Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Samba Futebol em França - Triple Threat Challenge

danovic78

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. - The Triple Threat - Season 9

Transfers In

Just Sissako in to strengthen the midfield.

33feyht.jpg

Transfers Out

This year saw Krychowiak bow out, such a reliable midefielder.

2rwufeb.jpg
2wn7gy9.jpg

Trophée des Champions

The lads help us to lift the season opener against Monaco

mha91e.jpg

French Cup

Poor defeat against Dijon in the Ninth Round, plenty of chances going begging.

95ykxy.jpg

Champions League

We do it this year, beating Madrid in the final with Joelinton and Malcom on the scoresheet.

t85bbo.jpg

Ligue 1

Just one defeat on the way to our ninth title but could use a few more goals.

2ryhr4i.jpg

Season Awards

Gabriel Jesus grabs the Ligue 1 Player of the Year Award with Malcom second.

2hqqebq.jpg

Squad Stats

After last seasons 100 goal season, this one was a disaster! :'(
Joelinton top scored with just 29, followed Jesus and 24 and Malcom, who had so many injuries scored just 15 to give us a total of 68!! Wow, that is a right kick in the teeth. With still no sign of the Brazil job this season has done me a lot of damage.

2cp7rqb.jpg

Manager Stats

24nfwd3.jpg

The Triple Threat Challenge

Joelinton
vdpchk.jpg

Gabriel Jesus
2vt1mb8.jpg

Malcom
ruse2o.jpg

2illzyp.jpg

Edited by danovic78

I fell I jinxed you a bit with my encouragement because that was a shocker, what is meant to be their prime was distinctly average, but I have faith that you can turn it around. KIU.

20 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Ouch tough season :O what happend? Then again they have some years left so no worries for now :)

Not sure really, we just stopped scoring, a lot of 1-0 and 2-1 games along the way. One of those seasons I guess...

16 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

I fell I jinxed you a bit with my encouragement because that was a shocker, what is meant to be their prime was distinctly average, but I have faith that you can turn it around. KIU.

Shocker is the only word! Lets hope Season 10 sees a turnaround.

16 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Unexpected bump along the road. Hurts but gotta take those on the chin and keep moving!

Indeed, still got some good seasons left with the lads so we need to regroup and maybe introduce a few fresh faces.

32 minutes ago, Gonzolito said:

Abdoulaye Sisssako, nice choice, he grows up well.

Hope you get a better season for N°10 !

Thanks, yeah I have found him a very versatile midfielder and needed some more home grown talent in the PSG squad.

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. - The Triple Threat - Season 10

Transfers In

Three defenders in to help keep things secure at the back.

ipayzb.jpg

Transfers Out

Verratti left after a great 10 years to the club.

2h3ploj.jpg

Trophée des Champions

Again we beat Monaco in the season opener.

20fw087.jpg

Euro Super Cup

We crash to an Origi hat-trick as Liverpool defeat us.

11l5x6s.jpg

WOW!! Our prayers are answered, out the of the blue the Brazil job comes up! :D

33p3bc7.jpg
24698hl.jpg

So my lads currently have these goals for Brazil

Joelinton - 10
Gabi Jesus - 32
Malcom - 4

Club World Championship

We sneak past America thanks to a late Malcom goal to lift the trophy.

11hrxad.jpg

French Cup

More missed chances as we crash out to Stade Malherbe Caen in the Eleventh Round.

73cqzb.jpg

Coupe de la Ligue

Its back!!! :D
The bug has been fixed. 10 years later...The last update fixed the issue and this comp is now back and we lift the trophy too.

1ha721.jpg
1604zf5.jpg

Champions League

We retain our trophy. blasting Valencia away in the first half!

w1qzaq.jpg

Ligue 1

We complete out tenth title with ease again.

2q1uw3l.jpg

Season Awards

Malcom picks up the Ballon D'Or award with Jesus second.

106ew7l.jpg

Gabriel Jesus grabs the Ligue 1 Player of the Year Award with Malcom second.

33u4gv8.jpg

Squad Stats

So we needed a much better season to really kick and the lads delivered. Joelinton top scored with 43 with Malcom just back on 35 and Jesus on 34 to give us a total of 112, much better. Our luck has turned this season I hope with me landing the Brazil job and the Copue de la Ligue making a welcome comeback!

