Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Sam v Ash 2 - A Unique Hammering

samhardy

10 hours ago, Real_Random said:

@Ashez, an 11 point lead is nothing if you can find a good striker and mid. Win this for your pride, your supporters and for the satisfaction of beating Sam

My worry is the damage could be done this half season, 11 will be tough to catch never mind being able to jump far enough ahead that his second half doesn't stomp me again :/. We've just got to keep the faith, Sam's midfielder has me terrified though lol, beast! 

6 hours ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

Sam <3

?

13 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Great going lads, still all to play for.

Still on the fence haha :). Thanks for the comment :) 

13 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Still on the fence haha :). Thanks for the comment :) 

Ha Ha! To be honest, could I really support a Liverpool fans challenge? Would be hard...:laugh:

9 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Ha Ha! To be honest, could I really support a Liverpool fans challenge? Would be hard...:laugh:

You could while I'm failing :P 

Edited by Ashez
12 minutes ago, Ashez said:

You could while I'm failing :P 

Still close though, need to see you failing some more before I get on board...;)

7 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Still close though, need to see you failing some more before I get on board...;)

Smells like a team Sam member to me :P 

3 hours ago, Mikbrown94 said:

Fairly new to vibe and just stumbled across this challenge so, as a fellow red, i have to be team Ashez haha 

Welcome to Vibe and to the team! 

An Unique Hammering
Ashez
Season Two
Part Two

Sam has a commanding lead over me which means i really need this season to go well, with this in mind i came up with a masterplan to help turn the tables! With Sam having such a lead i knew i had to pull out all the stops to stand a chance so i decided i needed to play smarter, my plan involved moving my striker wide verse teams he'd scored against and moving my MC into the AMC position, i was hoping that if i moved him closer to goal he'll be able to pick up the double points i was desperately in need of. That's the plan on paper so let's take a look to see if it worked out! Typically the second i try and update issues arrive! Imgur is down so i'll wait and be annoyed while this delay means nothing to you :P

Transfers

Spoiler

In

pakaXgH.png

Jesus is a centre back i like so it seemed right to bring him in. Finding a left footed defender isn't the easiest task, stupid that you can't search via footedness! Yet another half arsed feature added to the game. 

Out

2svluwO.png

No idea if this is changed, too lazy to check sorry :P 

Season Review

Spoiler

qJhddi1.png

A very hit and miss season tbh, bitterly disappointed not to make the top four but you'll see why i never shortly. Winning the League Cup was a good boost and likely kept me in the job after i selected i'd finishes in the top four while the Champions League run was fun and surprising! 

League

igsGhmO.png

Extremely tight and our end of season form/fixtures cost us massively. 

League Cup

yXu4JMv.png

King's of London!

Manager Information

Spoiler

83lQxTS.png

Boards Opinion

lsuobyc.png

Fixtures

Spoiler

s0PyEFy.png

Not bad but a few annoying defeats

lCYdkn1.png

Bayern who?

RzgunS1.png

The End Of Season Run

vVPCf9O.png

Yikes right guys? Can you imagine a worst end of season run! Just tough game after tough game and we just failed to do enough to secure a top four finish.

Player Information

Spoiler

Goals

rJVxjQk.png

Nicely spread out

Assists

FvmtsGm.png

I love Bernard!

AvR

0PdHrKI.png

Look who's last on the list :(

Premier League Player Of The Year

eX1IZwd.png

The main man!

The Main Event

Disaster Strikers

Bang!

AI7MHX1.png

Injured in a game i rested him for! Not good at all! Can't get any worse right?

BANG! BANG!

uqpMUnb.png

Just like that our season and fight back basically comes to an end. Sam already has an eleven point lead and we've now played half a season more. I needed some luck to be able to catch him and build a lead to justify my extra playing time but things haven't gone my way at all. 

How They Did
The Striker
Anthony Koura
Stats

5HrgL0P.png

Easy on the eyes!

Results

oTX8YI3.png

He managed 19 more games only scoring 10 goals, even if all those are unique it's not enough!

The Midfielder
Simon Gustafson
Stats

JSPXfi9.png

He has brilliant stats, i have no idea why he was so average :@

Results

u3g402P.png

One freaking goal! From 20 freaking games. Even with his injury he happened to play more than my striker but he was just useless! Ended up with an assisting player and not a goal scoring one :(.

