Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Loaning out

HalaDMV

Loans in this game aren't as common as I need. I signed 4 wonderkids and want to loan them out but I don't get any offers. Also why wouldn't anyone want Reus on loan at their club?! The game needs to have a more realistic loan market! Any way I can get more loan offers??

I agree the loan feature could use a little tweak. I'm still able to loan out most youngsters if I 'offer' them, but the older one are probably more difficult to loan out due to their high wages. Now if there was a way to offer these players with excl. wages or wages paid set to 0% /50% that would increase our chances significantly.

There's too little negotiating possibilities in terms of these loanees imo.

Edited by BatiGoal
2 minutes ago, veerus said:

Pretty sure there's a wages % option on the loan negotiation screen... right?

I haven't been able to re-negotiate everytime they come to me with an offer. In previous series 'counter- offer' was still enabled afaik.

30 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

4 seasons in and I have managed to loan 1 player out. It's starting to annoy the hell out of me. 

So seems this feature has worsened over the years. They need to look into this.

On December 20, 2016 at 17:37, le3ky said:

Loans work really well for me. I've got about 15 of my future stars out on loan atm.. 

What club do you manage?

Loaning players hasn't been a problem for me, the thing is though, the level of teams wanting the player is really low. 

At Celtic, I was looking to loan out some young Belgians, and the only clubs wanting them were in league two. This has happened often in both Scotland and England. 

So player development, rather than getting the players out on loan is my concern 

Haven't been able to loan a single player out in 3 seasons so far on my Salford City save... they've been loan listed, offered out (both short & long term) to clubs and don't have high wages.

Not sure what to do, it makes it even more annoying considering the impressive youth system improvement resulting in my squad being saturated with young talent.

In the main loans are working as wanted - HOWEVER that being said I have found a few minor things which I'm tuning for a future update, specifically to do with various reasons for 'interest' in going out on loan from clubs ... this might make it slightly more difficult than it should be for some larger clubs and also perhaps players in a humans reserve squads in some circumstances.

55 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

In the main loans are working as wanted - HOWEVER that being said I have found a few minor things which I'm tuning for a future update, specifically to do with various reasons for 'interest' in going out on loan from clubs ... this might make it slightly more difficult than it should be for some larger clubs and also perhaps players in a humans reserve squads in some circumstances.

Why make it more difficult? It's already difficult as it is just now.

5 minutes ago, PabloPaton said:

Why make it more difficult? It's already difficult as it is just now.

I'm meaning it is presently 'too' difficult in some circumstances (so for some situations it'll be slightly easier going forward once that update comes out) .... sorry if that wasn't clear.

49 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

I'm meaning it is presently 'too' difficult in some circumstances (so for some situations it'll be slightly easier going forward once that update comes out) .... sorry if that wasn't clear.

I see, thanks for replying.

2 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Is there a reason non domestic clubs will only ever offer three month loans? Means you get all your players back weeks before the next transfer window :/ 

On 1/16/2017 at 19:53, wsjm1984 said:

Is there a reason non domestic clubs will only ever offer three month loans? Means you get all your players back weeks before the next transfer window :/ 

Doesn't happen for me. Foreign clubs happily take them for the season.

One thing that is strange though, when offering my GK out for loan, it always defaults to 3 months. No other players do this, just the GK (regardless of age or any other factor I can find)...!