160r04w.jpg

Manager Stats

6zvdvq.jpg

Joelinton
bgwrvp.jpg

Gabriel Jesus
2ly0fte.jpg

Malcom
a1ju4h.jpg

a30aya.jpg

Brazil - World Cup 2026

After just a few qualifying games we were straight in the World Cup. As Brazil is not a playable league anymore the list of players was very restricted, too many strikers and not enough defenders!

Scrapped an opening group game draw against Portugal, did well with 10 men for nearly 70 mins, another draw with Italy and then a demolition again South Korea ensured we made it out of the group.

23lzdw6.jpg
kdsuja.jpg
qryj6a.jpg

A Malcom double helps us past Colombia then a comfortable win over South Africa in the Quarter Final.

99hs2c.jpg
mvn8cw.jpg

A great victory over Uruguay in the Semi Final then sets up a final against Germany...

jgsh2u.jpg

YES! Ewandro comes of the bench to give Brazil another World Cup AET! Just what we needed and plenty more goals for the boys to end a great season. :D

1yn69l.jpg

11 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Great season and the Brazil job on top of that. A massive boost for the challenge. Very much back on track!

Thanks, yeah it does seem we may have turned the corner. Not sure why the Brazil job came up midway through a qualifying group, they were sitting second but I will take that. Just a shame we have a limited pool of players to pick from.

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

now that is what we call a good season :D Nice one m8!

Thanks, it was perfect timing after such a bad season before.

1 minute ago, Gonzolito said:

Wow, nice comeback after last season. The Brazil job came just in time !

Indeed, just what I need to kick on now.

2 hours ago, Taff said:

Sorry dude been on a short hiatus 

Great work and landing the Brazil job at this stage will help immensely 

KIU 

Thought you had been quiet on here...;)

Yeah, delighted to land that job, was a long time coming.

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. - The Triple Threat - Season 11

Transfers In

The big deal was Pirlo's regen coming with Dolberg signed a back up too. Plus some more future stars too.

1zdr6mh.jpg

Transfers Out

Kurzawa left after 11 great years service.

2nlqq9e.jpg

Trophée des Champions

A Malcom brace lands us the season opening trophy.

dc68g3.jpg

Euro Super Cup

Napoli taught us a lesson in the Super Cup.

2lka6ib.jpg

Club World Championship

Oh dear, terrible defeat in the Semi Final to Cruz Azul.
An easy Third Place finish though.

1zp0c53.jpg
b8trtc.jpg

French Cup

A penalty defeat against Marseille in the Tenth Round compounds a poor season.

np3xcm.jpg

Coupe de la Ligue

We retain our trophy thanks to a single Jesus goal on his return from injury.

155o09f.jpg

Champions League

Strange final as we crash to Barcelona by two disallowed goals from Jesus could have made the score different.

z2u1l.jpg

Ligue 1

Just defeat on the way to our Eleventh league title.

2mwcaj4.jpg

Season Awards

Malcom retains the Ballon D'Or award.

2vspwm0.jpg

Malcom doubles up by winning the Ligue 1 Player of the Year Award with Joelinton second.

fml3sg.jpg

Squad Stats

Crushing blow as Gabi Jesus is ruled out for 5 months! :'(

2ykgqjn.jpg

Bit a tough season club wise but we did ok. Joelinton top scored with 39 and Malcom just behind on 34 with an incredble 42 assists! Jesus, ruled out for 5 months ended on just 17 to give us a club total of 90 hopefully with the INT goals and the Copa America to come we can boost it to over 100 so not too bad. We have hit the 1,000 goals mark too. The guys are also hitting 30 so lets hope they can keep their stats in the next few years.

29fjwo.jpg

Manager Stats

Manage to unlock a place on board now at PSG.

2nsxuuv.jpg

2mza613.jpg

Still not one award for me? :S

2m5f2m9.jpg

Joelinton
11s16xy.jpg

Gabriel Jesus
xq9ms7.jpg

Malcom
21b3n9u.jpg

6ia3c9.jpg

Brazil- Copa America 2027

Straight into the Copa America after the season ends.

We open with a narrow win over Peru, ease past the USA and beat Ecuador to top Group A.

2czc0ue.jpg
1zmdoq1.jpg
ou8dv4.jpg

Chile are swept aside in the Quarter Final then we blow Argentina away in the Semi Final to set up a final with Uruguay.

j16alk.jpg
2z8df15.jpg

Malcom and Jesus ensure we lift the Copa America too for Brazil! Delighted with another trophy and more INT goals for the boys.

2gwi7vs.jpg

13 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Nice season and a great way to bounce back from the previous season. And congrats on getting the Brazil job. It's all looking good!

