Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Double Dembele 1000 goals

mcandrew003

Hello, so to start this off I don't know if this has been done before so if it has sorry for copying, but anyway this is something I want to do so yeah

Double Dembele 1000 Goals 

I will be starting as Real Madrid

I will sign Both Ousmane Dembele and Moussa Dembele (Celtic One)

I will attempt to get them to score 1000 Goals between them

Also, I will be trying to get them to score a goal every minute each

Feel free to do this aswell

Let me know what you think, and part one will be soon

31 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

I could give it a go, cheers for the suggestion

@danovic78

No probs, you could always try to sign Malay Papis Dembele from AS Nancy Lorraine and go for a Triple Threat! ;)

Part 1

So, welcome to the first part of my 1000 Dembele goal challenge,

lets start with the two Dembele's

image.pngSo here is Moussa Dembele in all his glory, some very decent stats to start off with, such as 16 shooting and a nice 15 Stength and Pace, nice dribbling also,all other stats are quite solid also

image.png

And here his strike partner Ousmane, and for his age the stats are unbelievable, such as 18 Dribbling, 17 Pace and an impressive 17 Technique. Looks very good at this point.

So here are the rest of the Transfers I made

image.png

I felt cover was needed for Marcelo, so Bernat was important, Young creative midfielder in Jorginho, a First choice keeper in Leno, and a quality wing back in Florenzi, Salah was just a back up winger.

So the outs...

image.png

I decided to let Isco go because of my formation choice, as well as the quality of James and Asensio. Coentrao made way for Bernat, and Mariano made space for The Dembele's.

The start

image.png

So our first professional game of the season ended with the above result, however  it was unfortunate for either of the Dembele's to not score.

image.png

However in our first league match We triumphed reasonably well, with a Moussa Dembele Hat-trick, aswell as Ousmane grabbing one.

All fixtures

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

A mixed season, poor defensive record, my teams are usually much better than that, but results like against Celta and Barca show how poor we have been at times. Obviously upset to not win the title, but can't complain with a second place finish.

Trophies

image.png

An ok collection so far, looking to improve on this next year however.

Dembele Duoimage.png

Moussa Dembele

Moussa had a very mixed season, with one major injury lasting about 2 months midway through the season, but he wasn't consistent enough throughout the season.

Goals

Club: 34

International: 0

Overall: 34

Goal a minute challenge (Double full stops = achieved)

1,..,3,..,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,..,14,..,..,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,..,28,..,30,..,32,33,..,..,..37,38,39,..,..,42,..,..,..

46,47,48,49,50,..,52,53,..,..,..,57,58,..,60,..,62,63,64,65,..,..,..,69,70,71,..,73,..,75,76,77,78,..,80,81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,..,

image.png

Ousmane Dembele

A poor season overall for Ousmane, couldn't get the best out of him this year, luckily Moussa made up with it with his goals, but unfortunately Ousmane also suffered with injuries, including a 2 week one at some point.

Goals

Club: 19

International: 0

Overall: 19

Goal a minute Challenge

1,2,3,4,5,..,..,8,9,..,..,12,13,..,15,..,17,18,19,20,..,..,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,..,40,41,42,43,44,45

46,47,48,..,50,..,52,53,54,55,56,..,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,69,70,71,..,73,74,..,76,77,78,79,80,81,..,83,84,..,86,87,88,..,90

Player Growth

Moussa Dembele

image.png

As you can see, he transformed into quite a good player, and I can tell you that most of his techniqual stats were green, however his long injury really damaged him , but he regained form afterwards and banged home 34 goals.

Ousmane Dembeleimage.png

His season was mixed, aswell as his progress. He dropped heavily in attacking during both of his injuries, aswell as slight declines in other areas, but he regained some of his key stats towards the end of the season.

Player Awards

image.png

Was very happy to see this at the end of the season, Moussa definitely deserving it ahead of Ousmane in my opinion.

Player Stats

Moussa Dembele

image.png

A solid campaign, a good 8 assists to go along with those 34 goals.

Ousmane Dembele

image.png

Would happily trade in some of those assists for some goals, but nice to see him creating nonetheless!

Suggestions?

Any tactical help would be appreciated as I need to find a way to get these guys firing 40 a year each if possible, so that would be handy if anybody has a good tactic.

My current Tactic

image.png

A 2-2-2-3-1 Which I used near the end of the yearimage.png

Roles being used in my Formationimage.png

My team Instructions

I was using 2 striker and 3 striker formations for a lot of the season, but I found Ousmane still scored from behind the striker and on the right a couple of times.

Overall

A personally think this has been an ok start, not good and not terrible, but 53 goals to start with isn't bad I don't think, but I need to find a way to get the best out of these two. Please feel free to leave suggestions on tactics or anything else and any thoughts on this are welcome. 

Part 2 coming soon...

Edited by mcandrew003

Crazy dips in ousmanes attacking ability due to 1 week injuries!

Good write up. I'll be following this.

Edit: For future goal a minute challenges you may want to include screenshots of the goals and minutes - rather than double dots :D

Edited by DutchTony
Additional.

Steady start.

Perhaps before you embark on Season 3 try running some test games with your current tactic. Look at underperforming players those with lower ratings and tweak their roles and replay/reload the same game to see the improvement. If your IFs get too many goals (say 25+ a season) turn them into AP/W and Modric CM/BWM. If your defense is too leaky I would play 1 or no BPD as you still got plenty attacking prowess in that team. ANd you could try the AMC Dembele as Primary Outlet as well. Lots of things to test out ;)

Tough first season indeed.

I thin Batigoal is right and maybe change the tactic up a bit. If you want to play two up front then a more industrious midfield is best that I have found (BBM's and BWM) with maybe one AP behind the front two.

You could always move one of the IF's into the top position level with the Poacher and play O.Dembele there.

Unfortunately Ronaldo is a very selfish player so will always look to shoot from my experience.

Edited by danovic78