Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Unable To Loan Out Youth Players?

JonDoe1

Hi guys, second actual post on here, been a player since day 1 though and the tactics guys here make have helped me out in every game, so a bit shout out to you all! 

I'm enjoying the 2017 version so far, I'm just having terrible problems trying to loan out players in my reserve team. I'm playing as man utd and had a youth in my reserve who had 5 star potential and it said was tipped to be a global superstar, yet I'm struggling to get them out on loan. I put them up as available for loan, I offer them to clubs for loan, I have my assistant loan out all aged 19 and under to no effect. I think in 2 seasons I've had maybe.. 2 players loaned out, only for 3 months. 

My global superstar tipped player as a result wasn't a global superstar, tried playing him in fa cup games and giving him half an hour on games I was 2-3 up but sadly it wasn't enough. Is there going to be a fix for this because developing youth players has always been my go to in these games. 

The assistant stuff works only when you go on holiday and so far I've found out that teams don't care about players in your reserves so what I do is to put them in the first team and offer them out then when they've gone out on loan if put them back in the reserves.

I also have the problem of teams coming for only 3 months loan in leagues that supports the short term loan system while in leagues like the Serie A they go out  for the whole season

2 hours ago, Dar J said:

The assistant stuff works only when you go on holiday and so far I've found out that teams don't care about players in your reserves so what I do is to put them in the first team and offer them out then when they've gone out on loan if put them back in the reserves.

I also have the problem of teams coming for only 3 months loan in leagues that supports the short term loan system while in leagues like the Serie A they go out  for the whole season

I've tried that, got a few promising youngsters in my main team that I promoted from the youths but still no joy.. I even have the year round loan unlockable to try and help but still no luck.. Loans worked great in the previous games and now they're ruined. 

14 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Can you chuck me your save where you're having issues I'd be interested in taking a look.

(my email is marc.vaughan@sigames.com)

Sent it over bud, hope it's the right thing. 

19 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Can you chuck me your save where you're having issues I'd be interested in taking a look.

(my email is marc.vaughan@sigames.com)

Seem to be having problems sending you a mail over, not sure why, I'll try again. 

Screenshot_20161231-220533.png

I'm glad it's not just me having the problem, however evil that may sound of me. Yeah, to get anyone interested in a player you need to put the youth player in your team for a year, and I can't take out martial, coman or dembele for a year for a hot prospect 17 year old who hasn't developed at all yet. 

Yep, I've had many players unable to fulfil their potential because of the total lack of loan offers in FMM17. That being said, it's the only real problem I have, but it's a damn annoying one and it is certainly harder to loan out than in previous versions of the game

1 hour ago, Callumgnc said:

Yep, I've had many players unable to fulfil their potential because of the total lack of loan offers in FMM17. That being said, it's the only real problem I have, but it's a damn annoying one and it is certainly harder to loan out than in previous versions of the game

I'm sure they're aware of the problem, I just hope they manage to fix it in an update. I'm wondering though if it's anything to do with introducing brexit into the game. 

IMO, it is better to keep young player in your own team. Because AI controlled team will not improve player by training.

In my experience it is better to loan out youth players if you don't have the chance to play them every game, at least loaned out they can play every game. 

I think somebody did a test on this a couple of years back? It turned out that players who trained at a club with top class facilities yet no game time didn't progress nearly as well as players with plenty of game time in their youth, regardless of the training facilities. Basically loans are essential for youth players at big clubs as they will never reach their full potential just sat in the reserves/on the bench. It's a vicious cycle as I find my youth players coming through have to be sold for pennies because they just aren't getting the game time and I have to buy players who are ready for the first team to replace them.

I've only loaned out about 4 players, but all of them performed terribly at their loan clubs and came back without any improvement to their stats. After that, I kept them at the club and threw them in to the first team for low priority games. 

11 hours ago, scratch99 said:

I've only loaned out about 4 players, but all of them performed terribly at their loan clubs and came back without any improvement to their stats. After that, I kept them at the club and threw them in to the first team for low priority games. 

That's what I've been doing, however I got my ibra regen loaned out and he did fantastically, got greens rounded out and my Cristiano Ronaldo regen the same, he went out and he has far too many greens for a 19 year old!