Thanks, feeling better now about completing this as long as the players don't lose their main stats now they have hit 30.

Can't believe you lost Jesus for 5 months that's a killer right there but to be fair it was still a decent season and the INT job is already paying off I think turning a 90 goal season into a 100+ season KIU

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

Can't believe you lost Jesus for 5 months that's a killer right there but to be fair it was still a decent season and the INT job is already paying off I think turning a 90 goal season into a 100+ season KIU

It was a really killer, the only savior was that it was in October so he was able to return before the end of the season and be fit for the Copa America.

12 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Thanks, feeling better now about completing this as long as the players don't lose their main stats now they have hit 30.

Hehe, I know all about that worry alright.... It's definitely a risk, but as long as they don't have too many injuries, I think you should be right, especially now you have the Brazil job...

1 minute ago, scratch99 said:

Hehe, I know all about that worry alright.... It's definitely a risk, but as long as they don't have too many injuries, I think you should be right, especially now you have the Brazil job...

I would give them a rest but I don't think I can afford too at the moment so they need to play through the pain!

6 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

I would give them a rest but I don't think I can afford too at the moment so they need to play through the pain!

Yeah, it's **really** hard to rest them, but at least in my 1KC I've found that it's better to give my striker the odd week off. He's much more likely to get a hat trick if he's fresh, than if he's been playing twice a week for a couple of months, so it leads to more goals, even though it's counter-intuitive. Maybe something to think about as they get older, but....

Of course this sort of stuff is very dependent on the players. Jesus and Malcom both have better stamina than mine (so can cope better) and all of them are higher class than mine (so maybe don't need to rely on freshness). 

Either way, I think you'll find a path through and get them to the target! :)

9 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Yeah, it's **really** hard to rest them, but at least in my 1KC I've found that it's better to give my striker the odd week off. He's much more likely to get a hat trick if he's fresh, than if he's been playing twice a week for a couple of months, so it leads to more goals, even though it's counter-intuitive. Maybe something to think about as they get older, but....

Of course this sort of stuff is very dependent on the players. Jesus and Malcom both have better stamina than mine (so can cope better) and all of them are higher class than mine (so maybe don't need to rely on freshness). 

Either way, I think you'll find a path through and get them to the target! :)

I do rest them when I have an easy cup game coming up so I ensure they are all 100% match fit.

Agreed, they do have the stamina but Joelinton was never great so I will have to change his role in the next few years I think.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Saw the 5 month injury and my heart sank! Such a blow at an important phase of the challenge! That being said though I think you're going well! 

That ITN job has really come in handy. They hit 30yo but really nice attr. still, especially Jesus. Hoping for another 3 solid seasons and then you'll be close enough to ride it out. ;)

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. - The Triple Threat - Season 12

Transfers In

More attacking power was needed and we spent big.

33m7xpl.jpg

Transfers Out

My three back up strikers all departed this season.

33xzeax.jpg

Trophée des Champions

We demolish Stade Malherbe Caen in the season opener.

2mcu6g5.jpg

French Cup

Wow! The luck is on our side here, we play a non league in the final and smash 19 past them! 17 for my boys alone...:O

2lcla9i.jpg

Coupe de la Ligue

Three in a row as we sneak past Lyon on pens in the final.

90b04k.jpg

Champions League

We get revenge on Barca in this years final!

2ij6mvc.jpg

Ligue 1

We make it 12 titles in a row as we romp home.

2hzr0qd.jpg

Season Awards

Joelinton grabs the Ballon D'Or award this season.

6sgfpx.jpg

Malcom takes the Ligue 1 Player of the Year Award with Joelinton second.

25i3j4g.jpg

Squad Stats

So the lads were heading for another poor season until the French Cup final which really saved us. Joelinton top scored again with 39 with Malcom just behind on 35. Gabi Jesus had a few niggling injuries which restricted his appearances and he managed 24 goals. On the INT goals front, we did well with both Malcom and Jesus blasting them in to add another 31 to the total. We now sit just over 1,205 goals so 3 more seasons should do it, but can we?

2aabmmo.jpg

Manager Stats

First manager of the season award, 12 seasons in...Bonkers!

24dpowi.jpg

5o8jzk.jpg

24pf8k2.jpg

Joelinton
f19ph1.jpg

Gabriel Jesus
334t8p3.jpg

Malcom
2415e0h.jpg

2i8i0lk.jpg

Edited by danovic78