Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
M4cc4n4

Crystal Palace - Life after Alan Pardew

latest.png

Today Crystal Palace parted company  with Alan Pardew after a shaky start to the season and currently are sitting in 17th place - only 3 points from bottom.

So, what could be in the future for Crystal palace? And with January around the corner who could Crystal palace bring in during January to sure up their defence and strengthen their midfield, and avoid relegation.

More to come.

50 minutes ago, Dec said:

Really confused why this has gone up with no information at all. Is it a career? Is it an article? Is it anything to do with FMM?

Yes, it is so do with FMM, it will include possible signings, their FMM Profiles, A seasons scoring tally/ performance, it will not be a career, but an article on how crystal palace may develop after parting company with Alan Pardew, I just wanted to cement the title and such to make sure that someone else isnt doing it so no work goes to waste

30 minutes ago, M4cc4n4 said:

Yes, it is so do with FMM, it will include possible signings, their FMM Profiles, A seasons scoring tally/ performance, it will not be a career, but an article on how crystal palace may develop after parting company with Alan Pardew, I just wanted to cement the title and such to make sure that someone else isnt doing it so no work goes to waste

A fair point but to be honest I don't think with the amount of content creators we currently have and the amount of variety this could produce (e.g. simulation, article etc...) that it was necessary.

21 minutes ago, Dec said:

A fair point but to be honest I don't think with the amount of content creators we currently have and the amount of variety this could produce (e.g. simulation, article etc...) that it was necessary.

Okay!