Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics WhenFootballWasAttack4222

AndersJ

Hey guys. 

Im working too much this season, so im not that active in the forum at the moment.

i just want to post this EME tactic.

i could do with some adjustments and if anybody claims they made it first im so sorry :)

I KNOW its similiar to other tactics here, but i just want to share because its plug and play-good enough for me.

best regards Anders

IMG_1642.PNG

IMG_1643.PNG

IMG_1644.PNG

IMG_1645.PNG

IMG_1646.PNG

Looks like a good tactic for big and small clubs alike

Is there reason why you don't use offside trap, I'm asking because this is the first tatic I've seen without it enabled.

2 hours ago, LOLITSLIT said:

Looks like a good tactic for big and small clubs alike

Is there reason why you don't use offside trap, I'm asking because this is the first tatic I've seen without it enabled.

There's lots without off side trap enabled. But playing a Sweeper Keeper (SK) works well with off side trap. Not sure about the AP/BWM combination in midfield. looks unstable to me, not enough defensive support imo. Results look good tho but not sure it'd be consistent enough or effective in every league.

It has not been testet in other leagues or with other teams yet, im just sharing so others can use it or remake it.

im no fan of the offsidetrap but maybe it could work. 

The combination in the midfield works fine so far, but maybe something would work even better, feel free too change it :)

best regards Anders

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

It has not been testet in other leagues or with other teams yet, im just sharing so others can use it or remake it.

im no fan of the offsidetrap but maybe it could work. 

The combination in the midfield works fine so far, but maybe something would work even better, feel free too change it :)

best regards Anders

It's hard to tell if a specific formation works in a different league unless tested. Oftentimes a few tweaks are in order to make it click for a new team. As you mentioned midfield works well. Maybe weak opponents haven't been able to exploit the opportunity yet. Another thing we should take into consideration (kinda what I'm doing in my current career) is when we opt for long periods of domination and offensive style of play opponents aren't given a chance to really put the defensive side of a formation to the test. As in "a good offence is the best defence" tactics. I'm basically trying to outscore opponents.

Thanks for sharing your tactic.

I am worry about defense of AMC position of opponent, when opponent plays 4411 / 4231, and they have a strong AMC player. 

If your team can dominate, it is ok. Otherwisr......

I am worry about defense of AMC position of opponent, when opponent plays 4411 / 4231, and they have a strong AMC player. 

If your team can dominate, it is ok. Otherwisr......

I cannot disagree with what you are saying. But did you try the tactic yet or just pointing out a possible threat to the tactic :)? As wrote in the intro its not yet testet with weaker teams yet, besides Kōln :)

but youre more than welcome to change in the tactic or try it out, its shared for that very purpose and nothing else :)

Edited by AndersJ