Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics PriZe presents the Trident, a 343 EME Tactic

PriZe

PriZe presents the Trident, a 343 EME Tactic

Bench full of strikers and don't have a tactic for them? Want to go all out attack and score 3 goals per game? Look no further, the Trident is all you need!

A small note, i didn't test this with a lower league club, you might not get similar results

The tactic

gdCQtbP.png

FMM 17 database is a godsgift to all striker  
aficionados, only issue? A tactic which get's the best out of the lads. So what to do? Build a solid 3-4-3 tactic!

The player roles

The front three.
I went for a setup with two INF’s out wide, giving them the opportunity to dive in and confuse the opposition defence. After studying the match highlights i decide to put the central striker on Advanced forward. This way he can lead the attack, assist, and with this role being more versatile the strikers won’t clutter that much.

The mid four
The mid-four will balance the tactic out. You have an APM as an creative outlet, a BBM who is your jack of all trades and wingers who can help in attack and in defence.

For the wingers i suggest you look for players who at least have 10 tackling. You can either use an Wing back who can play at midfield or look for players like bale who can defend as well.

Back 3
Nothing spectacular, i would suggest looking for the more Ball Playing Defenders, have defenders with high pace and play the left CB with left foot and right CB with right foot.

The instructions

WHpq0ii.png

As with the PD21 tactic i decide to go balanced. It’s a great way to achieve plug ’N play. 

Mixed for passing and focus, as i believe the team has to be able to choose the right solution for every situation, and i don’t want them to get too restricted. After all they have 3 upfront, so i’ve a long ball is the way to go? Then hoof that ball upfront!

All the rest is pretty self-explanatory.

Important note, to get the most out of your central striker set him as your primary attacker, and to keep the midfield intelligent always set you APM as primary outlet.

The results

kZQjlWp.png

zwTulex.png

I guess it speaks for itself. 127 goals for the main strikers in their first season in one of the hardest leagues in the game.

Some notable results

X33FUGf.png

9tKOBeh.png

k47dT2u.png

iIs11oz.png

NvsMpbF.png

Concluding
As you can see, tactic works great with at least a big team. Hope you guys enjoy it. If you have any questions, need some help? Just let me know!

12 minutes ago, Taff said:

That looks awsome dude great attacking tactic well done to you sir

Thanks mate! It was blood, sweat and tears to get the centre forward working but really happy with the end result :D next venture is your domain, a two striker tactic :)

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Thanks mate! It was blood, sweat and tears to get the centre forward working but really happy with the end result :D next venture is your domain, a two striker tactic :)

Good luck nothing I do seems consistent but I'm working on a different save for my "around the world in 80 goals" challenge so it's nice only having to worry about 1 striker

4 hours ago, Taff said:

Good luck nothing I do seems consistent but I'm working on a different save for my "around the world in 80 goals" challenge so it's nice only having to worry about 1 striker

I always get the january blues, hardly win games, but after that it always picks up! 1 striker is way more easy, good luck on the new challenge!

Looks like another great tactic! Did assists come from everywhere? I'd be interested to know how the wingers got on, and whether you think it's better to have a natural winger or a more attacking fullback in that position

1 minute ago, FailWhale3 said:

Looks like another great tactic! Did assists come from everywhere? I'd be interested to know how the wingers got on, and whether you think it's better to have a natural winger or a more attacking fullback in that position

Already made a new save, but the inf's were nr 1 and 2. Pogba 3rd but he was on corners and FK's

wingers a few, i would go for attacking full backs like florenzi, or midfielders who have the speed to play there as well (think bale, koke like)

6 hours ago, DaniJ said:

Sure.

Screenshot_2016-12-09-01-43-08.png

Just to be sure, your on eme right?

the starting XI should work. Nacho and janu wouldn't be my choice but should work. How many games have you played with it?

It works , I just do few changes I change the Apm too Dlp some games ir when im winning by 2 , and im in my 2 season .  First we got all trophy that we were in 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Yes EME. I use this tactic first season. I play 28 league game with this tactic.28 played /15win/5draw/8lost.  Last 10 league game i use 4-2-3-1 and win all 10 match. 

On 12/10/2016 at 11:01, DaniJ said:

Yes EME. I use this tactic first season. I play 28 league game with this tactic.28 played /15win/5draw/8lost.  Last 10 league game i use 4-2-3-1 and win all 10 match. 

pls share your tactic and team instruction.

