Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Very good tactic 4-3-1-2-OME

pitbull

I am playing with AC Milan (3rd season now). Start using this tactic very close to the end of  2nd season. 

Finished 2nd in the league, won Europe league and kick out in Italian cup. 

First season was devastating. Finished 8 in league and kick out of Italian cup. 

Forgot to take screenshots before starting new season. Sorry for that!

If someone wants to try and report the results. 

Thanks!

PS

I will upload results from 3rd season soon. 

2016_12_14_14.14.27.png

2016_12_14_14.14.40.png

12 hours ago, Talisman said:

Maybe post some results to prove how good it is?

It says in the original post that he forgot to do them, and that he will once he finishes his current season.

Been using this tactic for 4 seasons now with Hoffenheim. Wanted an OME save as i play mostly at work, speed is key!

Can confirm this is a very good tactic. It gets the most out of the strikers and your AP at CAM gets very impressive returns. My back 4 is weak compared to the elite teams but I beat Chelsea, Juve, PSG, Real, Bayern, Dortmund etc. mostly with clean sheets. 

Just won treble in my 4th season and won league way ahead of Bayern. 59 total games in the season, lost 4. 

Does help that i found Ibra's regen for £8m.

Screenshot_20170214-162418.png

Screenshot_20170214-162437.png

Screenshot_20170214-162518.png

Screenshot_20170214-162427.png

Screenshot_20170214-162409.png

Screenshot_20170214-162338.png

Screenshot_20170214-162312.png

Screenshot_20170214-162853.png

Get! This tactic works great but only for a short while. I tried it with Valencia and had a great run of results until mid-season in which I had a bad slump and ended up in finishing 5th. I tried with Portugal when I got the national job, and Won the 2018 World Cup, but got knocked out of the 2020 Euros during the group stages. Any fixes for this? And yes, I tried mixing it up, messing around with the tactic so the AI doesn't catch on, but it was unsuccesful

I remember using a 4-3-1-2 on my Bradford Park Avenue save a few years back, and it worked well, but like ZakFC said, it would only work a short while. Every couple games I would switch the AMC to SC to create a 4-3-3, probably as a T or DLF. Worked a treat, but this was a few years ago and I'm unsure as to what extent the old engine has been modified since FMH15.