Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics PriZe presents the Trident, a 343 EME Tactic

PriZe

CAN ANYONE SEND ME THE PICTURES OF PRIZE's TACTIC, AND INSTRUCTIONS WITHOUT USING IMGUR? I HAS MENTION HIM, BUT ON 21 HOURS AGO, HE IS DOESN'T REPLY MY COMMENT. ANYONE PLEASE

3 hours ago, Wildan Mubarroq said:

CAN ANYONE SEND ME THE PICTURES OF PRIZE's TACTIC, AND INSTRUCTIONS WITHOUT USING IMGUR? I HAS MENTION HIM, BUT ON 21 HOURS AGO, HE IS DOESN'T REPLY MY COMMENT. ANYONE PLEASE

How about you make your own tactic your comments are ruining people's threads, have some respect 

Great Tactic, Prize! Worked wonders for me with Chelsea.

I am, however, having a beast of a time getting this to perform consistently for Wimbledon. Any advice? Watching the matches, it's looking like even though the defense is TRYING to feed the ball to my APM, he's getting quickly dispossessed.

Would, perhaps, moving him to a DLP make him sit closer to the defense, and have more space to be the outlet? If I don't set a primary outlet, does the midfield entirely fall apart?

Sorry to bombard you with questions. I'm awful at tweaking/developing tactics. I can buy and sell with the best of them, but this game is like the uncanny valley of football. It looks like football, it's darn sure the closest replica we've got (on mobile), but geez, it does some things just WRONG. (From my entirely amateur point of view). Anyway, any advice you've got would be great.

Apologies if this is horrible necroposting, and many many thanks in advance.

@BleedsBlue LOLZ what an epic profile pic haha. Anyways back on topic. First of all thanks, good to hear it's working for you with Chelsea!

in regards to you question, i have limited experience with lower league management (sorry if i declassify Wimbledon :O ) 

Moving the APM down to DLM spot would make the midfield to exposed. I have noticed that high passing stats on the defenders help in getting a ball up on the pitch. And physical stats on the APM help as well. Also the outer CB's should have their best foot on the outside. This has helped me on LLM clubs, but i do recognise your experience.

I sometimes forget to set the APM as primary and against weaker opponents i don't notice a big difference, but against equal or better i do notice it. Although i can't proof it, i would use the outlet always. Hope it helps m8! And if not we can discuss further :)

Thanks mate. Glad it got a laugh! Wimbledon is indeed lower league, right now in League 1. I'm going to try with picking players with those stats and seeing how it performs. Never thought about my CBs footing, gonna check on that, too. Really appreciate the information, and your tactical input. 

I shall report back with my findings!

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

I sometimes forget to set the APM as primary and against weaker opponents i don't notice a big difference, but against equal or better i do notice it. Although i can't proof it, i would use the outlet always. Hope it helps m8! And if not we can discuss further :)

I'll go back to using it then. I did use these, then left it open as could hardly notice the difference. Will start using these options again. Perhaps because we're using strong teams. I guess in certain teams you want certain players more on the ball than others since they can make the difference. That's the only reason I can think of.

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

I guess in certain teams you want certain players more on the ball than others since they can make the difference. That's the only reason I can think of.

As you know, this is what I am currently running tests for. However, after running the initial batch of tests, the findings are calling for a few more tests to help confirm what I'm seeing. But at the very basic level, your instinct here is correct. 

While I'm not tearing up League 1, I'm starting to find some consistency with this tactic. A stronger APM with better movement is making a real difference. Against stronger sides, I've found success turning off the Primary Outlet so he doesn't get swarmed is helping. Thanks for telling me it was okay not to set one.

I think the issue is I don't yet have all the personnel needed to really make this thrive, but I'm hoping after my current season, I might find a better BBM or CD on bosman or maybe I'll luck into an evogen or whatever we're calling them these days.

It's a solid tactic, and I'm pretty sure the shortfalls are due to my club being just promoted from League 2, and they weren't even the strongest side there. Great stuff as always, PriZe. Love your tactics, and thank you all so much for all the input!

I love this tactic so much, as I'm not a tactical expert, this tactic had regain my interest in FMM lol. Works wonder for me in Porto and Utd and even better with Counter Attack turned on. The two Inside forwards score for fun, but the striker don't seem to score that much, the funny thing is my backup striker, Wilson scored more than Rashford lol, is this something due to their preferred role? Anyway thanks for this incredible tactic, always love a Prize 's tactic, have been using the Black Pearl since FMH 15.

@PriZe: Hi there! Would really appreciate your advise. For this formation and tactical setup of yours, if it's possible to switch the two wingers to wingbacks role and positioning, to ensure defensive and offensive coverage on the flanks?

