Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Help for a story

I've been thinking and would like to do a career/story to share with everyone on here, possibly starting in unemployment and working my way up to a top division club! 

But the problem I've got is I don't really know how to, what tips and advice would you go on me starting a story to share with you lot and for me to feel more involved with everyone

It needs to be something that interests you otherwise the save 'story' won't get finished. 

It could be related to a world event, a sporting event or a historic event or simply mirror a football story. 

Celtic recently celebrated the anniversary of the 'Lisbon Lions' when they won the European cup. You could copy that. Extra credit if you use all Scottish players like they did. 

You could 'do a Leicester ' and aim for a Prem title win with a relegation candidate. 

Restore Parma back to where they belong in Italy. 

Lots of Vibe members like to see success and loads of goals but there are plenty of us that love a nice creative career and you really can go as wacky as you like. 

Try to do something that no one else is doing, you will get more interest that way. 

There was a challenge going about, not sure if it was in 16 or 17 where you started in England unemployed, simulated a season and then took over the team that got promoted into the Vanarama I think it was.  Basically they are a team that you cannot manage at the beginning of the game, hence waiting a season until they get promoted into a managebale league and then go on to European dominance.  Sorry for the vague description and someone else may be able to point me in the right direction but I thought it looked a great challenge.