Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How to manage National Team

Supervisor

Okay. I played FMM 16 year 2020. I play with PSG. Still I'm not asked or applied any national team. even I have:

5x Ligue 1 Winner

5x European Champions Cup winner

6x French Championship Winner

5x French Cup Winner

5x European Super Cup

4x Coupe de la Ligue Winner

4x Club World Championship Winner

= 29 Cup wins + 5 League wins.

Plus

5x Ligue 1 Manager of the Year award

I played 338 match, 259 win, 64 draft and 15 los. My manager rank is 1st and Manager points is 7181,

--------------------------------------------------------

I just think are applying manage National Team really that hard? Wven if I won anything, no one NT don't ask me. I just thinking about is that impossible FMM17 too, when I start it?

Edited by Supervisor

In my save of FMH2016 (maybe), I applied for NT management for 10 years. Finally, I got job for N. Ireland.

So, yes, it is difficult to apply nation team manager in game. I think it just is based on luck!

7 minutes ago, rseven said:

In my save of FMH2016 (maybe), I applied for NT management for 10 years. Finally, I got job for N. Ireland.

So, yes, it is difficult to apply nation team manager in game. I think it just is based on luck!

Well. That's really sucks. It would be more realistic at all. If look to Manager points I'm world best manager atm and still no one want me in manager :D. It's strange. I can imagine your feel. Play 10 years, swear, blood and cry and then you applied to Northern Ireland :D. What a shame :D.

Thanks for reply!

Edited by Supervisor

I'm having the same problems trying to apply for the Spain job but to no avail.

I think this was mentioned in the 'Bug Thread' btw and if I'm not mistaken SI are aware of this issue.

i think it ll not as hard as we think. In my mind, each national team has its own regulation for choosing new manager. How its reputation, how many manager applied too. Dont care about how far u get in club level. In case, just see my edited save file. Recently, i add player in Indonesian club to make Indonesian national team playable. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-12-26-20-09-26-233_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

At 1st september it comes to jobs center. I apply that.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-12-26-20-10-04-650_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

At 10th i get offered for that jobs. Now look at my managerial stats.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-12-26-20-10-41-758_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

Havent played at club level, with obsecure rep. 

So, maybe ur nationality give most impact to get offered by that national team. Cause there no other manager who from Indonesia. But it just my expectation, im not sure how many manager has applied too or maybe no other manager has applied :laugh:

It's kind of bizarre and unexplainable what gets you noticed by national teams - I started unemployed, with only a three-day stay at Margate under my belt, and eventually I got the Ghana job and led them to #1 in the world

What nationality are you in game? 

Most big nations only tend to pick someone from their home nation much like real life. 

You'll only really get the England job if you're English etc, it's not always the case but really helps from my experience. 

One thing to factor is your own manager nationality. Some national teams do not tend to employ foreign managers,

2 minutes ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

What nationality are you in game? 

Most big nations only tend to pick someone from their home nation much like real life. 

You'll only really get the England job if you're English etc, it's not always the case but really helps from my experience. 

Snap!

6 minutes ago, Supervisor said:

@Alari My nationality is French. And I try to resign PSG, then apply France NT job. Still they choose Laurent Blanc :/.

I just think that's too hard to get manage NT.

If you have a save showing this it would be worth us looking at it.

18 minutes ago, Alari said:

If you have a save showing this it would be worth us looking at it.

Ffuu.. I try remember next time, when Blanc is kicked out. Do you regonize that I'm speak FMM16 now. I just ask is that like impossible FMM17 too, what I buy too :). So if you don't change any algorithm or something FMM16 -> 17, then I think that would be fixed.

PS. I know, my language skill's are sucks.

I just took Salford to the Conference North title and was then offered the Nigerian national team's job...so if you're looking for an African job the English non-league is the way to go...

Edited by Jack

It's probably very random. French manager, I was proposed the job for Denmark ?? after only 1 season winning Ligue 1 with FC Nantes.

One thing that could explain it: my midfielder Thomsen is Danish and was working great with me at training and soon turned me as his favorite person in the game (apart from making me the godfather of his daughter and calling me dad... ). I also bought 2 other Danish youngsters prior to accepting the job for the national team. 

I got Coventry to the prem, offered and accepted Columbia job at beginning of prem season! (First time I've EVER been offered any international vacancy)

one issue; how do u switch between the club and country careers? I want to call up a player for internationals, but the game thinks I want to buy the player as club manager...

3 hours ago, Talal said:

I got Coventry to the prem, offered and accepted Columbia job at beginning of prem season! (First time I've EVER been offered any international vacancy)

one issue; how do u switch between the club and country careers? I want to call up a player for internationals, but the game thinks I want to buy the player as club manager...

You should have two icons (1 club 1 country) on the sidebar to switch between them.

Also I noticed that you don't get the option to "call for nation" if your national team roster is already full (26 players most of the time, 23 for competitions). Free up one spot and you might be able to add that player. 

There are a couple of south american NT's without a manager but there is no option for me to apply for a job. Am i missing something?

IMG_5221.PNG

9 hours ago, Ams12 said:

There are a couple of south american NT's without a manager but there is no option for me to apply for a job. Am i missing something?

IMG_5221.PNG

Uruguay weren't playable in FMM17, as far as I'm aware.

12 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Must only be with a certain league combination then.

Yes, I think I had the Australian league loaded as primary to 'unlock' Uruguay. 

Thanks for the input. At least that adds some justification behind it!

just want to do some NT work while i wait for a few more updates on FMM18!

Update:

Tite was sacked following the 2026 world cup (brazil won all their games and lost 2-0 in the final to germany). I applied for the Brazil job and got offered the position!

However, not sure i'll play enough to see it through to the next WC though! :(