different.

Start with England solo + large database on, player number is 6359.

Start with England + other nations + large database on, player number is 10548.

Edited by rseven
14 minutes ago, rseven said:

Hi mate, the database for FMM is very limited. To start a save with England solo or England with other nations ( don't care which nation) will use different database.

England solo will use "englandsolo" database. And England with other nations will use "England" database.

Hi Mate, thanks for sharing. However, it works with England solo with Jonathan Tah before the update. How could this be explained?

I guess Jonathan Tah could be one of the 'Unlucky' players , it could be more players impacted from some other league. Even Germany national team and Leverkusen i have not seen this player, it's like never exists at all.

Can anyone explain this and the logic behind? 

I have back-up for v8.0.0. And I will check this issue.

As I know, this update is not related to database.

Anyway, it is interesting to know whether this is a "BUG".

12 minutes ago, rseven said:

I did it.

In v8.0.0, Tah is not available in England solo + large database on.

Which league should I included? its should like incompletion of database whereby I can see incomplete players in Leverkusen club as well as Germany national team players. Any other league impacted? I believe this is a bug, the databases/players should be the same before and after update.

1.  v8.0.1 update is an apk update (only a 8m patch), database is not updated.

2.  If you start a save by selecting England only or England first then with other nations, in other nation leagues, for example, Germany, players are limited, maybe several players are available. This depend on how you start a save (which database you selected.)

3. There is no player in Germany nation team and Germany nation team is not playable. This is due to license issue. Not related to database.

4. If you have have Tah in your save, and want to manage a England club, please start a save by England + other nations (at least one, 3 for maximum).

5. Some mates are complaining SI that the player missing in dedicated database. But I don't think this is easy be implemented by SI in near future.

Edited by rseven

Some new findings over here. It not only impacting Jonathan Tah, I do discover the following players from various league was not found too

Italy League
Daniele Rugani

Spanish League
Pol Lirola
Jesús Vallejo
Mateo Kovacic
Martin Odegaard

France League
Adrien Rabiot

German League
Julian Brandt

Edited by fabregax
14 minutes ago, fabregax said:

Some new findings over here. It not only impacting Jonathan Tah, I do discover the following players from various league was not found too

Italy League
Daniele Rugani

Spanish League
Pol Lirola
Jesús Vallejo
Mateo Kovacic

France League
Adrien Rabiot

German League
Julian Brandt

This depends on how you start your save...........

Edited by rseven
1 minute ago, rseven said:

This depend on how you start your save...........

Yes depend the league configuration when I start the game, however, It works before update, could it consider as bug?

Hi mate, do you have the save which was created before update and with these payers? And do you remember how you start that save?

I think that's just normal like @rseven said, with the game trying to keep things streamlined on mobile devices. Primary league will have more players. Secondary leagues have cut down squads, as do non-selected leagues.

As Jonathan Tah is in Germany (from recollection), you probably need to select Germany as the primary league to guarantee he's there.

That's what happened for me anyway when I wanted to buy Adam Armstrong at Celtic. He only showed up in the Newcastle squad when England was the primary league and Scotland was secondary. He didn't show up if it was the other way around (and the Newcastle squad was much smaller too).

1 hour ago, rseven said:

Which league combination should I add if I would like to have the complete database to start on?

Just now, scratch99 said:

I think that's just normal like @rseven said, with the game trying to keep things streamlined on mobile devices. Primary league will have more players. Secondary leagues have cut down squads, as do non-selected leagues.

As Jonathan Tah is in Germany (from recollection), you probably need to select Germany as the primary league to guarantee he's there.

That's what happened for me anyway when I wanted to buy Adam Armstrong at Celtic. He only showed up in the Newcastle squad when England was the primary league and Scotland was secondary. He didn't show up if it was the other way around (and the Newcastle squad was much smaller too).

Hi scratch99, Yes, if this is the correct logic, how come it firstly working well before the update? I seriously doubt it was caused by the recent update.

1 minute ago, fabregax said:

Hi scratch99, Yes, if this is the correct logic, how come it firstly working well before the update? I seriously doubt it was caused by the recent update.

For me at least, that happened before the update (for Armstrong, not Tah obviously). I can't explain why it would have worked before for you and not now. I do wish they'd lets us load the full DB for the leagues we pick though and let us make the decision about performance.

7 minutes ago, fabregax said:

Which league combination should I add if I would like to have the complete database to start on?

I don't think we have this option (complete database) now.

3 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

For me at least, that happened before the update (for Armstrong, not Tah obviously). I can't explain why it would have worked before for you and not now. I do wish they'd lets us load the full DB for the leagues we pick though and let us make the decision about performance.

What is the "Armstrong" issue? You mean in same start combination, Armstrong is available before update, and disappear after update?

9 minutes ago, rseven said:

What is the "Armstrong" issue? You mean in same start combination, Armstrong is available before update, and disappear after update?

I meant that the 'problem' (of him not being in the Newcastle squad unless England was the primary league) happened before the update - so it isn't related to the update at all.

At least for me, with Armstrong (ie I can't speak for other players / league combinations obviously). For me it just looks like normal behaviour.

23 minutes ago, rseven said:

Hi mate, do you have the save which was created before update and with these payers? And do you remember how you start that save?

Too bad, I do not have it anymore as it was overwritten. Sad on this.

There's been no DB changes at all in hotfix 1. It's the same as release. Hotfix 2 has some changes but isn't out yet.

Edit: Actually it just came out! And Tah should be in England solo now (i think)

Edited by Jack Joyce
10 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

There's been no DB changes at all in hotfix 1. It's the same as release. Hotfix 2 has some changes but isn't out yet.

Edit: Actually it just came out! And Tah should be in England solo now (i think)

No, he wasn't there even the hotfix2. However I manage to found Laporte in this hotfix2. with this findings i highly suspect there are some changes on databases, especially on england solo

11 hours ago, fabregax said:

No, he wasn't there even the hotfix2. However I manage to found Laporte in this hotfix2. with this findings i highly suspect there are some changes on databases, especially on england solo

I just checked England solo small+large and Tah is there in both. Are you sure you have hotfix 2?

Edited by Jack Joyce
12 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

I just checked England solo small+large and Tah is there in both. Are you sure you have hotfix 2?

If you have choosen german league, then Tah could be inside.

Yes, i confirmed I have updated it.

9 hours ago, fabregax said:

We have tested with just England solo, both large and small, on the latest hotfix and cannot replicate the issue.

10 hours ago, fabregax said:

Can you send in a screenshot of your credits page so we can try and see what's going on?