Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kun Aguero

Hex Editor Tutorial : Managing National Teams

Hex Editor Tutorial :

Managing National Teams

Ever have the experience where you want to coach a national team in a save, but always get rejected for the job or the position you want is always secured? Ever wanted to play with Germany national team but sadly can't due to license problem? Well, this tutorial will solve your problem. Before I start the tutorial, I would like to remind that this "trick" is only meant to make your FMM gaming experience more interesting and real. Another thing is editing your save is always risky, so keep in your mind to ALWAYS backup your save before editing. Well then, let's start editing.

Step 1 : Download any Hex Editor

Hex editing can be done in both PC and on your phone. As in the tutorial, I'll be using a phone to do it.

Step 2 : Finding Your Nationality Code

Find your nationality code by opening nation.dat file under any database folders Database folders can be found under Android>data>com.sigames.fmm17>files>installed>database.

In the nation.dat folder, search by ASCII your in-game nationality. As an example, my in-game nationality is Germany. So, I searched by ASCII or Text String the word Germany. The 2 values in front of the first character of your nationality will be the nationality code. As in the example, 9100 will be my nationality code.

image1.jpg

Step 3 : Finding The National Team Code

After finding the nationality code, note the code down, and close the nation.dat file. Open your save in Hex Editor. Your saves can be found in  Android>data>com.sigames.fmm17>files>saves.

Search by ASCII the national team you want to manage. As an example, I will search by ASCII "Germany". The 2 values which is  4 values ahead of the first character of the name will be the national team code.As in the example, ee01 will be the Germany national team code. Note it down.

image2.jpg

Step 4 : Finding Your Manager Code

In the same save file, search by Hexadecimal, "ffff0000b207(your nationality code)". As an example, I will search by Hexadecimal "ffff0000b2079100". The 2 values which is 8 values ahead of the first character of "ffff0000b207(your nationality code)" will be your manager code. Note it down. As in the example, my manager code will be 802e.

image3.jpg

Step 5 : Start Editing

image4.jpg

As in the image above, the underlined "ffff" which is 2 values behind the last character of the code "ffff0000b207(your nationality code)", that is the national team code you are managing. Change it into the national team code you want to manage. As in the example, I will change it into "ee01" which is the Germany national team code.

Step 6 : 

image5.jpg

Now, search by ASCII the national team name you want to manage again. As in the example, I will search by ASCII "Germany", the 2 values which is 103 values behind the last character of the name of national team you want to manage is the code of the coach of the national team. In this case, since the Germany coach position is vacant, the digits is "ffff" which is equal to NULL. Change it into your manager code, which is found in the steps before. As in the example, I will change it into my manager code which is "802e". After that, save the edited file.

Step 7 : 

Open your game and load the edited save file, enjoy managing the national team!

Screenshot_2017-01-03-16-05-28-741_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

Important : 

Always backup your save file before editing, edit at your own risk.

This only works on national team which has sufficient players with the nationality. If you want to manage teams with no players, use this player generator uploaded by @enggarenk

http://vibe.community/files/file/1011-player-generator/

If you feel it too difficult to to edit using Hex Editor, but still want to manage Germany national team. Download this save uploaded by @rabihcattan

http://vibe.community/files/file/983-german-national-team-save/

So that's it for the tutorial today, kindly ask if you have any problems editing. PM me if you need help in editing. Hope you enjoy the tutorial and find it useful, hopefully more will come. Thanks.

PS : Special thanks to @henda666 

Edited by Kun Aguero

That's great! I have one question though: is this method working for changing the current club that I'm managing too? If so, how can I find the clubs' code?

8 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

That's great! I have one question though: is this method working for changing the current club that I'm managing too? If so, how can I find the clubs' code?

Same way in finding national team code, 4 values ahead of the first character of the club name.

4 minutes ago, pungkas said:

How about to manage Indonesia, how to find the code?

Erm... search for Indonesia. Germany is just an example.

18 minutes ago, Meow said:

Erm... search for Indonesia. Germany is just an example.

When i search ffff0000b207(My Nationallity codecode) why "Not found" ??

55 minutes ago, pungkas said:

When i search ffff0000b207(My Nationallity codecode) why "Not found" ??

That's to find your manager code... but not found because your search direction is wrong.

10 hours ago, wendy_WJA said:

This always happen when I try to edit the national team code and manager code. How can I do to fix this problem?

IMG_20170108_105818.jpg

I think this is due to your file location or your computer settings.

On 7/1/2017 at 08:06, Kun Aguero said:

Same way in finding national team code, 4 values ahead of the first character of the club name.

Thanks for helping. One more question though: After I managed to find my desired club's ID, where do I replace the current club's ID? Can't find it near the  "ffff0000b207(my nationality code)"

10 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Thanks for helping. One more question though: After I managed to find my desired club's ID, where do I replace the current club's ID? Can't find it near the  "ffff0000b207(my nationality code)"

15 values after the last digits of ffff0000b207(NC)

7 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

15 values after the last digits of ffff0000b207(NC)

It works! Thanks :D But there are some oddities in the save files:

- Joachim Löw still appears in the Hall of Fame as Germany team manager, but when I checked, the manager of the national team was me.

- I attemped to change this by placing Löw's ID into another team, but when I check that team, nothing happened.

Edited by NguyenDucAnh
Add some problems after editing
45 minutes ago, sarathExp said:

Yeah can't find id for India.

Pay attention to caps. and search direction.

Edited by rseven
5 hours ago, taufik alkasyaf said:

Thanks for the tutorial, I could finally managing Indonesia but I can't call up a player

You need to have sufficient Indonesian players to do this. You can download the save file for Indonesian national team on Vibe, or add in the players using MyClub.

20 minutes ago, marxistafozzski said:

Could the hex editor be used to manage smaller International Teams i.e. Gibraltar, San Marino, Kosovo etc

Yes, you can make yourself the manager using this trick, but you must have enough players of the nationality as well. I will recommend using MyClub to add about 40 players of that nationality, and then use this trick to make yourself the manager.

Just now, Kun Aguero said:

Yes, you can make yourself the manager using this trick, but you must have enough players of the nationality as well. I will recommend using MyClub to add about 40 players of that nationality, and then use this trick to make yourself the manager.

Cool...Thanks

Will give it a try sometime I think when I can figure it properly