Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robbrown172

10 Years Into The Future - Jonathan Tah

Introduction

10 years in football is a long time. Teams either rise or fall, managers come and go, and ultimately, some players become world superstars.

In this new series, I'll be simulating 10 years into the future of Football Manager Mobile 2017, to see just how much the football landscape changes.

The third part of the series will be focused on Bayer Leverkusen centre-back Jonathan Tah.

As always, let's have a look at Jonathan Tah's stats as of 2016.

Screenshot_20161124-231738.png

As you can see, Tah has a lot of green stats, including aerial, tackling and strength, which are probably the 3 most vital stats for a centre-back.

Understandably, his 2 weakest stats are shooting and movement, which stand at 7 and 8 respectively. 

Lastly, his £10.25m value makes him one of the most expensive centre-backs under the age of 21 on the game.

And this is how 2026 looks in Jonathan Tah's world..

Screenshot_20161126-002850.png

Now a Tottenham Hotspur player, Tah has blossomed into one of the best, and most expensive players on the game, with his value shooting up to £56m, just over 5 times his 2016 value.

A lot of his stats have rapidly improved, with his tackling and stamina being the most improved, both increasing by 4.

Although it isn't really important, it's also worth noting that he is now earning £140,000 per-week, much more than his 2016 wage of £19,000.

Transfers

Screenshot_20161212-214655.png

Jonathan Tah was involved in 2 big transfers during the 10 year simulation, moving to Real Madrid in 2018 for a fee of £27m.

After what looked like 2 succesful years in Spain, he was shipped to his current club Tottenham Hotspur for £38.5m in 2020.

Achievements

Screenshot_20161212-214745.png

Screenshot_20161212-214747.png

5 major trophies for Tah, which includes the UEFA Champions League with Real Madrid at the end of the 2018-2019 season.

He also won La Liga and the Club World Cup during his time in the capital.

On a personal level, Tah won the Youth Player of The Year at the end of the 2016-2017 season, showing the recognition of his potential that he has since fulfilled.

Thanks for reading part 3, and I hope you enjoyed. Part 4 will be out next week. 

7 hours ago, Kelvin_von1314 said:

Seriously? 10years? see mine 6years !

Screenshot_2016-12-13-08-48-37-077_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

Screenshot_2016-12-13-08-48-55-165_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

Because he's only simulated it, so there's no IT and human management involved. 

2 hours ago, Kelvin_von1314 said:

within 1 year dude :O

WhatsApp Image 2016-12-16 at 09.27.07.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2016-12-16 at 09.27.07.jpeg

Again, that's a result of human management. 

How did you have £25m to afford him as Burton Albion?

I really feel these things lack a lot of depth. You could be focussing more on improved stats, what they imply and how that affects his role in his teams. 

I appreciate the effort, I really do, but this series is currently not fulfilling the potential it undoubtedly has. 

Heck, I'd be willing to offer my second opinions and spice things up for you - for free.

2 hours ago, Jens said:

I really feel these things lack a lot of depth. You could be focussing more on improved stats, what they imply and how that affects his role in his teams. 

I appreciate the effort, I really do, but this series is currently not fulfilling the potential it undoubtedly has. 

Heck, I'd be willing to offer my second opinions and spice things up for you - for free.

I didn't intend it to be in depth, it's just a quick look as to how much they've reached their potential and what team they are playing at in 10 years.

5 minutes ago, Robbrown172 said:

I didn't intend it to be in depth, it's just a quick look as to how much they've reached their potential and what team they are playing at in 10 years.

Intended or not; more in depth content will bring in more comments, more traffic and ultimately more $$$ (which is why you're writing these things, amirite?)

Honestly, you have a splendid idea, and with the right execution you can get to something people will actually want to read, which is beneficial for everyone.