On 12/9/2016 at 11:50, DeeeZ said:

It works , I just do few changes I change the Apm too Dlp some games ir when im winning by 2 , and im in my 2 season .  First we got all trophy that we were in 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Great results m8! Good to hear it's working for you

Great tactic! Loads of goals!

i noticed something interesting, during a match a player was sent off and I took out the central striker. The two IF's then played as a central strike pair! But with all the added bonus of the cut inside trait! We went on to win emphatically, so it made me think could two high and wide IF's replace the traditional central striking pair?

20 minutes ago, AYB said:

Great tactic! Loads of goals!

i noticed something interesting, during a match a player was sent off and I took out the central striker. The two IF's then played as a central strike pair! But with all the added bonus of the cut inside trait! We went on to win emphatically, so it made me think could two high and wide IF's replace the traditional central striking pair?

Same experience and and interesting theory indeed for a tactic ;)

On 12/6/2016 at 13:20, PriZe said:

PriZe presents the Trident, a 343 EME Tactic

Bench full of strikers and don't have a tactic for them? Want to go all out attack and score 3 goals per game? Look no further, the Trident is all you need!

A small note, i didn't test this with a lower league club, you might not get similar results

The tactic

gdCQtbP.png

FMM 17 database is a godsgift to all striker  
aficionados, only issue? A tactic which get's the best out of the lads. So what to do? Build a solid 3-4-3 tactic!

The player roles

The front three.
I went for a setup with two INF’s out wide, giving them the opportunity to dive in and confuse the opposition defence. After studying the match highlights i decide to put the central striker on Advanced forward. This way he can lead the attack, assist, and with this role being more versatile the strikers won’t clutter that much.

The mid four
The mid-four will balance the tactic out. You have an APM as an creative outlet, a BBM who is your jack of all trades and wingers who can help in attack and in defence.

For the wingers i suggest you look for players who at least have 10 tackling. You can either use an Wing back who can play at midfield or look for players like bale who can defend as well.

Back 3
Nothing spectacular, i would suggest looking for the more Ball Playing Defenders, have defenders with high pace and play the left CB with left foot and right CB with right foot.

The instructions

WHpq0ii.png

As with the PD21 tactic i decide to go balanced. It’s a great way to achieve plug ’N play. 

Mixed for passing and focus, as i believe the team has to be able to choose the right solution for every situation, and i don’t want them to get too restricted. After all they have 3 upfront, so i’ve a long ball is the way to go? Then hoof that ball upfront!

All the rest is pretty self-explanatory.

Important note, to get the most out of your central striker set him as your primary attacker, and to keep the midfield intelligent always set you APM as primary outlet.

The results

kZQjlWp.png

zwTulex.png

I guess it speaks for itself. 127 goals for the main strikers in their first season in one of the hardest leagues in the game.

Some notable results

X33FUGf.png

9tKOBeh.png

k47dT2u.png

iIs11oz.png

NvsMpbF.png

Concluding
As you can see, tactic works great with at least a big team. Hope you guys enjoy it. If you have any questions, need some help? Just let me know!

great tactic again i've been quite successful in my save by tweaking 4231 a bit hope to see get more achievements w this one :)

don't make a lot of promise can get big result on ur description! even i always can't see your tactic image. always! and your tactic 4231 with balanced, completely useless for me with munich. before I try ur 4231 tactic, my old tactic is work for me. after i use ur tactic, just LUCK can give me win. and now, in your thread, u wanna make me more frustrated and disappointed? please don't give a lot of promises that i or us can get big results. wanna 3 goals? hahaha

Screenshot_2017-01-12-08-30-14.png

8 hours ago, Wildan Mubarroq said:

don't make a lot of promise can get big result on ur description! even i always can't see your tactic image. always! and your tactic 4231 with balanced, completely useless for me with munich. before I try ur 4231 tactic, my old tactic is work for me. after i use ur tactic, just LUCK can give me win. and now, in your thread, u wanna make me more frustrated and disappointed? please don't give a lot of promises that i or us can get big results. wanna 3 goals? hahaha

Screenshot_2017-01-12-08-30-14.png

Glad you took the time to complain instead of seeking help. Good luck with that buddy

13 hours ago, PriZe said:

Glad you took the time to complain instead of seeking help. Good luck with that buddy

i can't see the picture. can u send to me the tactic, instructions and results without using imgur.