Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games FMM 2017 Interactive Experience : The Game Of Agents

Kun Aguero

A FMM17 Interactive Experience : The Game Of Agents

Hi guys, Kun's back with a new interactive experience:), The Game Of Agents. Players agents had always been an inevitable part in modern day's football, and definitely playing their role in the football world, especially with all the mad money transfers going on recently. So I came with this idea, an interactive experience that involves agents, with you guys playing as an agent, signing players, and earn money with them through transfer as well as their wages. Basically, you are not just playing as an agent, you must have the scouting skills to know who you are signing and will they be successful enough to earn you the money. Let me explain the basic rules of the game.

1. Each player joining the game will be given a starting budget of 10 million to sign 5 players in FMM 17. The leagues started will be Spain, England, Italy and Germany. The money needed to sign a specific player depends on their starting value in game. 

2. Once the players are chosen and everything is set, the game starts. I will holiday until the first transfer window in January, and provide updates on player's performance, transfers ( if occurs ), wages and value rise.

3. You will earn 10% of the player's wages, and 10% for transfer fees, and 10% from player bonus (goal and assist bonus in the contract page). I will conclude the money you earned in every update. You can also end your contract with your player, by paying his value in game.

4. The total money earned in the end of each season will decide the agent's rankings, and bonus for you to sign new players. 

Well, that's all of the rules, please ask or give any suggestions if I miss out any details. 

Please sign up for the game by commenting below, in the form of:

Name : 

Players to sign : 

You can sign up first and choose your player later by quoting the sign up post. All on first come first serve basis. 

As this game involves many calculating and sorts, I can't accept too many members to join, so the signup end in 24 hours, which is till 7.30 GMT 13/12, and you can choose your player after that. That's all, and please join the fun. Thanks.