Goals Uniqueness

Koura

Bristol City
Fulham
Leicester
Aston Villa
Bayern Munich
West Brom
Barcelona
Arsenal
Total: 8

Eight of Koura's ten goals were unique which is something i guess.

Gustafson

Liverpool
Total: 1

Evidence

Spoiler

Kjy1Psj.png
OqelGUo.png
2CAEI62.png
f06vUEm.png
mnK8FCA.png
zGq7OT3.png
qaGRxGH.png
1GCFlup.png
L50CQw0.png

Half Season Total

What an absolute disaster as we fail to even catch Sam having played a half season more, his MC just bossed it, as luck would go i found him on my save and he'd already moved so that's why i didn't see him as he was out of our budgets on my save. 

Leaderboard
Sam: 79
Ash: 78

If Sam matches his previous effort we will have next to no reason to play the third season. I can't believe how poorly this season has gone! I can only apologize to my teammates! 

As always thank you for viewing and please remember to leave your mocking comments. 

@Ashez, a disaster has occured but you still have my support. Who knows Sam might not update and then you might win by default if you upload season 3. Hopefully you can save some face in Season 3.

Gustafson had a mare of a season, you do see it a lot though in my experience. Players playing in the right positions, all the greens in the right places but yet cant get an 8 or above to save their life in a game! :'(

54 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Shame there's more than a whole season to go for his opponent ;)

Let's not get too ahead of our selves Sam, this is football and anything can happen (hopefully lol)

4 hours ago, 44_veezy said:

Maybe a bit late, maybe a bit too late, but I still believe in you Ash, 3rd season will be tight!

Let's hope your faith is well placed

4 hours ago, Real_Random said:

@Ashez, a disaster has occured but you still have my support. Who knows Sam might not update and then you might win by default if you upload season 3. Hopefully you can save some face in Season 3.

Just hoping Sam get's the sack :p, or I at least win on club form/achievement, that would count for something right? 

4 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Gustafson had a mare of a season, you do see it a lot though in my experience. Players playing in the right positions, all the greens in the right places but yet cant get an 8 or above to save their life in a game! :'(

Yeah, it's so annoying as you never know what you have until it's too late. Usually you can just use another player but being locked in can make it suck! 

4 hours ago, 44_veezy said:

Maybe you should get someone more selfish in AMC position :)  (Ofc it might ruin the whole play, but still :P )

Hopefully! 

3 hours ago, Taff said:

There's still a whole season to go dude, don't loose faith now

Wish I had that optimism! 

2 hours ago, samhardy said:

Shame there's more than a whole season to go for his opponent ;)

No chance of you getting sacked this half season then? 

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Let's not get too ahead of our selves Sam, this is football and anything can happen (hopefully lol)

You tell him! 

42 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Oh dear lord!!!

@samhardy are you up for the biggest FMM challenge in your life? Losing this would be a major feat, mate! :P

:( 

Cheers for the comments lads, for obvious reason I didn't enjoy posting this but you made it worthwhile :)!

2 hours ago, jakebanno said:

just on here to watch Sam lose

And all you achieved was to remind me of my failings :P

Thanks for the faith! 

44 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Wooohaaaaa:laugh: what a season.... @samhardy congrats at the win haha

@Ashez... where the F is your mojo gonne off too?

I don't plan H2H's like other saves lol, just means mistakes can be made haha. 

19 minutes ago, jakebanno said:

2 years and still nothings changed ;)

Ouch :( 

Sam v Ashez
An Unique Hammering
Season Two
Part Two

Once again there has been a large delay since my last update, hopefully you can find it in your hearts to forgive me for the second update running. So for the second season on the bounce we are trying to regain our lead from Ash... Whoops.. He didn't even get into the lead this time despite playing ahead! Can we all but end this showdown and sail off into the sunset this half season?

Transfers

There is no screenshot below regarding transfers and there's a good reason accompanying that; no transfers were made in January. The same squad was kept together. Yes, I'm fully aware I've just copied and pasted that from my first season update.

Season Review

Spoiler

63KVgFcl.jpg

6nTeJOFl.jpg

Absolutely pathetic season and to be honest around March/April I was expecting to get the boot every time I clicked continue. Thankfully the board kept faith in me and were rewarded with a Europa League win. This was the only hope we had remaining of qualifying for Europe for next season.

K6GmKRgl.jpg

Deserved win even though it went to penalties. We beat PSG in the semis 6-4 on aggregate including a 5-0 demolition job at home!