5 hours ago, BleedsBlue said:

While I'm not tearing up League 1, I'm starting to find some consistency with this tactic. A stronger APM with better movement is making a real difference. Against stronger sides, I've found success turning off the Primary Outlet so he doesn't get swarmed is helping. Thanks for telling me it was okay not to set one.

I think the issue is I don't yet have all the personnel needed to really make this thrive, but I'm hoping after my current season, I might find a better BBM or CD on bosman or maybe I'll luck into an evogen or whatever we're calling them these days.

It's a solid tactic, and I'm pretty sure the shortfalls are due to my club being just promoted from League 2, and they weren't even the strongest side there. Great stuff as always, PriZe. Love your tactics, and thank you all so much for all the input!

Great that is becoming more solid with some thinkering m8! The stronger the players/overall team the more freedom they can handle. So stronger APM can work without  outlet settings indeed. 

What you also want to try is instead of pressing i use counter attack as well. You might even want to start this way. If you go down a goal you can switch to attacking and pressing to chase a goal

5 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

I love this tactic so much, as I'm not a tactical expert, this tactic had regain my interest in FMM lol. Works wonder for me in Porto and Utd and even better with Counter Attack turned on. The two Inside forwards score for fun, but the striker don't seem to score that much, the funny thing is my backup striker, Wilson scored more than Rashford lol, is this something due to their preferred role? Anyway thanks for this incredible tactic, always love a Prize 's tactic, have been using the Black Pearl since FMH 15.

I recently noticed counter attack as well! Good to hear i am not the only one :) My central striker in a good team is mostly nr2 in the goals department with a good team. With llm it's mostly nr 3.

What i try and look for is speed, shooting and strenght as he spearheads the attack. 

So far my conclusion is with LLM the overall performance of the team is what gets you the win. Inf's scoring most. 

With a top team it will all be about the front three. 

58 minutes ago, Isaac Ng said:

@PriZe: Hi there! Would really appreciate your advise. For this formation and tactical setup of yours, if it's possible to switch the two wingers to wingbacks role and positioning, to ensure defensive and offensive coverage on the flanks?

Hi m8 yeah sure, I think you can go defensive winger or wide mid. You have a look what is most solid. against stronger opponents i have used defensive wingers, but the tactic will be less attacking

glad you all like it and tinker with it instead of just giving up if it doesn't work the first second you use it!

cheers PriZe

On 08/02/2017 at 02:05, PriZe said:

So far my conclusion is with LLM the overall performance of the team is what gets you the win. Inf's scoring most.

This is certainly my experience. With both my Wimbledon and Stockport saves I found this to be true. Speed, shooting, movement were critical for the InFs. My AF turned into an assist machine, I wish I'd taken a screenshot.
Creativity, dribbling, passing, strength for the AF. Sound about right?

7 minutes ago, BleedsBlue said:

This is certainly my experience. With both my Wimbledon and Stockport saves I found this to be true. Speed, shooting, movement were critical for the InFs. My AF turned into an assist machine, I wish I'd taken a screenshot.
Creativity, dribbling, passing, strength for the AF. Sound about right?

Sounds right, and pace for counter attack!

If you're going to do that, wouldn't it make sense to make the AF into DLF to encourage him to free up space for the IF?

also what is llm and nr2 nr3?

Edited by veerus

Hey first post here tried using your tactic wiTh a number of teams and I just can't get any consistency at all could you have a look at my starting line up and tell me if I can do anything to tweak it never been able to create my own tactics I usually just pinch someone else's any help would be appreciated massively as I just can't seem to get on with this version :( 

IMG_0206.PNG

IMG_0207.PNG

IMG_0208.PNG

1 hour ago, veerus said:

If you're going to do that, wouldn't it make sense to make the AF into DLF to encourage him to free up space for the IF?

also what is llm and nr2 nr3?

I made the tactic with a spearhead in mind, hence the AF instead of the DLF. The idea is he either speeds up the pitch or draws the central defenders too him which should create channels on the side for the IF.

Lower League Management LLM :)

i was revering to who was nr1 with goals etc

56 minutes ago, Callumsmith4 said:

Hey first post here tried using your tactic wiTh a number of teams and I just can't get any consistency at all could you have a look at my starting line up and tell me if I can do anything to tweak it never been able to create my own tactics I usually just pinch someone else's any help would be appreciated massively as I just can't seem to get on with this version :( 

IMG_0206.PNG

IMG_0207.PNG

IMG_0208.PNG

Hi m8, it takes some time get consistent. But here are some observations.

central defender and right defender imo too slow. can be an issue on the counter. 

Sanches is promising but too young to carry the role. I would use vidal

lewa is too clunky and tad bit too slow for me. Would look for a quicker player. Then again he should do fine just cause of his CA and PA

11 hours ago, Callumsmith4 said:

IMG_0206.PNG

IMG_0207.PNG

IMG_0208.PNG

What is your issue? Defense or attacking?

