Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help starting a new career

Pogba

Well yes and no, if you plan to spend majority of your career in that league then yes but if you see that league as a stepping stone, then no.

For example- say you're managing Hertha in Bundesliga and want to spend most of your save in Germany then yes Bundesliga should be your primary league, but if you feel that you prefer some other national league and eventually plan to move around then its recommended to choose another nation as your primary league.

I personally always pick England as the primary nation.

3 hours ago, hardikchawla6 said:

Well yes and no, if you plan to spend majority of your career in that league then yes but if you see that league as a stepping stone, then no.

For example- say you're managing Hertha in Bundesliga and want to spend most of your save in Germany then yes Bundesliga should be your primary league, but if you feel that you prefer some other national league and eventually plan to move around then its recommended to choose another nation as your primary league.

I personally always pick England as the primary nation.

Thanks m8 this  is very helpful

Also, it's worth noting that squad size will be different for teams not in the primary league.

For example, in my 1K challenge I had to load England as my primary league even though I was managing Celtic in Scotland (in order to get the player I wanted). But the side effect of that is that my starting Celtic squad was quite a bit smaller than if I'd loaded Scotland as the primary league.

If you're starting with a club with a lower budget, you may need those extra players, especially the promising youngsters!