Manager profile

ldscOi8l.jpg

Ash's probably looks better but he has won more trophies to be fair.

The main event
Pape Alioune NDiaye
Results

zKPPj0ll.jpg

A massive season and very impressive goal tally. Was expecting a big season from this man and he didn't disappoint.

The striker
Willian Jose
Results

RenbJPil.jpg

Slightly better than the first half but he did still disappoint overall. A very poor season from Jose.

The unique goals 

NDiaye

Scored - 20
Unique - 17
Points - 34

Unique goals:

Crystal Palace

FCP

Leicester

Lokomotiv Moscow

Hull

Middlesbrough

Omonia

Leeds

Swansea

Norwich

Chelsea

Watford

Southampton

AEK

Sheffield Wednesday

PSG

Arsenal

The unique goals

Jose

Scored - 23
Unique - 17
Points - 17

Unique goals:

Crystal Palace

FCP

Chelsea

Burnley

Galatasaray

Watford

Arsenal

Swansea

Everton

Middlesbrough

Leeds

West Brom

Southampton

Norwich

Manchester City

AEK

PSG

Evidence

Spoiler

UoqrXeql.jpg

hbFTAhDl.jpg

feJ4429l.jpg

OqFGNKQl.jpg

x0yz6BHl.jpg

1ZiFTjYl.jpg

Vwrod5jl.jpg

ZYokXq7l.jpg

uwYjAdpl.jpg

XecRIrNl.jpg

afK48inl.jpg

Bg0U2dVl.jpg

GZR8l7ll.jpg

Points total - 101

Leaderboard:

Sam - 101
Ashez - 78

A very commanding lead for myself after two. After discussing these results with Ash we came to the conclusion that it would be almost impossible for him to overturn this in season three hence making playing it near pointless. So we decided to leave the decision to you guys who read this: Would you like to see us play and post the final season anyway?

Thanks for reading and please remember to leave a comment along with your opinion on season 3 :)

Well, Ashez had a terrible 2nd season, who's to tell Sam won't do "an Ash" in season 3? :)

If it's mathematically possible come on @Ashez roll up those sleeves, leave those shin pads in the dressing room and show @samhardy how it's done old school. Defy the odds, mate, you got this!!

6 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

If it's mathematically possible come on @Ashez roll up those sleeves, leave those shin pads in the dressing room and show @samhardy how it's done old school. Defy the odds, mate, you got this!!

Wait, am I mistaken or did @BatiGoal just change sides? :)

Fantastic totals Sam, very impressive! Shame you didn't get sacked like but it's amazing how similar our club form has been in these three seasons, just wish the player performances were as close :P 

As for season three I'll give my thoughts here: 

To me this is over lol, 23 points is tough enough to catch, never mind doing enough damage to actually pressure Sam in his half season in hand. True disaster could strike Sam but it would have to be something massive lol, even if I got 30 odd that's only a 7 point lead which isn't much. 

I am happy to play the season however as at the end of the day the point of this is for your enjoyment, I'm only here due to the way you respond to my content, so I'm always happy to give something back :). Three seasons were promised so I'm game to play it but with this looking over it's kinda meh to waste 5 odd hours here (2 updates hour each plus playing the season) when they could be played else where in a new career or whatever. This is why I wanted the thoughts of the fans :) 

10 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Well, Ashez had a terrible 2nd season, who's to tell Sam won't do "an Ash" in season 3? :)

I have all the bad luck in the history of mine and Sam's H2Hs lol, maybe it's time he has some, hmm. Haha

7 hours ago, Real_Random said:

I agree with @BatiGoal, @Ashez your confidence may be low but you should at least finish the challenge and prove to your followers that you never give up. 

I haven't shown that over the years? Haha. As said above I'm happy to play it if it's what the fans want which it seems it is :) 

4 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Yeah, football can be a funny old game, so it's always best to stay until the final whistle. Play on!

Still behind you @Ashez

The faith is inspiring! 

4 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Wait, am I mistaken or did @BatiGoal just change sides? :)

No one can resist Team Ashez! 

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

You know me,  mate, the bigger the challenge we face the more we stretch our limits :)

Always got to push those limits! 

Hmmm, looks like I best start thinking towards season 3 haha. Gunna be tough to motivate myself into playing it so not sure when it'll happen but as it stands season three is coming as planned :)