And please notice the update v8.1 which tweak the game engine (EME) a little. I really feel sth. is difference.

Hi @PriZe

I'm in my 5th season with coventry city (started as unemployed). I was previously using the 3-2-3-2 "overload and dominate bigger sides" formation for first four season.

However in the fifth season, I started to get bored and wanted to freshen things up a Lil with a new formation, using yours but with wingbacks instead of wingers. Below are the screenshot of my tactical setup. Would you mind giving your views and which areas I could improve on?  Thank mate! ?

Screenshot_20170217-165841.png

Screenshot_20170217-165854.png

Screenshot_20170217-165859.png

Hi @Isaac Ng to give some relevant info i need to know more how it performs now :) so if you can share that.

In general, with such quality i would keep passing focus on mixed instead of wings. It will in theory give you more options. If the wings get shut down you have an issue now.

i expect that your wingers have their preffered foot on the inside, if not, that will help. 

Your outer CB's should have speed and preferred foot on the outside.

personally haven't used your back combo for more then a few games. With my limited experience it did feel it created more counters between your WB and CB. It feels like the CB thinks only about defending forwards and relying on the WB to cover the side. They can get too high up the pitch and leave you vunerable for counters via the wings. And the AI has a tendency to attack via wings. So have a look if you get countered a lot.

also lone striker i use a poacher when the wingers play behind him. In tests i havent seen a lot of difference in performance besides the poacher focussing a bit on goalscoring 

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Hi @Isaac Ng to give some relevant info i need to know more how it performs now :) so if you can share that.

In general, with such quality i would keep passing focus on mixed instead of wings. It will in theory give you more options. If the wings get shut down you have an issue now.

i expect that your wingers have their preffered foot on the inside, if not, that will help. 

Your outer CB's should have speed and preferred foot on the outside.

personally haven't used your back combo for more then a few games. With my limited experience it did feel it created more counters between your WB and CB. It feels like the CB thinks only about defending forwards and relying on the WB to cover the side. They can get too high up the pitch and leave you vunerable for counters via the wings. And the AI has a tendency to attack via wings. So have a look if you get countered a lot.

also lone striker i use a poacher when the wingers play behind him. In tests i havent seen a lot of difference in performance besides the poacher focussing a bit on goalscoring 

Hi @priZe 

Thanks for your kind advice. Yes I did have my wingers with their preferred foot on the inside and defenders ones on the outside.

Guess I can set the passing channels to mixed. Sorry if I can't provide you any further information at the moment as I need to try out a few more games.

With regards to the movement patterns and correlated space between my WBs and CBs, and it's tendency to be exploited by the opposition on the counter, what kind of backline would you propose.

I really appreciate the swift feedback and help from a global community of FM fans here. It's improves my gamelan and makes it more enjoyable. Thanks for everything mate. PS I love to tinker about soccer formation and tactics during my free time, and I'm inspired to use a back three due to Antonio Conte successful at Juventus and later at Chelsea. Cheers!

41 minutes ago, Isaac Ng said:

Hi @priZe 

Thanks for your kind advice. Yes I did have my wingers with their preferred foot on the inside and defenders ones on the outside.

Guess I can set the passing channels to mixed. Sorry if I can't provide you any further information at the moment as I need to try out a few more games.

With regards to the movement patterns and correlated space between my WBs and CBs, and it's tendency to be exploited by the opposition on the counter, what kind of backline would you propose.

I really appreciate the swift feedback and help from a global community of FM fans here. It's improves my gamelan and makes it more enjoyable. Thanks for everything mate. PS I love to tinker about soccer formation and tactics during my free time, and I'm inspired to use a back three due to Antonio Conte successful at Juventus and later at Chelsea. Cheers!

Hi m8, on this years EME, if i have solid defenders (speed, strength, more the BPD guys) i tend to have just 3 CB's on the standard role. A good GK like Donna or DDG will help as well. That with a strong midfield should suffice! You will let in a goal, but with my tactic i have a 0,67 goal against ratio atm. 

This worked amazing for my first season with arsenal but towards the end of the season it pretty much stopped working. I was losing matches from low teams and i dont know what happened. Same with another tactic i was using in the middle it stopped winning me matches so i keep on changing the tactics to find the right one. 

Here is my lineup:

C.Ronaldo                              Falcao                              Sanchez

Di maria                    Ozil                  Ramsey                 Robben

kessie           Mustafi                 Bellerin

Cech

Been tinkering with this tactic trying to get the central striker to score. Has to be be a real world class striker (lukaku wasn't good enough). Inside forwards score loads but central striker doesn't. I've currently won 32 games straight with Tolouse. It works once your team gets used to it and the right players..