Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Tactics

ian77

Just asking, has anyone managed to find a good tactic yet? Which stays consistent? no matter which one I use, wat I find on this fourm doesn't seem to work or last nt like 2016 version. I've had alot of sackings early cuz of results, always seems wen I thnk I've found one it neva lasts, i get alot of late goals scored pass me even weni change the mentality of the teams play and tactic, was just wondering if anyone has found one. I play on eme and prefer managing lower teams. thanks 

Many tactics being thrown around here are for top of the line teams with some of the best players in the game for their positions. There is no sure-fire solution like that for lower leagues. You just have to use a tactic that plays to your players' strengths. Like if you have a great striker, a 4-5-1 may work well to take advantage of his abilities. Or a 4-2-3-1 if you have good APMs as well. Two strikers? Then maybe some variation of 4-4-2 is in order. Etc etc

Cheers wil ava go wid one of those depending on team I select, but have u noticed how many late goals are scored against you, I've bin 2 up wid 10mins to play and eithet drew or lost, most I lose match which frustrates me, it's like the goalkeeper gives up lol

I've got one that I have used and has worked for the last 3 seasons. I learned to be patient with it because I've often went 2 goals down in 30 mins to come back and win 3,4 or 5 - 2

It's pretty attacking too.

Screenshot_20161208-184452.png

Screenshot_20161208-184457.png

No not tried with a small team yet. all have been top league sides, just not necessarily the best side in the league. For example we won the German league with a Wolfsburg side who had some decidedly average players and major depth issues. I hope it works for you. 

Literally just played this game after posting the tactic.

Screenshot_20161208-185716.png

No not tried with a small team yet. all have been top league sides, just not necessarily the best side in the league. For example we won the German league with a Wolfsburg side who had some decidedly average players and major depth issues. I hope it works for you. 

Literally just played this game after posting the tactic.

Screenshot_20161208-185716.png